GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really horrible thought but is it possible that she was still alive in the back of the pickup and moving around trying to get free and that's why she fell out? And died shortly after due to the injuries/heat/suffocation?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Interesting thought, but with the bag over her head and belted into the tarp?

But maybe

Once a week. Acxtually, the county website says "at least once a week."
They may be able to call emergency hearings, but I'm not sure of that.
http://www.tarrantda.com/?page_id=208

Every year in Tarrant County, 96 people serve on eight grand juries, which are convened two at a time. A grand jury is composed of 12 Tarrant County residents who serve a three-month term and are paid $36 a day. The grand jurors consider more than 14,000 cases each year. They are bound by an oath of secrecy which prohibits the disclosure of grand jury proceedings.

And Samantha Runnion was abducted from her front yard.

And Jessica Ridgeway, Amber Haggerman, John Walsh's little boy. There really are a lot more. More then I can handle :(

I am trying to speculate about where the perp was going. Let's assume for a second that it accidentally fell off the back of a pickup truck (instead of being intentionally dumped from any kind of vehicle). Looking at the location of the tarp, if it fell off the back of a pickup right there, then it seems like it must have been driving eastward (upwards in the picture) on Roundrock Drive. But, looking at a map of the area, it's hard for me to see why anyone would be doing that. It's not coming from the direction of Alanna's neighborhood and it doesn't go anywhere useful.

A few people have wondered up thread if the original location of the tarp may have been the cone shown in the picture (and perhaps the tarp was moved by the boys who discovered the body, after they first dragged it out of the middle of the street). Descriptions that the tarp was found " in the middle of a quiet intersection" seem to support that idea (though perhaps the pictured location of the tarp seemed close enough to the reporter to describe it as the middle of an intersection).

article-2353525-1A9F1D96000005DC-576_634x337.jpg

If the cone is the actually location the body was found, that opens up different possibilities for where the perp was driving when the body fell off the back of the truck (again, assuming it happened that way). Perhaps the truck had come down Woodcrest Drive, taking back roads from Alannah's neighborhood. The right turn from Woodcrest onto Roundrock (westward) is pretty sharp. The body might have rolled into a less stable position. Then when the truck took the first subsequent turn on Cindy Lane, it might have tumbled out.

So,possibly, the truck driver was taking back roads away from Alannah's neighborhood, threading to the south somewhere. I have no idea where it would be headed, but at least the route make a little more sense that way to me (heading westward on Roundrock instead of eastward).
JMO, but I think the vehicle proceeded westward on Roundrock toward an uninhabited area of Old Decatur Rd. IMO, it's a route a local or someone familiar with the area would choose.

snrq.jpg

http://goo.gl/maps/0n1Uu

They were asking for video surveillance so they must have some as they were reviewing it. Sorry, no link

And Samantha Runnion was abducted from her front yard.
And little Jessie Lundsford from her very own bed. :(

A motto I adopted when my son was little, and carry in my head to this day, is to "never say never".

We did...in California, in the 70's, but what I did, or what my daughter does now, doesn't really matter in seeking justice for Alanna.

The frustration of this situation is wearing on posters...everyone gets to parent the way they choose. I personally think whatever the reason is that the parents weren't aware of where their daughter was, is more of an issue than their daughter apparently had freedom to roam.

WE did too, that is the point I was trying to make. "WE" as in me AND my brother together or me and a friend/cousin , not just opening a door and letting a four year old go off on their merry way all ALONE. I get to see these types every day. I work at a zoo and I can get kids to follow me because somehow dressing like a zoo keeper gives me those special powers, just like an ice cream man or any other number of uniformed folks. I am a nice person but the last thing I want is a kid, that is ME. Now think about how many freaks are out there that do want a kid, I just don't think a child should be responsible for judging someone's intentions or character. It is scary how many children wander over from the park and we have to try to get them back to their parents without being too snide about it.

Sorry if someone else posted this and I missed it, but here's the reason LE is looking for a red truck with a green paint splotch...

Alex Acuna, 9, and Andrea Acuna, 11, told NBC they were playing in their Fort Worth front yard on May 31 when the man attempted to get their attention by saying, “Hey you, come over here. I have something for you.”

"The concerned father was able to get the license plate number of their truck before the man sped off.

The family describes the red truck as looking rusty and having a green splash of paint on the back passenger side."

http://www.examiner.com/article/ala...o-lure-girls-to-truck-a-month-prior-to-murder

Sorry if someone else posted this and I missed it, but here's the reason LE is looking for a red truck with a green paint splotch...

Alex Acuna, 9, and Andrea Acuna, 11, told NBC they were playing in their Fort Worth front yard on May 31 when the man attempted to get their attention by saying, “Hey you, come over here. I have something for you.”

"The concerned father was able to get the license plate number of their truck before the man sped off.

The family describes the red truck as looking rusty and having a green splash of paint on the back passenger side."

http://www.examiner.com/article/ala...o-lure-girls-to-truck-a-month-prior-to-murder

LE has the plate number. I wonder what the hold up is?

In the house, a roll of Kleenex cottonelle tp, not specified where.
3 tp wb tubes (just the tubes?)
2 4-packs and 4 individual rolls of toilet paper Cottonelle Kleenex Ultra with plastic packaging
Roll of toilet paper , listed with garbage bag.
12 toilet paper roll tubes with various lot numbers printed inside (sounds like empty tubes, probably for recycling or children's crafts or just too lazy to throw out)
Toilet paper rolls, 4 complete, 1 used, 2 pieces of plastic packaging.
4 tp tubes, 2 tp rolls, plastic packaging
4 toilet paper rolls consistent with Cottonelle, with 2 pieces of plastic packaging
6- pack of Charmin Ultra soft plastic packaging.
Another 6-pack of Charmin Ultra soft plastic packaging.
So there are some 6-packs and 4-packs and it sounds like they stash the empty tp rolls under the sink or something and don't throw them out immediately. I do that too because I recycle cardboard separately, about once a month or so when I have collected enough to make it worth the trip. How many bathrooms does this home have? There could easily be a couple of packages under each sink and a half-used roll that is currently in use. Also some people might have a roll under the kitchen sink if they don't use kitchen rolls, or in the bedrooms, in the garage, etc. for random nose wiping and other needs. Then a few unopened packages in the storage waiting to be used. Then there was a Charmin Ultra Soft 4-pack in the Ford Taurus. I don't find that odd, as with children in the household I often find uses for some tissue paper while on the road. If several adults at the home all go shopping they might easily buy some staples more than are strictly necessary if they don't coordinate.

Anyway, statistically I'm not sure that child killers tend to have any more TP than regular folks do so the TP is not an issue for me.

I do think there must be something to the Wal-Mart bags and toilet tissue that the investigators are examining. She did have a bag over her head- not sure what the toilet paper rolls would mean but carting all this info from her house suggests to me the investigators are at least trying to rule out the the three parents. And a tarp was bought. My initial thoughts were a neighborhood kid did this. Now I am not so sure. Has the autopsy been released?

And Jessica Ridgeway, Amber Haggerman, John Walsh's little boy. There really are a lot more. More then I can handle :(

Actually, John Walsh's little guy was taken from a Sears store (I believe) toy department. Equally as horrific and bold.

I do think there must be something to the Wal-Mart bags and toilet tissue that the investigators are examining. She did have a bag over her head- not sure what the toilet paper rolls would mean but carting all this info from her house suggests to me the investigators are at least trying to rule out the the three parents. And a tarp was bought. My initial thoughts were a neighborhood kid did this. Now I am not so sure. Has the autopsy been released?

No, I don't believe it has.

JMO, but I think the vehicle proceeded westward on Roundrock toward an uninhabited area or Old Decatur Rd. IMO, it's a route a local or someone familiar with the area would choose.

snrq.jpg

http://goo.gl/maps/0n1Uu

Thanks! That is close to the route I was imagining, except I thought the perp might have taken a right on Cindy to head southward, at the intersection where the body was found. (I know you have a different idea with the perp heading towards that green space. I have to figure out how to post pics of google maps.)

I agree, it looks like these are the sorts of back routes a local would take to stay off the main streets. I think both these routes make more sense than routes in which the vehicle was heading in the opposite direction (which would be the natural assumption given the location on the right hand side).

WE did too, that is the point I was trying to make. "WE" as in me AND my brother together or me and a friend/cousin , not just opening a door and letting a four year old go off on their merry way all ALONE. I get to see these types every day. I work at a zoo and I can get kids to follow me because somehow dressing like a zoo keeper gives me those special powers, just like an ice cream man or any other number of uniformed folks. I am a nice person but the last thing I want is a kid, that is ME. Now think about how many freaks are out there that do want a kid, I just don't think a child should be responsible for judging someone's intentions or character. It is scary how many children wander over from the park and we have to try to get them back to their parents without being too snide about it.

alanna was 6 not 4
We --as in siblings not playing together, kids out front at different times, sometimes we were by ourselves for hours at a time hoping someone else would come out...we don't know where alanna's siblings were, what they saw, or what any other neighborhood children were doing.

I wonder why the perp(s) didn't take W. McLeroy Blvd. if headed towards Old Decatur Road? There's plenty of open field or land there. I can only guess they wanted her to be found fast & to get a thrill of her being found fast. Then there's the oops, she fell out of a vehicle by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member