GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in Peace, sweet Alanna. :(

attachment.php

Omg what a breathtakingly beautiful photo. Breaks my heart!

Since the tweet says "neighbor" I assume it is on Babbling Brook...

But not certain...

JMO

If you look at my post ^^ #552 That is 649 Babbling Brook Drive from google streetview. The houses along there do look similar but it appears to be the same house imo.

thank you all for the discussion on erotic asphyxiation, et al.
I guess the word erotic was quite throwing me as I don't think in BDSM terms, kwim

I'm not very good at telling kids' ages (and you can't see how tall she is here), but she looks a bit younger that some of the other photos I've seen, and she's still got the dark circles under her eyes. I think it's genetic/bone structure (my ex-H had them really badly very young) or allergies.

It would be interesting to see if either of her bio parents have the same shading under the eyes...

It may be hereditary, as you said...

JMO

I'm thinking dropped accidentally.

If the perp had dumped her there on purpose, why bother to wrap her?

BBM If the perp needed to get Alanna out of their house or driven around without being seen. May have wanted the body there but would not want to been seen with her body. Wants his/her work noticed just not want to have their face attached.

I personally believe it to be accident as of right now. Not sure why the perp would have put her there.

It's 649 BABBLING BROOK DRIVE! I wonder if there are kids there and Alanna went over to call on them? I see a trampoline in the back yard so there could be kids.

Originally Posted by Wondergirl
Jeff Smith ‏@JeffSmithNBC5 6m

Saginaw murder: Cops spend 30 minutes at neighbors house, left w/ evidence bag. See exclusive video @nbcdfw pic.twitter.com/6o9FPOJS03

https://twitter.com/JeffSmithNBC5

I canny find the video at this time, I've looked and looked

So glad to see this thread and get caught up. This is my neighborhood. Still in shock and none of the news makes any sense so I'm anxious to read through this and see what yall have pieced together. Has anyone found the mom's online journal yet? Someone on our local fb page mentioned she journaled online so I am curious to see that if so..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

:wagon: Lunchbox! :welcome:

I am sorry your community is experiencing such a horrific event...

:seeya:

In Texas, do people practice shooting in their backyards? Maybe Alanna was shot accidentally?

Also, I know some people have brought up the possibility that she drowned in someone's pool while they weren't aware...but are there any accounts by neighbors of Alanna just going into the backyard uninvited? It seems that she would knock on the door. Plus, there was that story where the neighbor came to her house, and Alanna told her she couldn't be in her backyard. Since Alanna was a smart child, I feel like she would know that she's not allowed to go in someone's backyard or swim in their pool without their permission.

Mother has a LiveJournal, I didn't read too much, mostly craft/knitting/quilting entries, both Male occupants have one also- one's pretty much friends only and the other hasn't been updated for a few years. HTH

:welcome: Shughes! :wagon:

So glad to have Sleuthers here from the other side of "the Pond"...:D

:seeya:

It's 649 BABBLING BROOK DRIVE! I wonder if there are kids there and Alanna went over to call on them? I see a trampoline in the back yard so there could be kids.

Since the trampoline looks to be attached to the ground, or not very high up, it makes me think there's a big possibility the kids are young. Or maybe the kids are older or grown up, and they just never got rid of the trampoline? Or maybe it's for grandkids?

Omg what a breathtakingly beautiful photo. Breaks my heart!

I keep quickly scrolling past the picture because it is simply beautiful, alanna was simply beautiful and it makes my stomach curdle to think what happened.

How, and why.. I just cannot understand :( :(

BBM If the perp needed to get Alanna out of their house or driven around without being seen. May have wanted the body there but would not want to been seen with her body. Wants his/her work noticed just not want to have their face attached.

I personally believe it to be accident as of right now. Not sure why the perp would have put her there.

I just can't believe when a child is found in such a manner that it can be an accident. IMO that has to be more rare than unicorns. IMO

649 Babbling Brook Drive from google maps

17we.JPG

Nice gesture going on there...

I see hands and/or feet hanging out the window.. But can't tell what they are doing...

could someone explain please?

I need new eyes... :eye: :eye:

TIA...:seeya:

It looks like they are giving the Google-mobile the finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member