GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This statement from the neighbor is concerning to me, because

1) I have known lots and lots of children in my lifetime, and I have never a seen child cry when they had to go home (besides the regular old scuffles with mom or dad when they wanted to stay--this from toddlers, mostly), and

2) There was one time in my life I remember, and will never forget, sobbing at the neighbors when it was time to go home. I was seven, and it was justified sobbing :(

However, I guess I would want to hear this confirmed by more than one neighbor before I give it much credibility. There was one neighbor who made this statement linked in an article in the first thread, and the way this article is worded makes me feel as if they just lifted the information from that article, added an "s" to neighbor, and went with it.

I have to take that with a grain of salt for the time being. Heck my last time my granddaughter was over she cried because it was time to come in and the other kids were still out playing. I'm such a meany. lol

Okay I am going to post similar cases to Alanna that also happened in Texas:

During the evening hours of Friday, 09-02-1988, 7 year old Cortney Clayton rode her bicycle to a convenience store one block from her residence in Stamford, Texas. The population of Stamford was less than 4,000. On Sunday, 03-26-1989, Cortney's remains were discovered in a field approximately 50 miles from Stamford, Texas. Cortney was a student at Oliver Elementary School. Cortney was survived by her parents and two brothers.

--------

Heidi Lynn Seeman, an 11 year old white female, was one of two daughters to Mr. and Mrs. Seeman. She had recently completed the fifth grade at Stahl Elementary and was enjoying her summer with family and friends. On Saturday, 08-04-1990, Heidi disappeared while returning home from spending the night with one of her friends. She had left the friends house on foot and was last seen walking west on Stahl Road. A massive search ensued, however, she was not located. On 08-25-1990 Heidi's body was discovered by a land owner along a county road in a rural area outside of Wimberly, Texas in Hays County. An autopsy determined her manner of death to be homicide.

-------

On July 11, 1998, 8-year-old Edna Rodriguez was reported missing from her family's residence at 3536 Travis Avenue. She was the subject of an extensive police search. She was found the next day in the driveway of the vacant residence at 3604 Lipscomb. It was later determined that she had been strangled. (Fort Worth)

------

On June 27, 1983, Julie Fuller was staying with her parents at a motel in the city of Arlington. Julie left the room to take some trash to a dumpster. She did not return to the room. The following day, the body of Julie Fuller was found in a ditch at 200 Handley-Ederville Road in Fort Worth. She had been strangled. Julie Fuller and her parents had recently arrived in the United States from England.

--------
Do you know if any of these victims were bound with tape? tia

This is a very good point. I wonder why the public isn't being asked to keep an eye out for Allana's clothing, or given a description of what she was last wearing.

Very good point and that makes me think of the press conference and how LE said they had to take all proper steps. I really am starting to think that they may know who is responsible.

If he had tape why use a belt to wrap up the tarp? weird. JMO The belt thing is so disturbing to me,

RE Who her father is:I realize one news station stated MM is the bio father but KG spoke at the PC as her father. So. Until one of them physically comes out and says what they want everyone to believe as the truth I am going to just go with it doesn't matter. To Alanna they were her fathers. I've seen too much speculation by reporters in this case reported incorrectly as fact. Quite honestly IMO it doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I realize one news station stated MM is the bio father but KG spoke at the PC as her father. So. Until one of them physically comes out and says what they want everyone to believe as the truth I am going to just go with it doesn't matter. To Alanna they were her fathers. I've seen too much speculation by reporters in this case reported incorrectly as fact. Quite honestly IMO it doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree 100%, but it's something most people aren't used to, and it's going to keep coming up. :/ I do appreciate you being the voice of reason and hope you will continue.

Do you know if any of these victims were bound with tape? tia

Heidi Seeman:

But the autopsy report, dated Aug. 26, noted her duct- tape bound body was dressed only in a nightshirt and socks.

Twenty years ago this week, her decomposed body was found stuffed into two duct- tape -bound trash bags along a rural road near Wimberley.

In his autopsy report, Bexar County medical examiner Dr. Vincent DiMaio mentions a wet brown sock with two pieces of duct tape on it inside the garbage bag - probably a gag. The cause of death was strangulation, smothering or asphyxiation.

Heidi Seeman:

But the autopsy report, dated Aug. 26, noted her duct- tape bound body was dressed only in a nightshirt and socks.

Twenty years ago this week, her decomposed body was found stuffed into two duct- tape -bound trash bags along a rural road near Wimberley.

In his autopsy report, Bexar County medical examiner Dr. Vincent DiMaio mentions a wet brown sock with two pieces of duct tape on it inside the garbage bag - probably a gag. The cause of death was strangulation, smothering or asphyxiation.

Chills...!! :panic:

If Alanna's killer is responsible for another child's murder that happened years ago, do you think the killer could have gone years without killing?

Unsolved?

Yes. But there were some suspects:

"Over the last several months, we have had some new developments in the case and are actively working them," said Elizabeth Ann Greiner, an SAPD cold case detective. She declined to elaborate but said the case's longtime suspects - former Air Force Maj. Robert Eric Duncan and Jerry Nabor, who served time in prison on a drug conviction - still are considered viable targets of the probe.

More information on why those two were suspects: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...old-case-slaying-still-haunts-city-633808.php

Maj. Robert Eric Duncan, a former superior of SMSgt. Seeman at Randolph Air Force Base, was the prime suspect in Heidi's abduction and murder. Armed with a warrant, agents from the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI), searched Maj. Duncan's home in Converse and collected a number of items that were taken into evidence.

In July 1996, an Article 32 proceeding, the military equivalent of a grand jury, was held to determine whether sufficient evidence existed to bring charges against Duncan. In September, the proceeding ruled that there was not enough evidence available to prosecute Duncan. The case eventually went cold remains unsolved to this day.

I did hear that the vehicle that they found the different colors of tape was parked on the street. Was it always locked? hmmm Another thing to eliminate. I bet it was usually or methodically? jmo

I just hate that LE stated that "everyone is a suspect" yet this is an isolated incident. The body of a child was dropped onto a residential road. That is so messed up.

By the way the "everyone is considered a suspect" quote is GONE from CBSlocal news. It was here and now it is not: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/03/...rl-identified-as-6-year-old-alanna-gallagher/

I wonder what's up with that? Too terrifying for the community to make a statement like that? Does LE KNOW who the perp is? JMO

I just keep thinking about Jessica Ridgeway (which happened a few miles from my home). They were VERY clear that the person was still out there and to keep an eye on your kids. I kept my kids on a very short leash and things like biking to a friends house three houses down were OVER until that monster was caught. So it's weird here they aren't telling the public to keep their kids safe. Makes me wonder if they already know who it is but just aren't acting yet.

Welcome to Websleuths, Lifeincartoonmotion!
:welcome:

A perp may have been in prison for the past twenty or so years, for something else? Hope they are checking parolees.

This has prob already been posted but jic channel 5 news just threw out a short timeline:

5:00 last seen
7:30 body found (wow that's fast)
9:00 parents "call" police (per newscast)

Sorry no link but wanted to emphasize the very tight timeline

Was it mentioned who saw Alana last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members