GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The parents are not in custody. This is just another nasty rumor.

I suppose this is as good a time as any to introduce myself. Hi, I'm a friend of the Gallagher family. I was at their home the morning of the day that Alanna died. I had been waiting on my verified insider tag to show up before I posted, but I just had to confirm that no arrests have been made, least of all the parents. I was talking to the mother not ten minutes ago and I don't think that would be possible if she were in police custody.

Hi LDHummingbird. Thanks.

I suppose this is as good a time as any to introduce myself. Hi, I'm a friend of the Gallagher family. I was at their home the morning of the day that Alanna died. I had been waiting on my verified insider tag to show up before I posted, but I just had to confirm that no arrests have been made, least of all the parents. I was talking to the mother not ten minutes ago and I don't think that would be possible if she were in police custody.

Please give them my sincere condolences and my personal pledge to treat them with the utmost of respect on this thread. Our hearts and prayers are with them. Thank you for being brave enough to come on here.

You know these press conferences for desperate parents are a relatively new thing.

Fifty years ago parents of missing children were not expected to put on a show for the cameras and the hungry public, now apparently its part of the requirement for "Innocent Parent 101" to do so.

I'm in two minds whether this sort of public plea actually helps, or whether it merely encourages or satisfies the perp somehow.

:cow:

I cannot give the link, but his case is on here. Jacob Wetterling. He was kidnapped at age 11 in 1989. He has not been found.

His mother said that she had to get out of bed to be there for Jacob. She also said that a friend told her to get out in front if the public to keep him in their minds. It did not help find him, but Patty has been an advocate extraordinaire for missing children . Jacob's Law was established to have sex offenders register. That has been added to because of other horriible cases.

She has never given up and never will. Tim Miller with his Equusearch is another one who is amazing.

And hiw about Elizabeth Smart? Wow!!!!

I am sure there are plenty of others to add to this horror story.

Hi and welcome!

Thats what I'm concerned about too. IF the perp left her there for attention, no attention may set them off in ways no one will want...

BBM

I'm quite sick and tired of walking on egg shells because I'm afraid of what a criminal will do if we don't comply.

Time for the CRIMINALS to walk on egg shells because they are worried about what WE WILL DO.

LDhummingbird is a verified insider in this case.

Welcome, LDhummingbird.

:welcome5:

:seeya:

Welcome to Websleuths Hummingbird

Hi LDh, and welcome to WS.

I think this is one of the BEST POSTS I'VE READ ALL DAY.

Like I was putting a puzzle together and was frustrated by one big piece that was missing.

EXCELLENT!

Thanks.

Just going with the most simple explanation.

If the perp had all the time in the day/week etc. they could have done the transportation and disposal at their leisure in a place that wouldn't have drawn any attention.

So...

Why? So who was unaccounted for between 1900-2000 hours that evening (if the times we have seen in the media are correct).

Welcome! And thanks for your post! You sound like a good friend. I'm sure this is a very difficult time for the family. such a very very sad situation.

LDHummingbird, I look forward to hearing more from you. I'm glad you are here!

Welcome to Websleuths, I am so sorry that it is under these circumstances. My condolences to you and to the Gallaghers. Can you tell us if they are getting regular updates about the investigation from law enforcement (LE)?

Thank you so much for participating, just prepare for a deluge of questions!

Time for me to rise from this chair before the bedsores set in...:facepalm:

So I'll leave you with this thought, then I'll be back to check on you all.

If the police are at a 'stand still' then THE TIME IS NOW FOR PUBLIC PRESSURE. The time is NOW to email ect...whoever, your local politicians, local media, the Mayor of Saginaw and the City council WHO EVER and let them know that the public is wanting MORE INFORMATION than what is being given.

LE needs to learn that they cannot come on the media and make a statement like, "This is an isolated case and the town is perfectly safe..." or something to that affect/effect. I went to a very small rural school and never learned the difference.

IF LE has DNA...which we don't know if they do or not, then releasing more information is not going to compromise the investigation.

In my opinion I've seen way too many of these cases go cold and the public turn a numb mind to the whole affair because there is just NOTHING to go on.

If I lived there and had small children I would want answers. I would compile a list of missing/murdered cold cases within 30 miles or so of Saginaw and show this as evidence that SOMETHING needs to be done.

This whole 'playing it close to the vest' thing in my opinion is just an excuse to not say anything.

If they can admit that it's at a standstill then they need to drop their ego and allow outside help from everywhere to solve this.

Uff. Makes me so upset.

Now, with nothing to go on the witch hunt will start.

The family is getting updates, yes, but either LE is not telling them everything or they really are as devoid of clues as they seem. And yes, my friends are devastated. They have been advised by both LE and lawyers to talk to the media as little as possible, but I don't think they're in any kind of shape to talk to them much anyway.

Hi ldhummingbird! Please know that your neighboring communities are thinking of our friends in Saginaw, the Gallagher family, and all of the lives that Alanna touched. Thanks for joining us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective