GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know there is more than one crime scene?

Because she wasn't killed where she was found. The primary crime scene is where she was killed. Where she was dumped would be the secondary crime scene. IMO

Have HRD dogs or tracking dogs been brought in?

I believe this is the video of the grandmother with the granddaughters, but I don't think the information you provided came from the video. I believe it came from a "local" who I had hoped would become verified.

At about 1:03 and 2:13 in the video the woman speaks http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ne...erneath-Tarp-on-Saginaw-Street-213959331.html

I think you could be right. I thought it was a video but haven't been able to find it. I'll see if I can still delete my post, or alert a mod if I can't. Thanks.

If they have, there's been NO reporting of it. Nothing mentioned on the news or on local social media.

I find that odd. Very very odd.

Unless she was doused in chlorine bleach or a strong mixture of pool chlorine.

I find that odd. Very very odd.

Unless she was doused in chlorine bleach or a strong mixture of pool chlorine.

Oooo....you might be on to something there.

I also find it odd. Surely the dogs could have tracked where she went that day, right? Or have I just watched too many crime shows?

I also find it odd. Surely the dogs could have tracked where she went that day, right? Or have I just watched too many crime shows?

I don't know for sure either. But I would think dogs could track her movements.... dogs could track her backwards from where she was dumped...I've seen bloodhounds do it even if a vehicle was used.

No, good dogs properly trained should have been able to track her from her house and maybe still can. No reason why they should not be able to do so, as far as I know. She is known to have left on foot, apparently.

No, good dogs properly trained should have been able to track her from her house and maybe still can. No reason why they should not be able to do so, as far as I know. She is known to have left on foot, apparently.

I think they should track backwards.

Update at 10pm on local CBS affiliate:

Reviewing hundreds of video clips from homes and businesses...comparison to Opal Jennings case 14 years ago...billboards...slow methodical processing of evidence.

IOW, nothing new to report.

Did Round Rock, or the other cross street at the dump site, play a role in the Opal Jennings case?

I think they should track backwards.

I think no dogs or we would have heard about it.

Buuuuuut, they had dog's in the Somer Thompson case pretty soon and they were even in the perp's yard of the house where he killed her and the dog's did not hit on her scent, so I have lost faith in the dogs.

Oh, try it I say, but isn't it a bit late at this point?????

Why did they not do it right away?!!

I have heard that dogs can pick up a scent for several weeks, depending upon various factors.

There are or were statements on a certain persons blog from 2 years ago when Alana would have been 4 and given the same freedoms. THAT blog got some serious cleaning yesterday afternoon. Just saying
Oh, my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member