GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ONLY reason I am asking for this address is to help attempt to establish a route of travel for Alanna.

Does anyone know the street address of that grandma where Alanna was playing with her twin granddaughters? I don't even have to know the exact house but in that general area within a house or two?

(For grandma's safety I don't want to know her address on the internet) but a generalized location on that map.)

Is it right on Bridal trail?

I think the map is everything. I might also be changing my opinion about this being done by someone from outside this little section of the community.

OK, you LOCALS:

1). WHY DO YOU TAKE BRIDAL TRAIL when you are driving through that area? (it's because you are cutting across from one main road to another isn't it). EVERY TOWN has these types of roads. Roads that weren't SUPPOSE to be main roads with lots of traffic but eventually the LOCALS use that road so much that they just know where it is.

Hmmmmmm....

2). I haven't read anyone mentioning these STORAGE UNITS. Storage King? On the other side of Old Decatur Road? Then go down that road and loop around to take a left on Springhill drive.

If you were cruising for a place to dump.

I'm shaking my head while I type this. Look at that route. Springhill drive just naturally connects up with Cindy lane.

By then you're getting nervous, you want to get rid of this big bunch of evidence you have riding around with you under that tarp.

Cindy Lane.

Stop sign.

Dump.

Make another right and you are right back on that main road of traffic of Old Decatur road.

Also, in some of the research of geographic profiling, the body of a murdered child is found (I forget the %) within 200 feet of where the murder took place.

Now, without going exactly 200 feet, let's go with 400 feet. Just see what you come up with on that map.

Storage units are usually filled to the brim with security cameras. After all, the business is supposed to provide secure storage

The ONLY reason I am asking for this address is to help attempt to establish a route of travel for Alanna.

Does anyone know the street address of that grandma where Alanna was playing with her twin granddaughters? I don't even have to know the exact house but in that general area within a house or two?

(For grandma's safety I don't want to know her address on the internet) but a generalized location on that map.)

Is it right on Bridal trail?

You're talking Bridle Trail, right? Bridal is a couple miles away.

Who can find out if Alanna Attended the 'Country Acres Child Development Center? Is this some kind of child daycare or a preschool? In April of this year it looks like there was considerable construction going on there.

P.s. GOOGLE EARTH/MAPS IS LIKE MAGIC.

You're talking Bridle Trail, right? Bridal is a couple miles away.

Yes, I'm wondering about Bridle Trail. I think I've been spelling it wrong.

Seems at least a few times when I've read what locals have written they say..."Oh yes I drove on Bridle Trail just today" It looks like it runs a straight connection between Old Decatur Road and Knowles Dr?

THANK YOU for making this map. Is there any way that you can add to that map?

Can you add these things as we know them about the other girls abducted and murdered in that area over the last many years? :please:

1). Location of their home.

2). Location of abduction or last point seen.

3). Location body found.

Going back even before Amber.

I think this would help tremendously.

I started yesterday trying to find the location of the other girls mentioned in this thread abduction and where they were found. Most of the articles I see on Ashley Estell are about Michael Blair. I will do some more digging today.
I do not like cold cases, they freak me out more so then what is happening right now for some reason. I'm a wierdo

Storage units are usually filled to the brim with security cameras. After all, the business is supposed to provide secure storage

Depends. I've been in that business over 30 years. I'm a member of the self storage association. They don't all have security cameras and they don't all have gates. But that one might.
I just looked it up. That one does have security cameras.

Yeah that's the trouble with me using my local knowledge. Here no one has security cameras.

It looks like it's a gated storage unit, but then why are we assuming the person who did this didn't have a storage unit and a key to get in?

I had a storage unit last year and I could drive my car right in it.

I'm local and I have some interesting information to share.

I drove around in Saginaw a little bit this morning. I saw a Texas Department of Public Safety car on McLeroy, it might have been at the police station.

There was a large camera and a cameraman at the front door of the Saginaw Police Station but I didn't see any news vans.

I drove down the street where her body was dumped and at one spot on the street you can clearly see the Elementary School that she attended last year.

I saw at least 6 red trucks on that street, including the one with paint pails in the back of the truck.

I talked to my friend who lives on the street. She has two sets of relatives that live on that street and the street next to it.

Her mother in law was on the street the night Alanna was dumped. She stopped at the 4 way stop where Alanna's body was found at 7:05 pm and sat there and called her family member down the street to let them know that she was almost there with food.

She was stopped so she looked around very carefully to make sure she wasn't blocking someone's way.

She is positive that the tarp wasn't there at 7:05 pm. She said it was very quite, nobody was outside and there were no other cars around.

I think the boys found the body around 7:22 pm so it's a very tight timeline.

