GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You so much mysticrose.

• So, if we are to believe that the two vehicles recently being discussed are involved in anyway, they were in the neighborhood "lingering" possibly as early as High Noon (according to the shadows).
  • Mom leaves at approx. noon to drive LDhummingbird, friend and verified insider, home.
  • Neighbor sees Alanna playing on his front lawn with his grandchildren @ approx. 2 PM.
  • Miles has stated that he let Alanna go out to play with friends at 4PM. Time needs verification
    ....(wonder if this was before or after Mother came home at the approx. time of 4:00 PM??)
  • LDhummingbird said LG and Alannas older sister went looking for Alanna at 6PM
  • Alanna's body was found at approx. 7:30 Pm
  • Father reported to be out looking for Alanna at approx. 9:00 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's what I've got. Anyone can feel free to add or correct this info. Now I need to think on this for a bit.

Possible that Father KG was out searching for Alanna earlier than 9pm:

Tweet by Fox4 reporter

saul garza ‏@Saulgarzafox4 2 Jul

Neighbor says the victim's Father knocked on his door asking if he had seen his daughter around 8pm #SaginawMurder

https://twitter.com/Saulgarzafox4

My understanding, is she climbed up and was scared to get down. I did this often when I was a child. Climbing up was always easier, but when I got up there I was fearful of falling without help.

I thought the woman did help her down, after speaking with her parents...?? I hope I'm not remembering that wrong.

Carbuff was just responding to my question as to why the family didn't help AG down from the tree.

And, it's true... one of my sons was a climber (who later suffered two broken arms at the same time!) and there was a time I did turn my back on him in an attempt to teach him a lesson when he needed help down from a tree... however, I didn't turn my back for very long. BTW: He didn't break his arms that day... the breaks actually occurred years later when he was playing football.

Without a timeline being released to the public, it would make it that much more difficult for a perp to create an alibi.

Which is why we aren't supposed to bring info up from the basement.

Interesting: On this vid the reporter makes a point of saying that MM wouldn't tell her what time Alanna left the house (1:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK6J3-yYb-o

Here's a transcript of that portion of the video:
2:31 Reporter, “What can you tell us about the last time you saw Alanna?”

2:34 MM: “The last time I saw Alanna she was wanting to go play with friends and I let her.”

2:40 Reporter: “And how long ago was that before she was found?

2:45 MM: “I…*I ah… I’m not sure I should be giving that information. I’m not sure if the police would like that released.”

I understand the other Gallagher children are not at home. Did our verified insider say they were with other family members or were they placed elsewhere or ??

It's not safe for us to talk about the location of the siblings. Bessie has asked us not to

I said it last night, and I'll say it only once again.

For the sake of their privacy and protection, the whereabouts of Alanna's siblings now or at any time since her death is OFF LIMITS.

Carbuff was just responding to my question as to why the family didn't help AG down from the tree.

And, it's true... one of my sons was a climber (who later suffered two broken arms at the same time!) and there was a time I did turn my back on him in an attempt to teach him a lesson when he needed help down from a tree... however, I didn't turn my back for very long. BTW: He didn't break his arms that day... the breaks actually occurred years later when he was playing football.

Oh! I have also wondered why they didn't just help. You're right, they might have tried to teach her a lesson.

Ooooh... wise words from Bessie... thank you!

Consider me :silenced: on that topic.

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/childs-body-found-in-saginaw-neighborhood/
Stroll down a little bit to find the map.
Don't know if it has been posted.......But here is a map with street view where she lived and where she was found.......Just posting for a FYI.

The house at 633 few houses down has a sell sign in front by Dietz.
Can a local tell me if the house was still for sell when she became missing...And is it still for sell...
But is it vacant or occupied during the time.

I am not sure how old the image is even though it shows 2013 as the year.
If she was taken around back with all the privacy fences no one would have seen a thing...How far down from her house was the last reported sighting. Looking at the above map........Ws it 4 or 5 houses down or what.

I've read all the pages, but I have question (which may have already been covered & I missed it) regarding the car pics.
The local news story from Friday http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/19/new-info-in-saginaw-child-murder-investigation/
said, "Police released new pictures taken from home surveillance systems hoping they can lead to more clues. The pictures were taken around the time 6 year-old Alanna Gallagher’s body was found about three weeks ago."
Since the call was made shortly after 7pm and these were (according to the story) taken about that time, could the shadows be from a street light rather than the sun?

I've read all the pages, but I have question (which may have already been covered & I missed it) regarding the car pics.
The local news story from Friday http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/19/new-info-in-saginaw-child-murder-investigation/
said, "Police released new pictures taken from home surveillance systems hoping they can lead to more clues. The pictures were taken around the time 6 year-old Alanna Gallagher’s body was found about three weeks ago."
Since the call was made shortly after 7pm and these were (according to the story) taken about that time, could the shadows be from a street light rather than the sun?

That's makes zero sense considering where the sun was.

That's makes zero sense considering where the sun was in the photos.

JMO, but "pictures were taken around the time..." just sounds like a generic statement. Whoever wrote that sentence may have been trying to say they weren't taken "yesterday" for instance, they were taken near the time or day that she was found. The reporter may have ask LE and that's as close of an answer as they would give.

Perp doesn't need a timeline released in order to create an alibi. Perp already knows what the timeline is.
So it makes no sense for police to not release information (assuming they even know it).
They appear to be stumped.

JMO, but "pictures were taken around the time..." just sounds like a generic statement. Whoever wrote that sentence may have been trying to say they weren't taken "yesterday" for instance, they were taken near the time or day that she was found. The reporter may have ask LE and that's as close of an answer as they would give.

I totally agree, I think "around" is meant very generally. Not time of day, but since the photos were released on July 19th, this is to clarify that they were taken close to the day of her death, on July 1, rather than something recently captured.

My middlest could say "Good morning" and they'd hear him in the next county...

But the whole story strikes me as...off. There's a missing piece of the narrative -- did somebody/something (a dog for instance) chase her up the tree? Was she playing a game that the other person mistook for a problem? Was the parental unit ignoring her for disciplinary reasons ("I've told you and told you not to climb that tree and you keep disobeying. Next time you get stuck, I'm not going to get you down.") Was she afraid to come down because somebody had been following her?

I don't mean the woman telling the story did anything wrong or that she's not telling the truth as far as she knows it. I don't think the parents are at fault either. But...? It just doens't feel right.

It feels right to me when combined with parents who don't start looking until two hours after they last see their child and don;t report her missing until 4.5 hours later. I have a feeling this family was not the hysterical type and may have been consumed with other things a lot of the time. And I'm not criticizing as that would be cruel at this point. I'm just noting something that may be the case and might fit with what we know.

Thank you for this info, I'm relatively new to posting here and was just trying to provide links to tighten up the timeline. I will be more careful in the future.

Oh my gosh your time line was great!!!!! Don't apologize!

My understanding, is she climbed up and was scared to get down. I did this often when I was a child. Climbing up was always easier, but when I got up there I was fearful of falling without help.

I thought the woman did help her down, after speaking with her parents...?? I hope I'm not remembering that wrong.

Yeah, it's probably just an ordinary childhood incident that wouldn't mean anything except for what happened later. If something had happened before she climbed the tree, she wouldn't necessarily have told the woman who came to help her.

I can tune out my kids pretty well when they are talking or arguing, but not screaming. Screaming is different. IMO

"Screaming" is also relative, and could be hyperbolic. Maybe she was calling out, but not yet yelling loud enough to be heard inside. :)

Is this the same lady who said Alanna always cried when she had to go inside? It angers me, that she'd say it like that, with the insinuation that accompanied it. When my daughter was six she was allowed to play in the front yard as long as she didn't leave it, and she'd argue, and cry, and sometimes throw herself to the ground for a full on tantrum when I made her come inside! It wasn't because anything was wrong at home, just that she loved playing outside, and never wanted to come in. (That started at a very early age too. When she was a toddler we had to install a chain lock on the front door to keep her from sneaking out on her own, and once she learned to drag a chair to the door, we had to start shoving the couch in front of it every night. I swear, most of my gray hairs are named after that girl. :facepalm:)

Anyway, once she was inside, we'd find something to distract her and it was fine. :)

<MODSNIP>

Well, call me Randy Disher - I was just trying to think outside the box!

Here is a picture of the car that is on 3 Bars Drive that we were discussing yesterday. I took this picture yesterday and Saginaw LE were driving up and down the street at the time. It's interesting to note that this street is in Fort Worth, it's just over the Saginaw City line. I didn't post yesterday because I wanted to make sure nothing hurt LE's investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx