GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The billboards were donated. So, I doubt LE would say no to them

With covering the town in purple ribbons and the billboards there won't be a place the perp can turn without being haunted by what they've done. I kind of like the idea...it's a constant reminder that people are looking for him/her. I'd love to see this message to Alanna's murderer plastered all over town as well, "We will find you!"

:seeya: indeed, if the perp is local, he/she will not be be able to forget Alanna, so that makes the billboards a great idea, Imo.

Anyone know if local work folks....painters, lawncare, phone co, etc have bren checked for work ordered that day?

I'm confused by the billboards.....is LE using them as a red herring ? To throw off the perp while forensic testing is done?
Or is LE using billboards because they have little to no idea who the perp is? That greatly concerns me.
I have a hunch ....that is it's moo...that the perp knew Alanna often walked the neighborhood unsupervised. That made things real easy for a child killer. Moo

I would imagine its part of a parallel investigation. Covering all bases while waiting for crime labs and ME to process what they have and do comparisons, Get the tox screen etc. IMO

This is a combined vector problem, of course.

There is a horizontal force, a gravitational force and the sum of these two =the total force of an object falling out of a can/van and hitting the asphalt. Calculate the body's impulse upon impact and then the asphalt 's impulse. You also have to calculate center of mass because this will determine how the impact of the human hitting the asphalt will damage the tissue.

(Obviously I didn't answer that. :floorlaugh: My son, who passed physics, answered that. )

I just suffered a flash back .... Arghhhhh
Once was enough!

This is a combined vector problem, of course.

There is a horizontal force, a gravitational force and the sum of these two =the total force of an object falling out of a can/van and hitting the asphalt. Calculate the body's impulse upon impact and then the asphalt 's impulse. You also have to calculate center of mass because this will determine how the impact of the human hitting the asphalt will damage the tissue.

(Obviously I didn't answer that. :floorlaugh: My son, who passed physics, answered that. )

Wow Pens! I was impressed. You could pretend it was you.

As him if he thinks she could have fallen out of the back of the pick up truck.

That screams at me......LE and the FBI are LIKELY checking out the bed linens and computers for child *advertiser censored*, IMOO

Right up there with
urine
Residual fluids
Restraints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics