GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused: the article from the Examiner that I linked doesn't appear to be a blog. Is that the one? And why are my comments going through moderation now?
All articles in the Examiner are blogs.

http://www.examiner.com/about

Questions about forum moderation should be addressed in a private message to a moderator.

:tyou:

Question:

When was Dear Alanna last seen?

Respectfully, do you mind if I inquire why you've asked this three times in the last couple of hours? I think when the info is officially released someone will link it in the media thread. I think we (and LE) are all aware it's a key question, and I know it's frustrating that LE is keeping it quiet...but they are.

Question:

When was Dear Alanna last seen?

............... I don't think we know the answer .
There have been conflicting times given by neighbors I believe and then
there have been NO times given. So ... I don't know if it's unknown of if it's just not released info.
Her last sighting is definitely a mystery. moo

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/10/fbi-launches-billboards-asking-for-tips-in-child-murder/

I posted the link to this (non)update earlier, but didn't have the time to dwell on the police chief's comment that this was the most complicated case in his 32 yrs on the force. No explanation of why. I know all we have is speculation, but what on earth would make it so complicated?

They have the body and a ton of physical evidence. It seems like they have videos of the neighborhood. There wasn't a huge lapse of time between her death and her discovery, no water washing away the evidence. I get that it's a lot to sift through, but he used the word "complicated". Why?

If LE know, why are they not arresting the person? I am on absolute tenterhooks and have been afraid to do more than take my kids to day care and back.

Ahhh! I sure understand!
this perp will be apprehended soon! Its just too bizarro for LE not to have someone in mind!
imo

Respectfully, do you mind if I inquire why you've asked this three times in the last couple of hours? I think when the info is officially released someone will link it in the media thread. I think we (and LE) are all aware it's a key question, and I know it's frustrating that LE is keeping it quiet...but they are.

I have asked repeatedly because this question holds many answers IMHO.

Thanks for asking.

There has been much speculation in this regard, so I was hoping for an answer. :seeya:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/10/fbi-launches-billboards-asking-for-tips-in-child-murder/

I posted the link to this (non)update earlier, but didn't have the time to dwell on the police chief's comment that this was the most complicated case in his 32 yrs on the force. No explanation of why. I know all we have is speculation, but what on earth would make it so complicated?

They have the body and a ton of physical evidence. It seems like they have videos of the neighborhood. There wasn't a huge lapse of time between her death and her discovery, no water washing away the evidence. I get that it's a lot to sift through, but he used the word "complicated". Why?

Do we know there is a ton of physical evidence? I only ask, because I haven't read anything about the evidence collected. (From her, I mean.) Evidence is lost, when there is more then one crime scene.

alanna was 6 not 4
We --as in siblings not playing together, kids out front at different times, sometimes we were by ourselves for hours at a time hoping someone else would come out...we don't know where alanna's siblings were, what they saw, or what any other neighborhood children were doing.

There are or were statements on a certain persons blog from 2 years ago when Alana would have been 4 and given the same freedoms. THAT blog got some serious cleaning yesterday afternoon. Just saying

I have asked repeatedly because this question holds many answers IMHO.

Thanks for asking.

There has been much speculation in this regard, so I was hoping for an answer. :seeya:

The only convincing thing I've seen was by a local who didn't get verified as an insider, so I'm hesitant to re-post it. I guess I'll just say a non-verified local claimed to have specific knowledge of her being at a neighbor's mid-afternoon. This insider also specified she was bound with tape before that info was released in MSM, but again, he/she was not verified. So it's just rumor.

In a video from a day or two ago, A's friend's grandmother said she saw her at about 5:00 pm. She said A had gone to the house looking for her friend, and the grandmother said she wasn't there yet. A said she was going to wait for her, and the grandmother said she didn't think she should and left. I believe she also said that A was still hanging around the house as she was leaving. MOO

Thanks, is there a link? TIA.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Saginaw-Texas.html
My guess is because in all his time as chief, he's had relatively few violent crimes to compare it to and certainly less than a handful of murders. Also he notes the crime labs moving so slow. Maybe that's where the bog down is.

Do we know there is a ton of physical evidence? I only ask, because I haven't read anything about the evidence collected. Evidence is lost, when there is more then one crime scene.

Hmmm...well, I was just thinking of all the items they took from the home. I would assume they took the SW items to compare to things they found. They must have tp or tp tubes, they have tape or residue, they have multiple bags, they have a belt, they have the body, and the tarp. They have some type of spa or pool water or residue. I guess that's not a ton, but it sure seems like a lot to go on to me.

There are or were statements on a certain persons blog from 2 years ago when Alana would have been 4 and given the same freedoms. THAT blog got some serious cleaning yesterday afternoon. Just saying

YES, it did. :-/

In a video from a day or two ago, A's friend's grandmother said she saw her at about 5:00 pm. She said A had gone to the house looking for her friend, and the grandmother said she wasn't there yet. A said she was going to wait for her, and the grandmother said she didn't think she should and left. I believe she also said that A was still hanging around the house as she was leaving. MOO

I believe this is the video of the grandmother with the granddaughters, but I don't think the information you provided came from the video. I believe it came from a "local" who I had hoped would become verified.

At about 1:03 and 2:13 in the video the woman speaks http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ne...erneath-Tarp-on-Saginaw-Street-213959331.html

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Saginaw-Texas.html
My guess is because in all his time as chief, he's had relatively few violent crimes to compare it to and certainly less than a handful of murders. Also he notes the crime labs moving so slow. Maybe that's where the bog down is.

Complicated is just an odd word to use, IMO. Complicated sounds like something doesn't make sense...like the evidence points in different directions or something. Like there is something not adding up.:waitasec:

Do we know there is a ton of physical evidence? I only ask, because I haven't read anything about the evidence collected. (From her, I mean.) Evidence is lost, when there is more then one crime scene.

How do you know there is more than one crime scene?

This is totally nothing but a hmmm moment.

Your post regarding Alanna's body being left on Round Rock, combined with an earlier post about her killer deliberately leaving her there, makes me wonder if the Round Rock location (as in Round Rock, Texas) is a clue.

Nothing but pure speculation.
that's an interesting thought...

now, was it ascertained at any RSO lived in that specific neighborhood( where found) ?? I can't recall if that was discussed here?

Was the perp trying to cast aspersions upon someone they know along that route? If she placed there on purpose...is the perp sending some kind of message?
Or did the perp leave one neighborhood, go on a circular route, drop Alanna off, and then go back 'home'?

I don't really understand where this falling out the back of a truck came from? Is it just because someone claimed to have seen that 'red truck' cruising thru there at some point around the discovery time?

She was a little gal, and I imagine the perp could have opened a door and nudged her out...or even had a helper, who could have done likewise.
Whomever it was, they wanted her discovered fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela