GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The detective is holding something else under the brown bag. Looks "electronic" to me.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Saginaw-Child-Found-in-Tarp-Identified-214189511.html

I was busy looking at the bag, but I got the sense of one of those construction worker-type enclosed aluminum clipboards. Looked too boxy to be a laptop. (I am going on memory though, cannot reload video at this time.)

clipboards_forms_holders_officemateoic_aluminum_forms_storage_clipboard_8_5_x_12_inch_83200_.jpg

I was busy looking at the bag, but I got the sense of one of those construction worker-type enclosed aluminum clipboards. Looked too boxy to be a laptop. (I am going on memory though, cannot reload video at this time.)

clipboards_forms_holders_officemateoic_aluminum_forms_storage_clipboard_8_5_x_12_inch_83200_.jpg

Sadly, I had LE at my home twice last month and they were all carrying thing similar to that picture. I bet that's what it was .

I finally saw the video. I don't like the posturing of the guy and the apparent attitude he has. I could be wrong but I'm not liking this. BTW my opinion has nothing to do with his appearance or Megadeath shirt, if that were the case 80% of my friends would be under scrutiny for crimes in their areas. We obviously know they didn't not "take anything" and the look on his face when he sees the camera is almost a taunting one. If he did walk up to the camera why was it cut out?

From the video: "Several neighbors tell me a teenager lives at that house with his mother. They tell me he's well-known on this block because he mows peoples' lawns."

:please: Please don't tell me we have another Jessica Ridgeway case on our hands....

I haven't been keeping up much, admittedly... But IF that's the case (and I'm starting to lean that way), WHY would LE inform the public that there's nothing to worry about? What am I missing?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Could be, hard to tell. My first impression was laptop, DVD etc.
I could be wrong.
What you say makes sense too.

I s**k at screen shots, I'm still analog. :blushing:

We do, but you don't see them often. They tend to be Mitsubishi if you see one and I have no idea what you would call it :p

I guess you mean lorry and no, don't seem them in US much, or at least I don't.

When we say 'red pickup truck', most of us in US probably envision something like this:

http://image.off-roadweb.com/f/tech...ford-f150-lil-red-no-more+stock-side-view.jpg

SUVs do not have the open bed.

I'm not sure 'station wagon' is even an industry term any more, but it's yet another form factor, but definitely not a 'truck' or pickup.

Not getting warm fuzzy feelings about the son.

Nice work getting the exclusive NBC.

JMO

No this is a lorry

Eddie-Stobart-lorry-300x201.jpg

This is what I mean, this is what I see and bah, I'd probs just call it a car lol

mitsu_warrior.jpg

Edit: Sorry for going OT

How can anyone who would kill a child and leave her in this manner not be a child predator? Why would LE say such a (IMO) stupid thing, i.e. no child predator here, look away..."

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 1m
#saginaw PD is going through surveillance video from houses in neighborhood, to find clues in murder of 6 yr old Alanna Gallagher. @FOX4
from Fort Worth, TX

https://twitter.com/BrandonToddFOX4

OT, but WTH is up with WS today and yesterday? Soooooo slow.

How can anyone who would kill a child and leave her in this manner not be a child predator? Why would LE say such a (IMO) stupid thing, i.e. no child predator here, look away..."

Well, one scenario is that her death was an accident, staged to look like predator (yes, I think this is too complex an explanation, personally) and they already know her COD.

Wouldn't putting her there on purpose involve getting out of your truck in the middle of a residential neighborhood, risk being seen in the middle of a school break while kids are out playing etc? Too risky. I think the perp was on the way to dump her somewhere else and I hope they are at least comparing those other unsolved cases. In Jessica case that was the point they warned the public..... When they had a connection to the lake attempted abduction case.

Yes , that would involve the perp getting out of a vehicle. I didn't think that far. :blushing:

FWIW... Per this article... The family had recently gone on a camping trip...

Wonder why this is a piece of information reported in the news?

:waitasec:

Well, the quote is:

The girl's uncle told NBC 5 that his niece's family had recently gone on a camping trip

It sounds like a typical quote someone makes about the deceased. "I just saw her last month when we all went camping, she was so happy" kind of thing.

(Sentence in quote is an example, not an actual quote from uncle.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member