DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Map image by Momtective

Attachments

• Route1_zps8ff912ff.jpg
    Route1_zps8ff912ff.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 50
I think she was probably restrained with something other than the tape she was eventually found bound with. Assaulted, gagged with toilet paper and washed off maybe drowned, walmart bag on head, taped up & stuffed in a garbage bag. Wrapped in tarp & belted. As horrible as that was to type...it was probably far worse than we can imagine.

All IMO

I don't find this search points to LE suspecting family members at this point. I think they would be negligent if they did NOT collect an overkill of possible evidence, both to eliminate the parents and also to incriminate them, depending on whether they had anything to do with it or not. If my child came up missing (my stomach did a little flip just typing that) I would fully expect LE to investigate the snot out of me. As long as they were also looking elsewhere in the meantime, which I suspect they are. While some of these items seem suspicious on the one hand, they could very well be things that have nothing to do with Alanna's death. I am still wide open as to who could have done this.

I'm amazed at the amount of toilet paper, trash bags, and computer related items.

There seemed to me to be a large amount of computer/tech items removed from the house, too...

:eek:nline:

Has the color of the tarp Alanna was found in been reported?
TIA

Wow I guess after reading the PDF search warrant the Bessie linked, I find the urine that is against the laws of Texas to be the strangest item that stands out.

Also the belt size 38 to 44 sounds like it would be to do comparison to see if another belt lines up with being notched or the same belt pattern that was found on her at crime scene.

I find all the toilet paper and wal-mart bags very curious. I understand the bags, but the toilet paper must be key to something.

Sorry, just getting in and reading about the search warrant. I think the inclusion of toilet paper may be because she could have used someone's bathroom and there are traces of tp still on her. The toilet paper could have also been used to wipe away DNA evidence of the perp but some of it stuck on her body. JMO I can't see the parents involved in this, too weird. An evil deviant pervert did this to her. A pool is involved somehow, based on the hot tub water and pool chemicals in the SW. The wet bathing suit and as carbuff and wfgodot pointed out, they are pushing their knowledge of this info in the face of the perp. Now to see if it works. JMO

So then, a washroom is part of the scenario, as is a pool or hot tub. JMO

Sorry, just getting in and reading about the search warrant. I think the inclusion of toilet paper may be because she could have used someone's bathroom and there are traces of tp still on her. The toilet paper could have also been used to wipe away DNA evidence of the perp but some of it stuck on her body. JMO I can't see the parents involved in this, too weird. An evil deviant pervert did this to her. A pool is involved somehow, based on the hot tub water and pool chemicals in the SW. The wet bathing suit and as carbuff and wfgodot pointed out, they are pushing their knowledge of this info in the face of the perp. Now to see if it works. JMO

o/t how was that storm in Toronto today?

I'm trying to catch up but I had a quick question please? Back when her body was reportedly found they described it as already in such a state of decomp that they couldn't tell if it was a female or male...ect. Did they ever address that first report? Explain further or correct themselves?

Who went on the camping trip and when did they get back? (pondering Sylar Newton scenario possibility, not saying that is what happened just pondering in the back of my mind).

Hadn't considered that she possibly used the bathroom and had residual tp on her. Good possibility.

Wow I guess after reading the PDF search warrant the Bessie linked, I find the urine that is against the laws of Texas to be the strangest item that stands out.

Also the belt size 38 to 44 sounds like it would be to do comparison to see if another belt lines up with being notched or the same belt pattern that was found on her at crime scene.

Can't bold the part I want for some reason, but I read "against the laws of Texas" to be inclusive of the entire list. i.e. to include blah and blah and blah blah blah and blah blah that may be against the laws of Texas". In other words all of these things in the interest of evidence.

Eta--I feel it's important to point out that by "evidence" I don't necessarily mean evidence against the family. Evidence can be sought to rule out scenerios, too.

I thought the specific urine mention was odd, too. Am thinking maybe they mean synthetic urine that may be used to falsify drug tests?

From below link:
"In some states, such as Louisiana and Texas, it is
illegal for an individual to knowingly or intentionally deliver or
manufacture substances designed to falsify or alter drug test
results.[Footnote 4]"

http://www.gao.gov/assets/120/111671.html

I'm sorry, huh?

I'm trying to catch up but I had a quick question please? Back when her body was reportedly found they described it as already in such a state of decomp that they couldn't tell if it was a female or male...ect. Did they ever address that first report? Explain further or correct themselves?

Who went on the camping trip and when did they get back? (pondering Sylar Newton scenario possibility, not saying that is what happened just pondering in the back of my mind).

Not sure on the camping although I have read here the men did not go, I don't have a link handy. The early decomp reports were only reported by one station and then broadcast by CNN but it was not mentioned in other reports.

Check out Bessie's new forum! She rocks!

It sounds like maybe she suffered internal trauma that would cause urine leakage. Horrific thought. But that's what I thought when I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx