GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the map is everything. I might also be changing my opinion about this being done by someone from outside this little section of the community.

OK, you LOCALS:

1). WHY DO YOU TAKE BRIDAL TRAIL when you are driving through that area? (it's because you are cutting across from one main road to another isn't it). EVERY TOWN has these types of roads. Roads that weren't SUPPOSE to be main roads with lots of traffic but eventually the LOCALS use that road so much that they just know where it is.

There are lots of roads like that here because of the rapid pop increase there is a lot of traffic on main roads. Cindy and Roundrock is an intersection that is in one such shortcut. It is a busy intersection for a residential neighborhood.

I'm still having trouble linking a PDF, but just scanned an article that I think many would find interesting.

Google:

Serial murderers' spatial decisions: factors that influence crime location choice

I read recently that children are often found within a mile and a half of their residence.

Sorry no link as I can't recall the source other than to say it was previously linked here by someone.

I thought Alanna's was tape? I would assume tape placement was not loosely.

There's something to do with tape. It's mentioned in conjunction with the bag and LE took several colors of tape from the home when they searched it (listed on the search warrant). But we don't know whether she was bound with it, or it was used to seal or tie the bag, or what.

That's in the official sources. There are "reports" that say more.

While her body was wrapped with tape. I thought that since they were looking for restraints AND tape (per the SW) that something else (actual restraints) that left marks on her skin could have been used before she died. *Just my speculating/guessing. I really don't know. I mean, why would they be looking for restraints if the tape WAS the restraint??

yea i agree fred&edna, the restraints are maybe being checked for DNA, in case restraining was used within her home life. jmo

I live 4 miles away and have been reading here soon after she was found. The other day I was talking with a friend about the lack of news on this. My friend said that she knows someone who lives nearby and does have surveillance cameras. Apparently the FBI was at this persons house for a long time reviewing tapes right after the discovery. A few days later the FBI came back and confiscated the surveillance tapes.

I know that is just hearsay but I thought I'd throw it in there.
There was a picture, early on, of LE leaving a neighbor's house with a brown paper bag, and some folks suggested, at the time, that the bag contained surveillance videos. It was the house where the kid who mows lawns lives with his mother.

I think your friend might be spot on.

yea i agree fred&edna, the restraints are maybe being checked for DNA, in case restraining was used within her home life. jmo

Well, I don't know about being used in her "home life" but.... ???

Ugh. :(
Hard to think about.....

There was a picture, early on, of LE leaving a neighbor's house with a brown paper bag, and some folks suggested, at the time, that the bag contained surveillance videos. It was the house where the kid who mows lawns lives with his mother.

I think your friend might be spot on.

The house where the kid lives with his mom has a security company sign in the front yard.

If you study different family dynamics, one of them that is incredibly harmful is the shame based family. That is the one where children learn that secrets must be kept in order to protect the family.

This occurs in alcoholic and sex abuse families among others.

People say that some things are genetic. I, and many others, say that children learn these inappropriate dynamics and carry them on. The individual his/herself may not be an alcoholic, for instance, but s/he marries an alcoholic .

Very interesting. Shame is a very destructive thing. Please, never shame your children.

Thanks for your insightful reply.

Geez. When we compare Ahlittia's case and the info and this one, what in the heck! Why so little info?

I thought Alanna's was tape? I would assume tape placement was not loosely.

While her body was wrapped with tape. I thought that since they were looking for restraints AND tape (per the SW) that something else (actual restraints) that left marks on her skin could have been used before she died. *Just my speculating/guessing. I really don't know. I mean, why would they be looking for restraints if the tape WAS the restraint??

Let's also recall that the 911 tape sounds like the caller says she has a belt around her face. For whatever that's worth.

Let's also recall that the 911 tape sounds like the caller says she has a belt around her face. For whatever that's worth.

I guess I need my hearing checked... I listened 4 times last night and still didn't hear anything close to "belt around her face". I'm not sure how I'm missing this.

Here is the picture of the abandoned house.

Regarding the storage king, they have a large wall in the office with about 20 monitors or more, lots and lots of cameras, very secure.

If they don't at least search this, than they must have something else or somewhere else on there mind.

Thank you for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member