GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page updated. They say it was reported to be a shooting.

Probably not related then? Been noseying the vehicles around there...red truck and dark chrysler here. This stuff drives you :pullhair::pullhair::anguish:

Attachments

• blueridge.png
    blueridge.png
    578.1 KB · Views: 57
Well, they're clearly not leading w/ it. It's the ongoing abortion debate in Austin on Fox and the Heathrow airport on WFAA............

Huckaby, IIRC, also lived in the same neighborhood, and may have been a familiar face to Cantu. Not a friend, but not a stranger. Cantu was out playing...

Melissa Huckaby was the mother of a friend Sandra went to play with down the road. Additionally, Melissa's grandfather was/is the pastor at the church they both attended.

Sandra's family live in the same Tracy, Calif., trailer park where Huckaby lived with her grandparents and 5-year-old daughter.

Huckaby's grandfather Clifford Lawless is pastor at the nearby church, where the confessed murderer previously taught Sunday school, and which authorities searched in the days leading up to Huckaby's arrest.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Media/meli...sentenced-life/story?id=10910285#.UeA21EE3uGE

I can only hope that the tarp was a resent purchase and that the FBI will be able to find out where it was made and when, what store it was delivered to and when it was sold and to who. That's what I would love to hear. jmo

Scene of shooting is 517 Blue Ridge Trail.

And looking around in street view.........

Attachments

• 517 Blue Ridge Trail.jpg
    517 Blue Ridge Trail.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 63
Always nice to see old friends ;) they need to hurry and solve this one!

This is frustrating. I think with the FBI's involvement along with the TR right away is why we are not getting alot of information.

The time frame hasn't even been really realesed yet as last time seen.... I know we had heard from a neighbor that she was playing with his grandkids around 2 pm but thats all we have.

2pm - 7:30pm, has anyone seen otherwise reported in the news ?

It just seems in my experience in following cases, when LE refrains from giving out info the case goes cold quick.........

I want to add one to your list if that's okay:

Tennielle Big Day was found dead on a highway
Mom had pushed her out of the vehicle.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192601&highlight=hit+car

Alijah was left on the side of the road, by his father

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Trav...ce-for-slaying-3-month-old-son-130360933.html

Baby Crystal was found just off the road, Mom put her there.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87834&highlight=katie+stockton

Baby Boy Horry also found on the side of the road, left by a parent it's assumed (unidentified)

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=832393#.Ud-5Mm2AxLw

Camden Pierce Hughes found dumped on road, covered with a blanket. Mom put him there.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/maine-myst...al-road-abound/story?id=13613147#.UeAsmW1f_0Q

Hi ... new to this case but not to WS. Three of the four victims of the Oakland County Child Killer (old, cold case) were found along roads. But the details were very different, as the children were kept for days and laid out in a particular fashion. It's a scary case ... and very different in most ways from this one. But FWIW:

Oakland County Child Killer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IMO, the perp in that case is deceased, though it's possible they were tandem acts. I mention it mainly because a team effort has been discussed here, which I think the evidence might support (in terms of how the body was found).

In the OCCK case, the bodies were left in public view to taunt the public and LE, IMO. I'm not sure that's the case here, though the use of restraints might be some sort of signature, I suppose. Hopefully it's not anything like the case I mentioned ... but the red truck and previous report does make me a little nervous.

RIP, Alanna. Heartbreaking case.

If this picture of the house involved in the shooting is correct and there is a red truck at the residence, I am not so quick to rule it out as something pertaining to this case. Could be a suicide situation and could still be very much connected! :twocents:

Hi ... new to this case but not to WS. Three of the four victims of the Oakland County Child Killer (old, cold case) were found along roads. But the details were very different, as the children were kept for days and laid out in a particular fashion. It's a scary case ... and very different in most ways from this one. But FWIW:

Oakland County Child Killer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IMO, the perp in that case is deceased, though it's possible they were tandem acts. I mention it mainly because a team effort has been discussed here, which I think the evidence might support (in terms of how the body was found).

In the OCCK case, the bodies were left in public view to taunt the public and LE, IMO. I'm not sure that's the case here, though the use of restraints might be some sort of signature, I suppose. Hopefully it's not anything like the case I mentioned ... but the red truck and previous report does make me a little nervous.

RIP, Alanna. Heartbreaking case.

Oh, wow, I had never heard of this case, but, from Wikipedia:

The few who did walk, walked in groups and under the watchful eyes of parents in "safe houses", where children could go if they felt uncomfortable.

I was a kid who walked to school during the time of these crimes (mid-late 70s). This article brought out a memory I had forgotten: there were houses along the way to school that had a red letter in the window (I think maybe it was P? for Parent?) that, as kids, we were told we could run to if someone was bothering us. I wonder if it was because of these murders, or a separate community program that just happened to be going on at the time. Anyone remember this? This was in the U.S. southwest.

I can only hope that the tarp was a resent purchase and that the FBI will be able to find out where it was made and when, what store it was delivered to and when it was sold and to who. That's what I would love to hear. jmo

I wonder how often, if ever, the police can prove a suspect owned an item from an amazon purchase history? I'm a heavy Amazon user & would say most of the nonfood items in my home were ordered from Amazon.

Especially if it were an unusual make/brand/size item, maybe the police could get the identity of people who made that particular purchase within a 100 mile radius of the crime.

If the crime was not planned and the person just used items that were in the home to wrap her up, they might not have considered how they could be tied to the items later ....

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member