GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
matou, ^ it appears owner , per public record, has owned since early 2008
oops I snoozed

I wonder if that 10K reward was in hopes of getting some lips loose?
ah,dear beautiful girl:(
back to RL, this story is only going to get more...unbelievable?

Lunchbox--I don't care what LE has said--I wouldn't let my child out of my sight till this perp is caught. I also think the perp is someone in or close the neighborhood.

Lunchbox--I don't care what LE has said--I wouldn't let my child out of my sight till this perp is caught. I also think the perp is someone in or close the neighborhood.

Ditto ditto and ditto

I hope the FBI break out the cadaver dogs or already have.

We know what the TOD has been stated, what was it 7:33 p.m. would really like to know what it showed at her, (sorry) autopsy.

just thinking of past cases and pressers, the minute ONE and no subsequent one tells me they almost know 100% or feel very confidant already. Also hint hint Lunchbox, I would think they probably have very visible surveillance in the area.

What's the over/under on when an arrest will be made here? Within a month? Sooner? Later?

Just to be contrary I'll take the over. Six weeks at least. Sooo hoping I am wrong.

It would be interesting to see if either of her bio parents have the same shading under the eyes...

It may be hereditary, as you said...

JMO

The shadowing is sometimes referred to as "allergy eyes," brought on by allergies and sinus problems. I had them when I was a kid; my son had them; his fair-skinned daughter has them.

They do make you do a double-take. In fact, there is a photo of me at about 6 or 7, two "black" eyes, missing my top front teeth, leaning back against the house. I look like I had gone a round with Ali and lost big-time.

I have a feeling neighbor has brought on a whole new meaning.

I just can't believe when a child is found in such a manner that it can be an accident. IMO that has to be more rare than unicorns. IMO

I should clarify I think it was an accident that she was put there. I think they were headed somewhere else to hid her body but for some reason Alanna ended up there.

Jeff Smith ‏@JeffSmithNBC5 6m

Saginaw murder: Cops spend 30 minutes at neighbors house, left w/ evidence bag. See exclusive video @nbcdfw pic.twitter.com/6o9FPOJS03

https://twitter.com/JeffSmithNBC5

BOa9iyCCAAIdw93.jpg:large

Whoa !

I think people were looking for a different video, one alluding to the 30 minute search of 649.....

I watched the video, and that is what it's about. Idk why it's not on the written page anywhere.

I'm very glad I watched it. According to the reporter the occupants of the home are a woman and her teen-aged son. Video of him leaving the house. (I think he looks like an older teen to me- big/stocky at any rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx