GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the decomposing issue been resolved?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/02/justice/texas-child-body-found/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

This CNN article says the body was decomposing.

It was never brought up again. Also, if that's the article I think it is, it's not CNN saying it, they quote a local news affiliate; but those words never appear on the affiliate's site, even in the original write ups.

In short, I think the info was bad.

Edit: yeah, "KTVT", it's not possible to trace it back to them and they were the only source.

(This was something I paid a lot of attention to in the first two days, because it made the difference as to which side of the family-involvement fence I leaned.)

These are links to crime reports website:
https://www.crimereports.com/
family watchdog:
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp
and the google map of an address shown on both as the residence of multiple sexual offenders *(against a child)

Does the car in this pic look like the second car to anyone else?

It's close enough! I don't like the creepy camper on the drive either.

Here's what I'm wondering with the showing of these 2 cars. They clearly had good surveillance of the street right? So why no suspect vehicle? What's the point of showing witness vehicles and not a suspect vehicle? Does this mean there is no suspect vehicle? That the perp is a neighbor and set her in the street from his / her home? Possibly drug her outside hoping the trash would come ? I just was thinking all day if they have such great vids of the cars why not the PERP's car??? So maybe there is not one !

How do we know neither is a suspect vehicle? They rarely say it is when looking for a "possible witness".

I left out the last link:
https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...=us&ei=z2DrUabNDJDRqwHI-4DgDg&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAA

Hopefully now it makes more sense.:blushing:

It does!

I'm finding it quite difficult to understand and believe that with fifty FBI agents and the Texas Rangers working on this case that there wasn't surveillance cameras and audio already in place at Alanna's house.

I've read about this before where the parental home has been bugged just to see what private conversations come about.

This is an investigation for the books that's for sure.

They would have zero reason to mount video surveillance on Alanna's house, IMO. That's because they are not watching the family to see if the family is going to lead them to the body since Alanna has been found and I highly, highly doubt, despite speculation here, that LE have at all seriously entertained the idea that Alanna was murdered because her family was targeted for some reason. They are not connected to a cartel, there was no ransom and just, no, IMHO.

I can't see a dang thing. It all looks like pixelated bushes to me. Last night I found at least a dozen cars that match the second car.

I know this has already been discussed a thousand posts ago, but it's my opinion the FBI absolutely already knows what make, model ect.. of the cars and the point of releasing the photos wasn't because they are so daft at that but that they want to know WHO is driving.

The person driving the second car? The one that looks like a Buick Regal, this is a bigger male person, not many women drive with their arm up over the steering wheel.

I would look for someone with a background in physical assault. This is an intimidating body posture and tells me a LOT about the person driving. Most likely this is someone who's neighbors also have had trouble with him. Who's ever driving that second car sees himself as a tough guy. Probably sees himself as a little bit better than others. Likes to bully.

Now this is WAY out there and it's a pure guess:

I'd look for a smoker for that driver of the second car and he's right handed.

Man, I can't see a darn thing IN the vehicles either! Let alone someone's arm position! I must be old!

They bugged the home of Sabrina Aisenberg's parents, and a big lawsuit resulted from it. I don't think it's legal, nor would the tapes be allowed in court so I would be surprised if LE was bugging homes, unless they got permission from the people who lived there.

They are allowed to bug a home with a warrant. They do not need permission.

The 2:00 sighting seems odd to me. LDh said she was at home folding laundry when they left at noon. MM says in interview that he let her go to a friends house at 4:00.

Maybe she went out for a while and then returned home asking to go to another friends house.

Maybe MM said 4:00 in original reports even though she went out much earlier. This may have been to avoid being accused of neglect. Or maybe LG had instructed that she should not be out until a certain time but since it was a nice day he made an exception. Then he flibbed on the time so he didn't get in trouble with the wife. A more accurate account could have since been given but not released to the public.

The vehicles look like kid ones because of the black hub caps on the wheel areas.

I have my original 2001 Honda. My dream has been to have a car that makes it to the 20 year mark. We all have our own issues, no?

Anyway, it has it's original wheel stuff. Anyway, what's with the black unless it's something kids of a certain age like to do?

I was thinking that maybe if the car is really old, the wheels are replaced with black? But my car is pretty old and the wheels, I hope, are fine
BBM: My son just did this to the wheels of his car. It's called Plasti Dip. Spray on plastic dip for wheels. It peels off and is only $7.99 a can. These might be black wheels as they are popular right now with the kids, or they could have modified them. Hope that helps.

No, I remember the video too, and one with a (different?) woman talking about Alanna in a tree telling her she couldn't come in the yard because she was a stranger. I'm sure they were MSM (Dallas-area Fox News?) But I can't find either of them anywhere.

Here's the article about Alanna stuck in a tree per neighbor Derinda (eta: Removed initial of last name as it wasn't provided in the article)

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...th-of-young-girl-dumped-on-saginaw-street.ece

What is a mandated reporter?

Nurses, teachers, LE, social workers ect...are all mandated reporters. meaning if we see something in our line of work that makes us think a child is abused or neglected we need to report it.

Actually it even extends to when you aren't at work.

Disagree respectfully.

I think they have a plethora of evidence.
I think they have no matches to anyone they have taken evidence from
I think they are at a standstill as they said.

I hope we're wrong but I completely agree with you. It's hard to believe that someone could dump something - let alone a body - in a residential street in broad daylight and get away with it but so far.... :banghead:

As a mandated reporter, I am instructed to "make the [telephone] call" to the proper authorities; they will then "make the [judgment] call" as to whether it is something of note.

I share this because it means that I don't have the angst of trying to determine if some incident/person/situation requires further action; that is left to the proper authorities. This method keeps my conscience nice and clean and puts the information into the hands of people who can act further if necessary.

As a mandated reporter, when I made the report, which was called in and written, no one ever fot a hold of me again,

I could have asked for what happened, but I never did.

One time a whole army of people came and took the child away.

That one was so sad as the children were taken out of state by a foster family and they were abused by them as well.

The original abuser who was just a BF, went to CA and killed his own child by throwing him down the stairs.

I went for a walk where I live far far away from Texas.

A car passed me that had black wheels. The two on the side I saw were each different. Something someone was forced to cobble together because they maybe have no money as the car was a junker.

The vehicles in question do not look like junkers to me. They look like the black wheels are desired,

Where I live, we do not have vehicle inspection. Do you in Texas?

Do you consider the cars in question as junkers or cars that teens or 20 somethings created because they like the black wheel look?

Honestly to me, the Lancer doesn't look junky. I can see those being black rims.

The other car just looks like wheels from a typical beater that aren't uncommon in poor income areas. Example: http://cheapcarsdomain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/cheap-honda-accord.jpg

:moo:

Interesting: On this vid the reporter makes a point of saying that MM wouldn't tell her what time Alanna left the house (1:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK6J3-yYb-o

I am sure this has been discussed, but at 2:38 in the video, MM says he hopes "THEY" can be found. With the picture of the two cars being released, I wonder if LE thinks there might be a "they" instead of an "A". ??

I might be reading too much into one word. :scared:

Ohmyblobs ! Good eye. you're right. Those trees' shadows are from directly overhead. But I will say in Texas in the afternoon, that bad boy shines from straight above until about 2 pm ish. I'll try to remember today to keep a peak outside until it starts to move the trees' shadows and report back. Someone help me remember.

Quick question after looking at the originals. It appears to me the sun was directly overhead in both photos. Doesn't that happen at approx noon???

I'm not good with this sorta stuff, as my sundial has been replaced with electronic digital devices for time telling.

Yes, we talked about the height of the sun and the length of the shadows at some length last night (Saturday 7/21)

Those pictures look like they were taken in the middle of the day. Nearly mid-day based on the shadows. Not 3:30 or 4:00, and certainly not 7:00.

I don't recall who the brilliant person was that mentioned the shadows, but they were right. It's around 12 noon in these photos.

What is a mandated reporter?

Approximately 48 States, the District of Columbia, American
Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and
the Virgin Islands designate professions whose members are
mandated by law to report child maltreatment.1
Individuals
designated as mandatory reporters typically have frequent
contact with children. Such individuals may include:
• Social workers
• Teachers, principals, and other school personnel
• Physicians, nurses, and other health-care workers
• Counselors, therapists, and other mental health professionals
• Child care providers
• Medical examiners or coroners
• Law enforcement officers
Some other professions frequently mandated across the States
include commercial film or photograph processors (in 12 States,
Guam, and Puerto Rico), substance abuse counselors (in 14
States), and probation or parole officers (in 17 States).2
Directors,
employees, and volunteers at entities that provide organized
activities for children, such as camps, day camps, youth centers,
and recreation centers, are required to report in 11 States.3
Seven States and the District of Columbia include domestic
violence workers on the list of mandated reporters, while seven
States and the District of Columbia include animal control
or humane officers.4
Court-appointed special advocates are mandatory reporters in 10 States.5
Members of the clergy now
are required to report in 27 States and Guam.6
Four States now have designated as mandatory reporters
faculty, administrators, athletics staff, and other employees and
volunteers at institutions of higher learning, including public and
private colleges and universities and vocational and technical
schools.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/manda.pdf#Page=2&view=Fit

This one needs to be saved as well

BTW, it appears to me that the woman who was gardening and heard Alanna's screams when she was stuck in a tree, lives several houses away. 'Sounds like AG had a good set of lungs. (Just my opinion... it's strange the parents didn't respond to her tree predicament.)

I have sons who weren't "screamers"... so my opinion may be clouded

The insider gave the story?

Aargh. I remember the woman in a video saying it herself.

I have remembered things in the past that never actually happened, I think.

AAARgh!!!!

I remember the video too. You're not crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx