GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if anybody in the media is still following this case?

NBC 5 has a spot on their web page about it but it doesn't appear to have been updated in some time.

Would we even know if any car had been impounded in this case if nobody in the media reported it?

Well it doesn't seem like they are selling it below what's it actually worth.

...and the one empty room has a different color carpet. :x I wonder if she has a stager or if that is her furniture?

...and the one empty room has a different color carpet. :x I wonder if she has a stager or if that is her furniture?

Doesn't look like a stager was involved to me. Treadmill and other odd assorted stuff in the dining room? The two empty rooms do look odd. Is that black carpeting in one empty room? Could be TH' s bedroom? Rooms could be empty because of all the stuff taken by LE. Otherwise seems a very nice house for a single mom trying to make ends meet. Maybe the ends were meeting better than we assume.

Doesn't look like a stager was involved to me. Treadmill and other odd assorted stuff in the dining room? The two empty rooms do look odd. Is that black carpeting in one empty room? Could be TH' s bedroom? Rooms could be empty because of all the stuff taken by LE. Otherwise seems a very nice house for a single mom trying to make ends meet. Maybe the ends were meeting better than we assume.

Pictures were probably made before her furniture was removed. I'm sure the son's room was cleared out before pictures were taken (for obvious reasons). Third bedroom might have been used for storage, etc. and wasn't furnished as a bedroom.

Bedroom carpets, especially the darker one, look pretty dirty, but price could be negotiated lower because of that.

it appears to me that th had the master bedroom/master bathroom. imo, he may have been raised being given whatever he wanted, and lord knows there's no end to the problems that creates.

ok, maybe i assumed... has she moved out? maybe the one remaining furnished bed room is a guest room...

I sure didn't see this house being in this good of shape on the inside. I'm betting there was some major cleaning and tossing before it was put on the market.

I want to know what his mom does for a living.

MOO

I sure didn't see this house being in this good of shape on the inside. I'm betting there was some major cleaning and tossing before it was put on the market.

I want to know what his mom does for a living.

MOO

I don't know. What little we saw of Mom, she looked reasonably put-together. Meaning, she didn't look like just an older female version of Tyler. The yard was fairly neat. I've also seen her Pinterest, and her tastes and interests seemed, for lack of a better phrase, what you'd expect of a typical middle class woman. I have a feeling that the disgusting stuff on the search warrants came directly from Tyler's room.

I don't know what she does, I know she was described as "hard working" in early reports. I have a feeling she busted her *advertiser censored* working and did the best she could with her useless son, stayed out of his room for her own sanity, and probably didn't realize he had this in him.

BBM
I don't know. What little we saw of Mom, she looked reasonably put-together. Meaning, she didn't look like just an older female version of Tyler. The yard was fairly neat. I've also seen her Pinterest, and her tastes and interests seemed, for lack of a better phrase, what you'd expect of a typical middle class woman. I have a feeling that the disgusting stuff on the search warrants came directly from Tyler's room.

I don't know what she does, I know she was described as "hard working" in early reports. I have a feeling she busted her *advertiser censored* working and did the best she could with her useless son, stayed out of his room for her own sanity, and probably didn't realize he had this in him.
I hope you're right, even though I don't see how she wouldn't see red flags all over the place. I have a friend that sticks her head in the sand though. I think it's easier and her way of coping. I think she sees what's going on (even though nothing like this) but if she doesn't admit it to anyone she can keep trying to fool herself.
I've always been the opposite. If there is something going on with my kid, and especially in my home, I want to be the first to know not the last, so I can try and get a handle on things before they get so far out of control.
That said I'm going through my own hell right now with a family member that I've tried to love through every situation, so I know even when you know and try to prevent things from spiraling so far out of control they sometimes do.

MOO

It is a nice house. She only has one kid to my 3, but I too am curious as to what she does for living. Must pay higher than what I do!! I know, I know, curiousity killed the cat. Interesting to see the inside nonetheless.

It is a nice house. She only has one kid to my 3, but I too am curious as to what she does for living. Must pay higher than what I do!! I know, I know, curiousity killed the cat. Interesting to see the inside nonetheless.

I Googled her name with "Saginaw" and pretty sure I found what she does for a living. It was an ordinary, unremarkable, middle-class job. I think she has worked hard while the lottery of life gave her a son that is a complete wrongun.

Am I allowed to say that about her job? Mods can delete if not ok.

How close was the time she bought the house to the time she was awarded child support/back child support?

How close was the time she bought the house to the time she was awarded child support/back child support?

She bought the house at least a year before child support, IIRC.

Child support is until age 18 where I live.

Does the Dad pay support until age 18 if TH is in prison?

Does the money go towards his defense?

BBM

I hope you're right, even though I don't see how she wouldn't see red flags all over the place. I have a friend that sticks her head in the sand though. I think it's easier and her way of coping. I think she sees what's going on (even though nothing like this) but if she doesn't admit it to anyone she can keep trying to fool herself.
I've always been the opposite. If there is something going on with my kid, and especially in my home, I want to be the first to know not the last, so I can try and get a handle on things before they get so far out of control.
That said I'm going through my own hell right now with a family member that I've tried to love through every situation, so I know even when you know and try to prevent things from spiraling so far out of control they sometimes do.

MOO

I so agree with you on this. I think some people are just "problem avoiders" (certainly not saying that she would have thought THIS would happen). I have known Bob since I was a teen and his mom ignored EVERY problem and he and his sister had many. Mom had a very rough childhood and "made good" and I think she didn't want anyone to ever notice that their family was not absolutely perfect. If she acknowledged the problems, I think she was afraid that everyone else would realize there were problems. She ignored a pregnancy, a drug problem, teens having sex in her home, an alcohol problem, children stealing from her, and drugs being sold out of her lovely expensive home. She is a smart, well mannered, lovely woman who married a workaholic that left all "home" things up to her. All she wanted was the perfect family. She would do anything to protect that image.

I don't have any idea if that is what was going on here, but I do believe it is completely possible for an otherwise "normal" person to completely ignore out of control children by constantly pacifying any doubts by repeating the phrase "this is only a phase, he/she really is a perfect child".

It does look like her bedroom may have been on the main floor and his bedroom may have been upstairs. I am guessing she just "ignored" the fact that there was an upstairs and paid absolutely no attention to what was going on up there - housekeeping or otherwise. I also noticed that the master bedroom had a sofa in it. I am wondering how much time she spent "sequestered" in her room - that was a common situation in the family that I mentioned above. Mom had a large sitting area (basically a 2nd living room) built onto the master bedroom thereby making it easy to spend most of her time in her private space.

I can't imagine the position that she is in now. I can't imagine where one finds peace after something like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom
Back