GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last winter a girl from our area was murdered. Before they made the arrest, the police sent a car to the parents' house and brought them to the station where they could be privately informed about the case and the impending arrest. They stayed there until the arrest was made and the press conference was over and the press had cleared out.

I think they did the same for Lyric and Elizabeth's parents too, didn't they?

So if the parents really were at the police station, maybe that's why?

Granted I have never had anything like this happen in my life, but I just dont understand not wanting to plea to the public to help find whoever did this. At least 1 of the 3.

You know these press conferences for desperate parents are a relatively new thing.

Fifty years ago parents of missing children were not expected to put on a show for the cameras and the hungry public, now apparently its part of the requirement for "Innocent Parent 101" to do so.

I'm in two minds whether this sort of public plea actually helps, or whether it merely encourages or satisfies the perp somehow.

:cow:

It's been mentioned a few times here and there that maybe someone targeted Alanna due to disagreeing with her family's lifestyle. It's not a theory that really resonates for me, but it's got me wondering if the same person would spread the rumors we saw today. Because I can't really figure out how they got started without someone doing it on purpose.

My friend put together that the person spreading the rumor on the Saginaw news site has a name 2 letters off from the person who has written the negative Examiner articles. They look alike too. Don't want to be too specific since I don't want to get in trouble.

I am really frustrated at the admission of no suspects tonight. I am never going to want to let my kids out of my sight again.

My friend put together that the person spreading the rumor on the Saginaw news site has a name 2 letters off from the person who has written the negative Examiner articles. They look alike too. Don't want to be too specific since I don't want to get in trouble.

I am really frustrated at the admission of no suspects tonight. I am never going to want to let my kids out of my sight again.

I checked this person and the other one (statement that arrest was at 2:55pm) out a bit......IMO didn't seem like the Examiner blogger. From what I saw, my impression is a young, rather immature person who tends to "spout off" quite a bit.

(and seriously, I can't believe some of the stuff people put online.......do people not realize that hiring managers google them?)

You know these press conferences for desperate parents are a relatively new thing.

Fifty years ago parents of missing children were not expected to put on a show for the cameras and the hungry public, now apparently its part of the requirement for "Innocent Parent 101" to do so.

I'm in two minds whether this sort of public plea actually helps, or whether it merely encourages or satisfies the perp somehow.

Why are we comparing missing children in 1963 to today? Of course parents weren't making pleas back then...the media barely reported on missing kids back then.

Here is the picture of the abandoned house.

That house is out of a horror movie. Why is something like that allowed to still be standing when it is a fire hazard, a death trap, and a magnet for teenagers to do stupid things?

I have wondered, if maybe they are silent on purpose...? Maye, they are trying to smoke someone out. They might have NO idea who the person is, but might have an idea what they are like. Perhaps, the person wanted to put on a show, leaving her right there. They like the attention, the speculation, infamy. What if, they are hoping the perp makes some mistakes, and starts creating their own attention about it? Talking, hinting, acting out, anything.

I know it's wishful thinking, but I don't want to think they have nothing.

I have wondered, if maybe they are silent on purpose...? Maye, they are trying to smoke someone out. They might have NO idea who the person is, but might have an idea what they are like. Perhaps, the person wanted to put on a show, leaving her right there. They like the attention, the speculation, infamy. What if, they are hoping the perp makes some mistakes, and starts creating their own attention about it? Talking, hinting, acting out, anything.

I know it's wishful thinking, but I don't want to think they have nothing.

If they have no idea who did it, then I don't understand why they wouldn't communicate with the public. Just stay silent so the perp doesn't get attention? I think the media coverage would be worth if it solved the case.

As long as the perp doesn't decide that one child didn't bring enough attention, it's time to grab another.

I would still think at least 1 of the 3 would at least want to make a public plea. I suspect it has been discouraged for reasons we arent privy to.
imo

If they have no idea who did it, then I don't understand why they wouldn't communicate with the public. Just stay silent so the perp doesn't get attention? I think the media coverage would be worth if it solved the case.

Like I said, wishful thinking! :blushing:

I just don't want to accept they may have no idea, that scares me!! I live here!

As long as the perp doesn't decide that one child didn't bring enough attention, it's time to grab another.

Thats what I'm concerned about too. IF the perp left her there for attention, no attention may set them off in ways no one will want...

I think it's going to turn out to be far worse than anything we imagined...

That house is out of a horror movie. Why is something like that allowed to still be standing when it is a fire hazard, a death trap, and a magnet for teenagers to do stupid things?

It's not in Saginaw or Fort Worth, that area is unincorporated Tarrant County and supposedly they don't have any laws to make them tear it down. I cringe every time I pass it.

The parents are not in custody. This is just another nasty rumor.

I suppose this is as good a time as any to introduce myself. Hi, I'm a friend of the Gallagher family. I was at their home the morning of the day that Alanna died. I had been waiting on my verified insider tag to show up before I posted, but I just had to confirm that no arrests have been made, least of all the parents. I was talking to the mother not ten minutes ago and I don't think that would be possible if she were in police custody.

Right now I personally do not need to see the parents pleas. I do not think that would get anyone else to pay attention. They do not owe me anything the people who should be protecting us owe the public something though. What I want is LE to come forward with more information. They come out saying there are no suspects at the same time as saying don't worry. Here we are 2 weeks later saying they still have no suspect and that tips have dried and they are at a standstill. Are they only at a standstill while waiting for more test? I know they are doing their job and not sitting around twiddling their thumbs but if things are drying get the public interested again.

And why the need for a quick and hasty disposal?

This tells me the perp lives with somebody else and wasn't able to conceal the body in the home/garage/vehicle.

I think this is one of the BEST POSTS I'VE READ ALL DAY.

Like I was putting a puzzle together and was frustrated by one big piece that was missing.

EXCELLENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member