GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, looking at google maps, there are basically no swimming pools I can find near the home on Babbling Brook. However, the pools become way more common when you pan down to the intersection where she was found.

Someone might have an above ground pool that they take down after summer. We do it so we have more room in the backyard. I know the over head of my house is around 3 maybe 4 yrs old in the fall/winter time. Trying to remember when we played ax men and chopped down the first of 4 trees. Being a few yrs old someone may have put in a pool also.

I brought it up because I find it odd. Nothing more, nothing less. I bought mine because I was young, single and lived in a condo.

Maybe it's for a specific person who has back problems? I don't know. Seems a odd choice for three larger adult homeowners.

maybe they don't all use it at the same time

I am guessing TP was stuffed into mouth like a gag.
I am also guessing they are removing toilet paper to see if they could match it to the TP found at the crime scene.

Someone might have an above ground pool that they take down after summer. We do it so we have more room in the backyard. I know the over head of my house is around 3 maybe 4 yrs old in the fall/winter time. Trying to remember when we played ax men and chopped down the first of 4 trees. Being a few yrs old someone may have put in a pool also.

I think locals have reported that the google images for the area are recently updated (spring of this year or newer)? I am just repeating what I've read here.

I do see an awful lot of trampolines...or what look like trampolines.

**Warning--a bit graphic** I'm just going to throw this out there. It took my daughter until almost 6 years old to learn the, uh, fine art of leaning forward a bit to get the last drops out when she peed. Before she learned this, she would always end up with a drop or two in her underwear after she stood up. I learned this because she was wadding up toilet paper to place in her underwear to catch the drip.

We have no information that Alanna was sexually assaulted, but if perhaps that is the case, I wonder if she had any time god I hate typing this before she was killed to try and clean herself up a bit. Little bit of tp in the underwear to catch a mess.

Ohhh I know you hated typing that and I hate thinking of it but thanks for sharing. I really hate thinking of the reasons they took so much tp and were looking for restraining devices.

I think locals have reported that the google images for the area are recently updated (spring of this year or newer)? I am just repeating what I've read here.

I do see an awful lot of trampolines...or what look like trampolines.

The street view is recent. They drove around here in the spring time. The over head is older though. I live in another suburb of Fort Worth not to far from Saginaw.

The street view is recent. They drove around here in the spring time. The over head is older though. I live in another suburb of Fort Worth not to far from Saginaw.

Thanks, that makes sense and was something I hadn't considered. I do remember people specifically referring to seeing the *streetview cars*, now that you mention it.

I am guessing TP was stuffed into mouth like a gag.
I am also guessing they are removing toilet paper to see if they could match it to the TP found at the crime scene.

argh! what a horrifying image! I think I need to take a break from these terrible kid cases...just makes my heart heavy...

Are those streets still blocked off, cops still at the house?

Reading the search warrant again. 3rd paragraph (after "GREETINGS") lists the items they are looking to obtain. Now, I know the items seized are not limited to this fairly specific list BUT since the officers left with so much toilet paper, one would assume it's significant... why was it not on the list... surely, it wouldn't just fall under the "fibers" heading.

Partial List of paragraph 3
Walmart receipt, red duct tape & packaging, Walmart plastic bags, trash bags, men's clothing size 38-44...

I don't know of a single case where kidnapper took items from a family car, then kidnapped a child, without parents noticing anything.

Well... I guess that settles that... Now doesn't it... :snooty:

Reading the search warrant again. 3rd paragraph (after "GREETINGS") lists the items they are looking to obtain. Now, I know the items seized are not limited to this fairly specific list BUT since the officers left with so much toilet paper, one would assume it's significant... why was it not on the list... surely, it wouldn't just fall under the "fibers" heading.

Partial List of paragraph 3
Walmart receipt, red duct tape & packaging, Walmart plastic bags, trash bags, men's clothing size 38-44...

A lot of things removed don't appear to be on a search warrant.

Yes. There is nothing unusual about the search at all. Just some of the things taken.

Salem

I'm amazed at the amount of toilet paper, trash bags, and computer related items.

Toilet paper and bags, yes. Computers not so much--KG is an engineer and they seem to be a pretty techie family. I live in a household of two IT workers (SO and myself), and if my house had been searched they'd have come up with even more computers and external drives than were listed, as well as all three game consoles. Warrant covered anything that could store data, although the Wii was probably stretching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolAnnWalker112947