GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe an empty cardboard tube was found inside the tarp.

Maybe toilet paper is like trash bags and can be sourced to a batch and particular roll.

I guess I am not clear. I have zero questions on why the family has toilet paper of vast amounts or where they keep their TP or anything related to the family and their use of TP which I feel most of us use.

What I am wondering is why LE took TP?

Some ideas have been put forth and others have not been willing to say what it is they think.

Me, I have no clue. None. Zero ideas.

Wiping down with TP? Maybe. Gag. Maybe.

Just stumps me

It could be that a) if it's true a plastic shopping bag was put/taped over her head, the shopping bag may have been previously used to line a small bathroom sized garbage can (that's what I reuse them for), and the bag used may have had a piece or strip of toilet paper in it (blowing nose, wrapping feminine hygiene items, etc.) or, an empty roll, with some identifying serial number may have been stuck inside the bag used.

Or B) same thing with any other bag she was wrapped in, or found laying on, etc.

Just a thought. :seeya:

Didn't some of the trash bags collected from the house have toilet paper in them? I'm going to go back and read the sw again--I remember my visual being: a large black trash bag with just a little bit of tp in it? Seems odd..And I think more than one was found that way.

**racewalking back to the search warrant**. Brb

I guess I am not clear. I have zero questions on why the family has toilet paper of vast amounts or where they keep their TP or anything related to the family and their use of TP which I feel most of us use.

What I am wondering is why LE took TP?

Some ideas have been put forth and others have not been willing to say what it is they think.

Me, I have no clue. None. Zero ideas.

Wiping down with TP? Maybe. Gag. Maybe.

Just stumps me

I'm have a feeling that they will be comparing it to either a gag or to paper found with/under her body. I'm not sure that really explains why they would take so much though unless it was many different types (which I doubt it was).

Another thought I had was that about the possible blood they found in the house. A long shot, perhaps they found bloody paper in the bathroom (such as would the case if you grabbed a roll after you cut your finger and it was dripping or your hand had blood on from your child grazing their knee) and they wanted to see if blood specs were on multiple rolls. Ok, now that I typed that it seems much less likely.

Another thing I thought of, perhaps they want to rule out a clean up operation with the tissue paper. In that instance they would want to compare the number of toilet paper rolls in the home with the number on recent receipts to see if they tally reasonably. If there is a large discrepancy that would need to be explained.

Of course the parents are not being treated as suspects and all these ideas bring the parents under suspicion, so I'm going under the belief it is to rule these things out and to eliminate the parents once and for all.

I wonder if she wasn't washed off in a hot tub before the puke rolled her in a tarp and dumped her like trash.

The search warrant lays out the probable cause to search. What leads law enforcement to believe what they're searching for will be FOUND where they're searching. IMO

But what is the affidavit that is sealed?

We kinow what is in the SW, but the affidavit is sealed.

If that is true, then it would just be the one special brand, right? Not two different sorts? Plus 30 + is a lot of TP for .. just about any outing ....... ( O M G , unless that outing is permanent ) ( waiting for my mod snip, :( )

yep, Charmin, the best one. lol

but who needs TP on a permanent outing?

i think I'm not following that line of thought.

Maybe to frame someone?... Make someone other than himself look suspicios?

Just a thought...

I don't know of a single case where kidnapper took items from a family car, then kidnapped a child, without parents noticing anything.

Didn't some of the trash bags collected from the house have toilet paper in them? I'm going to go back and read the sw again--I remember my visual being: a large black trash bag with just a little bit of tp in it? Seems odd..And I think more than one was found that way.

**racewalking back to the search warrant**. Brb

Phew, I'm back. I was wrong. Says nothing about tp in bags. I think what I reacted to was one of the bags having white rope in it--which means nothing in and of itself, but in a case like this it triggered a double-take in my brain, if that makes sense.

The fat-bashing seems remarkably unnecessary. The brand of hottubs mentioned shows models with four or five full grown adults in them.

I also googled them up. They are small but not that small.

For what it's worth, looking at google maps, there are basically no swimming pools I can find near the home on Babbling Brook. However, the pools become way more common when you pan down to the intersection where she was found.

The photos in the ads are very deceiving as they are in most ads for small pools and hot tubs. I had one, the biggest model they made. They are not that big. The models in the ads must be ridiculously small or they now make one two three times the size of the one I owned.

I'll go look at their website

Edited to say...I looked. It's the same model I had, the 300. It's not that big. No way could even two of them fit in it. And I'm not bashing anyone. I'm a tad fluffy myself.

I have a softub...and they are not all that small...I have the most common size and it easily is comfortable for 2 adults (a few extra lbs doesn't make a big difference) and a child. Not too convenient for a family of 6 at the same time tho.

I have a softub...and they are not all that small...I have the most common size and it easily is comfortable for 2 adults (a few extra lbs doesn't make a big difference) and a child. Not too convenient for a family of 6 at the same time tho.

I just can't imagine two of them in it at a time...being at all comfortable

Ok, but my point is, why is it necessary to speculate about whether the hot tub is big enough for the family members? Why is their weight relevant? It seems like people are bringing it up out of sheer mean-spiritedness.

**Warning--a bit graphic** I'm just going to throw this out there. It took my daughter until almost 6 years old to learn the, uh, fine art of leaning forward a bit to get the last drops out when she peed. Before she learned this, she would always end up with a drop or two in her underwear after she stood up. I learned this because she was wadding up toilet paper to place in her underwear to catch the drip.

We have no information that Alanna was sexually assaulted, but if perhaps that is the case, I wonder if she had any time god I hate typing this before she was killed to try and clean herself up a bit. Little bit of tp in the underwear to catch a mess.

Ok, but my point is, why is it necessary to speculate about whether the hot tub is big enough for the family members? Why is their weight relevant? It seems like people are bringing it up out of sheer mean-spiritedness.

I brought it up because I find it odd. Nothing more, nothing less. I bought mine because I was young, single and lived in a condo.

Maybe it's for a specific person who has back problems? I don't know. Seems a odd choice for three larger adult homeowners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberHolland443