GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It has been so quiet. I am beginning to think there might be a gag order in place that we are not aware of. You would think that the local media would be all over this case.

I think we would've heard if there was a gag order. It's very common for cases to go very quiet between the arrest and the trial (or in this case, between the arrest and the first hearing). Plus, I remember a lot of posts talking about why there wasn't more local media coverage back in the Summer.

Hello everyone. I just emailed NBC5 asking for updates on the case and let the gentleman that had responded to me over the summer know that his IA is scheduled for the 3rd. Maybe that will get some coverage?

The Tarrant County medical examiner says a girl who was sexually assaulted and murdered in July died after being smothered by plastic bags.

The Star Telegram also said police believe Tyler Holder acted alone.
They believe he used his mother's car on the day 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher of Saginaw was killed.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/23587...-girl-smothered-by-plastic-bags#ixzz2gZOCXT1U
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...rge-in-killing-of-6-year-old-saginaw-girl.ece

There it is. This is more or less the conclusion I had reached, since they never commented on her car.

The documents also state that Holder bought a new cellphone July 3, two days after Alanna’s death. He gave his old phone to a friend a week or two before his arrest on July 23.

According to the documents, the friend told police on July 24 that he had found a YouTube search on Holder’s phone for “Good Kid *advertiser censored* Websites.” The friend also told police he found pictures of Holder wearing women’s clothing and photos of male genitals.

Bleh. I guess those would be the same pics he used for meeting men online.

The articles also state Alanna's watch was found in the Holder home.

Interesting the COD is being reported in MSM, Tarrant County Medical Examiner still reports:

1308297 Tarrant Gallagher Alanna 6/12/2007 6 7/1/2013 D White F
Police Department: Saginaw Police Department Police Svc #: 1300011904
Deceased Address: Time Of Death 7:33 PM
Occurred Location: 1027 Round Rock Drive , Saginaw, Texas 76179
Place Of Death: Public roadway Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
Place Of Death Address: 1027 Round Rock Drive , Saginaw, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
Cause Of Death: PENDING

http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx?etaxNavDLTEST=|

CatFancier, I noticed both articles mention "recently released police documents" but I don't know how one goes about finding those.

Edit: I lied, only one does. The other one does sort of quote the ME. I've got nothin'.

The Tarrant County medical examiner says a girl who was sexually assaulted and murdered in July died after being smothered by plastic bags.

The Star Telegram also said police believe Tyler Holder acted alone.
They believe he used his mother's car on the day 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher of Saginaw was killed.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/23587...-girl-smothered-by-plastic-bags#ixzz2gZOCXT1U
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...rge-in-killing-of-6-year-old-saginaw-girl.ece

What type of car does his mom own again? The green KIA? thanks!
Acted alone but did he have help disposing of her body? The neatly wrapping of the body vs his disorganized crime and room. He seems too stupid and sloppy. But then again dumping her in the middle of the road was dumb, lazy and sloppy just like him.
He needs the death penalty.

I am pretty sure that by acting alone police mean he had no help with anything. If anybody helped him to dispose the body they would be an accomplice after the fact. So appears police has ruled out any accomplices.

I am pretty sure that by acting alone police mean he had no help with anything. If anybody helped him to dispose the body they would be an accomplice after the fact. So appears police has ruled out any accomplices.

I hope you are right. Don't want to see anyone who helped him walk off scot free.

Once again, we see LE has lots of info we don't.

I don't think I want to buy a used car unless I know the person. Picture stepping into that car thinking of little Alanna every time

Thanks for the info. It's ashame that once again,unless I register,can't see Dallasnews.com info. (refuse to register)

Bleh. I guess those would be the same pics he used for meeting men online.

The articles also state Alanna's watch was found in the Holder home.

Was it the new phone that would have had the photo of him with the garden hose??

im still having a hard time with who knew about TH's....ummmm..taste in things. I wont say anymore cause I dont want a TOS. But denial is a strong emotion I guess.

Was it the new phone that would have had the photo of him with the garden hose??

I was wondering that myself:

The documents also state that Holder bought a new cellphone July 3, two days after Alanna’s death. He gave his old phone to a friend a week or two before his arrest on July 23.

But LE talked to him pretty early on, didn't they?

...I just looked at the arrest warrant (sigh) and while it mentions TH giving consent for LE to look at his phone in what sounds like an early interview with LE, I am not able to infer the date of the interview. The warrant makes it sound like it was BEFORE LE went to his house for the DNA swabs on July 5.

I have this feeling it was probably his original/incriminating phone that he sold, even though LE had already seen it. Which is about the level of intelligence that he operated with.

im still having a hard time with who knew about TH's....ummmm..taste in things. I wont say anymore cause I dont want a TOS. But denial is a strong emotion I guess.

Denial doesn't even begin to cover it. Blinders.

Well, I am glad we have some updates.

I'm still not ready to lynch the mother. If she was involved LE would have pressed charges. Her life, I'm sure, is already sufficiently destroyed, and I don't know what she could have done with Tyler besides chain him up.

I wasn't aware of the parents of Autumn Pasquale's killers being sued and I don't think I agree with it. Their Mom was the one who turned them in. What if the lawsuit means the next parent doesn't speak up?

I'm still not ready to lynch the mother. If she was involved LE would have pressed charges. Her life, I'm sure, is already sufficiently destroyed, and I don't know what she could have done with Tyler besides chain him up.

I wasn't aware of the parents of Autumn Pasquale's killers being sued and I don't think I agree with it. Their Mom was the one who turned them in. What if the lawsuit means the next parent doesn't speak up?

In some cases this could force parents to pay attention to their minor children online activities and if they drop out of school without tutoring or supervision to be aware of their criminal activities and be legally held responsible if they turn a blind eye.
Tyler is a legal adult in Texas so doubt it would have the same standing but, I do see civil lawsuits becoming the norm. There needs to be more accountability on the family for creating monsters.
Anyways back to the case. Justice for Alanna.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer
Back