Another member of her family was in the neighborhood a week later when they blocked off the street and stopped cars. They asked her three pages of questions and searched her car.

I drove around a little and took the picture of an abandoned house. It's been abandoned for years. It's on the corner of Old Decatur and Staree. That is in between where she lived and where her body was dumped. I'll attach it in the next post.

My friend saw the tarp when precious Alanna was still wrapped in it. She said it was touching the curb or almost touching at one end and angled out into the street on the other end. She doesn't know if the boys had moved it at that point. The police were there.

Still praying that the person(s) that did this are found soon and locked up.

I started yesterday trying to find the location of the other girls mentioned in this thread abduction and where they were found. Most of the articles I see on Ashley Estell are about Michael Blair. I will do some more digging today.
I do not like cold cases, they freak me out more so then what is happening right now for some reason. I'm a wierdo

I don't know you but I don't think your are a weirdo for what you just described.

Makes a lot of sense actually as to why you would be afraid of unsolved cases. Means that the Boogie man is STILL OUT THERE.

Yeah that's the trouble with me using my local knowledge. Here no one has security cameras.

It looks like it's a gated storage unit, but then why are we assuming the person who did this didn't have a storage unit and a key to get in?

I had a storage unit last year and I could drive my car right in it.

Ok. So now we know this Storage King has security gates and cameras. They would also have a list with identifications of all renters and they would have a list of all vacant units. Plus a list of units behind on payments going to auction.
I dont know if any of that helps, but if the cameras were working it might, or if there were a RSO renting a unit it might. I dont know. Just thinking out loud. I think the fact that it does have the security features makes it less suspicious as a place to have taken alanna. Imo

I drove around in Saginaw a little bit this morning. I saw a Texas Department of Public Safety car on McLeroy, it might have been at the police station.

There was a large camera and a cameraman at the front door of the Saginaw Police Station but I didn't see any news vans.

I drove down the street where her body was dumped and at one spot on the street you can clearly see the Elementary School that she attended last year.

I saw at least 6 red trucks on that street, including the one with paint pails in the back of the truck.

I talked to my friend who lives on the street. She has two sets of relatives that live on that street and the street next to it.

Her mother in law was on the street the night Alanna was dumped. She stopped at the 4 way stop where Alanna's body was found at 7:05 pm and sat there and called her family member down the street to let them know that she was almost there with food.

She was stopped so she looked around very carefully to make sure she wasn't blocking someone's way.

She is positive that the tarp wasn't there at 7:05 pm. She said it was very quite, nobody was outside and there were no other cars around.

Another member of her family was in the neighborhood a week later when they blocked off the street and stopped cars. They asked her three pages of questions and searched her car.

I drove around a little and took the picture of an abandoned house. It's been abandoned for years. It's on the corner of Old Decatur and Staree. That is in between where she lived and where her body was dumped. I'll attach it in the next post.

My friend saw the tarp when precious Alanna was still wrapped in it. She said it was touching the curb or almost touching at one end and angled out into the street on the other end. She doesn't know if the boys had moved it at that point. The police were there.

THIS IS EXCELLENT INFORMATION.

Does anyone know if Alanna walked to school?

Excellent point also is that we don't know how much/where the boys who found her moved the tarp or if this was indeed the original landing spot.

THANK YOU for posting this.

Wow. great info. So your friend's MIL missed the murderer by seconds or minutes. Yow.

And seeing the tarp. Ugh.

Thanks for that info and please keep,digging!!!

Here is the picture of the abandoned house.

Regarding the storage king, they have a large wall in the office with about 20 monitors or more, lots and lots of cameras, very secure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 112
Re: how JonBenet was found.....

"Her wrists were tied above her head, and she had duct tape over her mouth.

An autopsy report revealed that she had been strangled and bludgeoned to death."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...queens-murder-13-years-ago.html#ixzz2ZKAF6Lsr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

But she (JBR) technically wasn't bound, the wrist restraints were so loose she would have been able to slip them off.

IMO that was totally staging

It is Bridle trail and it cuts through from knowles to old Decatur. I spelled it wrong in my first post about it. Alanna's street of Babbling Brook is off of Bridle Trail.

We have had several trucks over the years. My beloved Ned (name came from the license plate that came) was red.

My hubby's last truck was burgundy.

I think red is a popular color for trucks, although the new Fords have a beautiful blue I like

But she (JBR) technically wasn't bound, the wrist restraints were so loose she would have been able to slip them off.

IMO that was totally staging

We don't know about the restraints with Alanna at all. How tight, what material, erc

I thought Alanna's was tape? I would assume tape placement was not loosely.

As with everything else, has there been official news of that or just from the finders of the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required