GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that sometimes failure to make comments is because of an attorney's advice, it doesn't apply just when someone is guilty, it is often advice when someone is innocent also.

Granted I have never had anything like this happen in my life, but I just dont understand not wanting to plea to the public to help find whoever did this. At least 1 of the 3.

I wish LE would give more info. That might get info/leads flowing again. How many questions have we come up with here? I don't think the answer to many of these would compromise the investigation. I'd love to know what came of the lead re: the red truck in FW where the dad got the plate, etc.....

Even if it turned out to be nothing, it would be nice to have the follow-up. Expecting the info to flow in only one direction doesn't seem to be working out very well......

I wish LE would give more info. That might get info/leads flowing again. How many questions have we come up with here? I don't think the answer to many of these would compromise the investigation. I'd love to know what came of the lead re: the red truck in FW where the dad got the plate, etc.....

Even if it turned out to be nothing, it would be nice to have the follow-up. Expecting the info to flow in only one direction doesn't seem to be working out very well......

I think there is a great possibility, they don't know anything more then has been released. We can think of a lot of questions, but they might not have a single answer.

That's my biggest fear with this situation. That they just know nothing.

They're not exactly pleading for information.

A description of what she was last seen wearing hasn't even been officially released and to keep eyeballs peeled if the clothing turns up.

Why not leave her where you killed her? Why take a chance on getting caught by transporting a deceased child?
She was killed in the neighborhood.

And why the need for a quick and hasty disposal?

This tells me the perp lives with somebody else and wasn't able to conceal the body in the home/garage/vehicle.

Can I just say arghhhh. Tips slowing down, at a standstill..... Please LE come out with another press conference give the public some more info. I'm sure they have something else they can share that will help bring in more tips. They ask about a red truck yet never come back to the public and say anything about the leads on the truck. Have they ruled that truck out or still looking. What about the other vehicle they were only asking the people in the area about? Maybe someone outside the area suspects a someone but since they really only asked about a red truck they are pushing it off as well guess s/he is just acting off. They do not need to release things that will hurt the case when it goes to trial but if they are drying up the leads do something to get more leads. Just makes me mad.

This is really po'ing me... I can not believe that LE is giving nothing, and saying they are at a standstill, tips are drying up? Well I wonder why, if you don't give the public anything, and I mean anything how in hades are they supposed to help.

I'm having flashbacks from the Haleigh Cummings case as far as LE goes :banghead: and I don't like it one bit........

"....no suspects, few leads....."

^ another soundbite from the coverage @ 6 o'clock

This is really po'ing me... I can not believe that LE is giving nothing, and saying they are at a standstill, tips are drying up? Well I wonder why, if you don't give the public anything, and I mean anything how in haddes are they supposed to help.

I'm having flashbacks from the Haleigh Cummings case as far as LE goes :banghead: and I don't like it one bit........

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt... For now.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt... For now.

I guess it's all we can do for now.... I am just shocked at this silence, something is just not right about it all.

IMO.....LE should begin sharing what they have of a timeline, what she was wearing that day, whether she ever made it to friend's house that MM said she was going to. It may jog someone's memory. The more time that goes by the less likely that this is going to happen.

And why the need for a quick and hasty disposal?

This tells me the perp lives with somebody else and wasn't able to conceal the body in the home/garage/vehicle.

Or the location was such that the fact she was found there would automatically implicate you.

It's been mentioned a few times here and there that maybe someone targeted Alanna due to disagreeing with her family's lifestyle. It's not a theory that really resonates for me, but it's got me wondering if the same person would spread the rumors we saw today. Because I can't really figure out how they got started without someone doing it on purpose.

IMO.....LE should begin sharing what they have of a timeline, what she was wearing that day, whether she ever made it to friend's house that MM said she was going to. It may jog someone's memory. The more time that goes by the less likely that this is going to happen.

Yup. And the more people will go on with their own lives. We are all filled with our own lives.

She will become a sad memory.

As I said earlier, look how the comments on here have slowed down.

Hopefully, things will be made clear.

But if there are NO SUSPECTS, what is the problem in giving out info????????

Unless they found Alanna's outfit but have kept that from the public, why aren't they organizing searches? I'm sure a lot of volunteers would sign on to help. They are complaining about the tips drying up... well, maybe if the public could help them locate the missing clothes they'd be better off!

It's been mentioned a few times here and there that maybe someone targeted Alanna due to disagreeing with her family's lifestyle. It's not a theory that really resonates for me, but it's got me wondering if the same person would spread the rumors we saw today. Because I can't really figure out how they got started without someone doing it on purpose.

Rumors abound on cases. Kyron's was crazy with a person named SoCal making up all kinds of crazy stuff that was so untrue.

Granted I have never had anything like this happen in my life, but I just dont understand not wanting to plea to the public to help find whoever did this. At least 1 of the 3.
Statements from the parents would only add to the heaping stink pile of gossip and innuendo. IMO, it's quite possible that LE has advised the parents to stay quiet to prevent a big circus tent from being erected around the investigation. Obviously, IMO also, the chances are very slim that the parents are guilty.

On the flip side, however, look at it this way. Say an individual observed a parent in a suspicious act, or overheard a parent say something untoward. Said person might be holding onto a vital piece of information, but sympathy is clouding the individual's judgment and has left him wrestling with a decision to report, or not to report. Would an impassioned plea from a parent help that person to come forward? Or further convince him that his suspicions are incorrect?

Any plea for tips should come from LE at this point. JMO

It happens in every case I've ever followed. That's why we don't consider Facebook and comments after articles acceptable sources here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9