GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a guess while we wait for the photos and video, which i really hope they release...........the fire could have been someones way of telling the LEOs to get off there ===== and solve the crime because they are not moving fast enough for them.

Or if it was the perp, perhaps the lack of attention to case cause him to set the fire to put it back in the limelight, Top story etc.

Any idea where they got surviellance videos from? I got the impression this was a residential neighborhood.

Seems to me that there are a few homes that could have viewed the fire at the corner of Babbling Brook and Silverbrook. JMO

Any idea where they got surviellance videos from? I got the impression this was a residential neighborhood.

Other neighbors I believe. Homes with surveillance systems aren't that uncommon. I live in the burbs in a typical middle class neighborhood, I know of at least 3 homes on my tiny street with camera. I'm sure there are many more I don't know about.

I wonder if the memorial fire could be related to the note posted yesterday. About donating funds rather than leave flowers and gifts. Maybe a neighbor was annoyed there was still a memorial and kicked a candle? I found that letter somewhat rude personally. It hasn't even been a month, a killer is on the loose, let the little girl have a freaking memorial! Between actions like the note, the fires and the silence from LE it's almost like everyone wants this to just go away. I've never seen anything like it.

YESSSSSS!

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 3m
Change of plans..Saginaw PD just released surveillance pics of vehicles in neighborhood when Alanna Gallagher was killed.

Arezow Doost ‏@ArezowDoost 6m
Saginaw pd wants to talk to 2 drivers but not calling suspects.

This person's photo link is not working!

Still waiting for a link with photos:

Ethan Hutchins ‏@ethanahutchins 3m
Talking to Saginaw police over Alanna Gallagher's murder. Parents car set on fire this morning; photos just released of possible witnesses.

from brandontoddfox4 twitter.

Whoops, link didn't work. trying again

BPkTeAJCAAAdG2s.jpg:large

o.k....now that doesn't look like a red truck!!!

That was my first thought too Pens. It's summer. Off topic but last night (we just moved into this house a couple weeks ago) we had our doorbell rung at 11 PM, 11:30ish PM, and one last time right before midnight. The ol' ring the bell and run gag. Just sharing.

We had this happen just the other night also. It really scared me. My husband looked outside everywhere right after and saw no one. There are two small children (approximately 5 and 7) who roam the streets around our house at all hours of the day and night. Sometimes they are out there when I leave for work at 7:30, sometimes late at about 11:00 p.m. I don't know where they live or what to do about it. I'm worried about them, but whoever they live with does not seem to be.

i bet the perp thought the same thing, and when they said they were going to release it, he set a fire or two... and i suspect hes made it clear he'll do more if they release it.

another thought: why did they even say they were going to release It? why not just do it? why the heads up?

The pics are B&W. I wonder if the video is B&W also, or if it is in color? Makes it hard to tell exactly what color of vehicles they are.

Wish I was good at identifying vehicles. "It's a car! A four-wheeled one!" etc. etc.

Fox News said the photos are from a neighbor's home security system.

We had this happen just the other night also. It really scared me. My husband looked outside everywhere right after and saw no one. There are two small children (approximately 5 and 7) who roam the streets around our house at all hours of the day and night. Sometimes they are out there when I leave for work at 7:30, sometimes late at about 11:00 p.m. I don't know where they live or what to do about it. I'm worried about them, but whoever they live with does not seem to be.

I'd have a police officer check on them. If you feel comfortable walk them home and let the parent/babysitter know you are very concerned about their safety.
I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members