GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe Saginaw PD has a inmate search. If so, I haven't found one.

Vinelink or Tarrant Co. is all I can search.

They might have only been taken in to help with further questions. idk, and if so was it all three?

Why couldn't they drive their own car(s) to the police station if it was just for questioning?

I think LE would call at a PC at this point....or very soon...if there was an arrest.

The margins are blown.

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 1m Saginaw police say there have been no arrests in the Alanna Gallagher murder case- despite Internet rumors. @NBCDFW

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 4m
Saginaw Police say they have NOT made an arrest in the Alanna Gallagher case..despite FB rumors that they had.

Stop posting rumors.

Thank you.

NBC5 has been around here almost daily, and definitely weekly...since they found Alanna. I'm sure the police have visited the parents frequently, but that doesn't mean anything. Someone probably saw a police car or two and assumed. People think they see things all the time, and spread rumor as fact.

It's really discouraging for that to happen :(

Okay, they're giving an update after this commercial....but the preview was about the slow down in leads (not that there was an arrest)......

Also, they spoke to family off camera today, but they said they want their privacy respected and won't be doing any interviews right now.

The building in the picture that someone asked about is the Saginaw Police Department

Saginaw News Facebook page has unconfirmed rumors in comments. NBC 5 says no arrests.

I must have missed something. Was somebody taken in for "questioning"?
Who?

There is no news. There was a person on facebook saying there were certain developments. That was a rumor. The police have said today they are at a standstill.

Also, they spoke to family off camera today, but they said they want their privacy respected and won't be doing any interviews right now.

Granted I have never had anything like this happen in my life, but I just dont understand not wanting to plea to the public to help find whoever did this. At least 1 of the 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member