GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone monitoring the tweet/twitter world for news?

The whole town of Saginaw is on edge so I think people are a little too eager to think something is going on when it isn't. I know everyone wants an arrest but it is not fair to get people's hopes up. I know that Channel 5 news was there today but I think it was just for follow-up. There is nothing on any news channel that I have seen with ANY new news to report.

The whole town of Saginaw is on edge so I think people are a little too eager to think something is going on when it isn't. I know everyone wants an arrest but it is not fair to get people's hopes up. I know that Channel 5 news was there today but I think it was just for follow-up. There is nothing on any news channel that I have seen with ANY new news to report.

ITA, last night I was reading and had the 10pm news on Ch.8, our ABC affiliate here (www.WFAA.com). Heard them mention 'that was the girl in the tarp'. I looked up and that was it. Checked their website for an hour and a half, still nothing. Betting they were only saying there had been no new developments because of people calling, emailing and posting on the news FBs for new info.

I think the map is everything. I might also be changing my opinion about this being done by someone from outside this little section of the community.

OK, you LOCALS:

1). WHY DO YOU TAKE BRIDAL TRAIL when you are driving through that area? (it's because you are cutting across from one main road to another isn't it). EVERY TOWN has these types of roads. Roads that weren't SUPPOSE to be main roads with lots of traffic but eventually the LOCALS use that road so much that they just know where it is.

There are lots of roads like that here because of the rapid pop increase there is a lot of traffic on main roads. Cindy and Roundrock is an intersection that is in one such shortcut. It is a busy intersection for a residential neighborhood.

I take Bridle frequently on my way home from grocery shopping on Saginaw Blvd. Esp when Knowles is blocked off like it has been recently. WJ Boaz and Bridle get used frequently.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

This might be a stupid questions, but if Saginaw police arrested them would they show up there? What about some of the other LE agencies that were assisting (FBI, TX Rangers, etc)?

Great question! Westlake,Colleyville & Southlake contract Keller for their jail services, to hold people arrested in their towns/cities. These are other areas in the DFW suburban areas, as Saginaw is, too.

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 4m
Saginaw Police say they have NOT made an arrest in the Alanna Gallagher case..despite FB rumors that they had.

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 4m
Saginaw Police say they have NOT made an arrest in the Alanna Gallagher case..despite FB rumors that they had.

But if they did make an arrest, I think they would want to announce it over a press conference so I could see them denying that one had been made beforehand.

But if they did make an arrest, I think they would want to announce it over a press conference so I could see them denying that one had been made beforehand.

They might have only been taken in to help with further questions. idk, and if so was it all three? Maybe, an arrest is 'pending'.

Some of those FB posters sound pretty sure this has happened...... (it's FB, I know)

I really think if they were making an arrest, more then one news station would be there. There would be SOMETHING coming from someone, other then a random person on facebook. I just don't think we should get our hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member