GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 649 BABBLING BROOK DRIVE! I wonder if there are kids there and Alanna went over to call on them? I see a trampoline in the back yard so there could be kids.

How many houses away ?

He said they didn't take anything so maybe that ' evidence ' bag contains something like fingerprints and / or dna kits ?

Both the vehicles in that driveways are newer models with hatchbacks...

i can't watch it on my phone, fill me in?

I've tried watching it about 10 times but since I'm on hotel wifi it keeps crashing. I did see the teen look at the camera and I'm not sure what to think, but my initial reaction isn't a good one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Could they be following up on tips about the red station wagon/SUV? Maybe they have DNA and/or finger prints to compare and that is why they were there?

i can't watch it on my phone, fill me in?

The reporter mentions (and shows) two plainclothes LE coming out of a neighbors' house (two houses down from Alanna), holding a paper (evidence?) bag about the size of a grocery bag, rolled under a bit at the top to seal it.

He says a teenager lives there who is well known for mowing lawns in the neighborhood.

They then cut to a later time, showing a 'man' (looks like an older teen) going out to a red station wagon (newer) at that same house. He has baggy jeans, short blond dreadlocks pushed back in a headband, and a Megadeth t-shirt. He opens the car door, but then looks at the camera for a minute then starts walking to it (I think the reporters probably called him over).

Reporter says they asked the guy what LE took from the house, and he said they took nothing.

Could they be following up on tips about the red station wagon/SUV? Maybe they have DNA and/or finger prints to compare and that is why they were there?

Was there a tip about a red station wagon or suv ?

Oh I hope there was forensic evidence that was left on her body or what she was wrapped in. DNA...fibers. ::crossing my fingers::

All things considered, I think if LE had processed that red station wagon today, reporters would have said so--they seem to be camped out on the sidewalk with no problem.

Can anyone see any green paint on the back of the red vehicle? I'm at work and can't watch the video.

Was there a tip about a red station wagon or suv ?

Is that the wrong name for the vehicle they mentioned? I suck at cars especially what they are called over in the US. The RED vehicle (with green splotch) that was seen, they said at the press conference they had received 'about 40 tips'

Is that the wrong name for the vehicle they mentioned? I suck at cars especially what they are called over in the US. The RED vehicle (with green splotch) that was seen, they said at the press conference they had received 'about 40 tips'

A truck here is a pickup truck, cab up front, empty bed for hauling things around. I doubt if you have any in UK :)

ETA Like the things in front of Mark Redwine's house... a pickup! :P

The reporter mentions (and shows) two plainclothes LE coming out of a neighbors' house (two houses down from Alanna), holding a paper (evidence?) bag about the size of a grocery bag, rolled under a bit at the top to seal it.

He says a teenager lives there who is well known for mowing lawns in the neighborhood.

They then cut to a later time, showing a 'man' (looks like an older teen) going out to a red station wagon (newer) at that same house. He has baggy jeans, short blond dreadlocks pushed back in a headband, and a Megadeth t-shirt. He opens the car door, but then looks at the camera for a minute then starts walking to it (I think the reporters probably called him over).

Reporter says they asked the guy what LE took from the house, and he said they took nothing.

The detective is holding something else under the brown bag. Looks "electronic" to me.

A truck here is a pickup truck, cab up front, empty bed for hauling things around. I doubt if you have any in UK :)

We do, but you don't see them often. They tend to be Mitsubishi if you see one and I have no idea what you would call it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic