GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

So, last seen around 4 pm, searched for around 6 pm, if true. LG was on facebook at 6:37 for sure, so, she couldn't have looked for Alanna very long.

Wow, I hadn't heard that. Idk the rules about fb references but could you say whether or not her post was something re not being able to find Alanna.

Yes. Where in the heck is it????

Several of us remember it, so either it is a group hallucination or ??????

I don't know, I've been trying to find it!! Does anyone remember, if it was the same woman who said she cried whenever she had to leave? I know I saw it in an MSM article, I wonder if it was in the same one...?

There is a RSO on Cindy Lane in Saginaw. On the 2008 google maps street view, there is a boat in the drive with a silver tarp cover. On the 4/13/2013 Google map, the boat is still there with what looks like a silver covering and there is a red vehicle next to it. The crime occurred a long time ago and the victim definitely wasn't a child. She was a 50 year old woman.

My apologies if this has already been posted.

Yes. Where in the heck is it????

Several of us remember it, so either it is a group hallucination or ??????

It was reported by an unverified insider, so I wonder if it was deleted.

If mom left at noon, a neighbor saw Alanna playing with his grandchildren at 2, then MM let her go outside to pkay sometime between noon and 2. Why does 4:00 keep coming up? Thats the approximate time mom got home.

The 2:00 sighting seems odd to me. LDh said she was at home folding laundry when they left at noon. MM says in interview that he let her go to a friends house at 4:00.

Maybe she went out for a while and then returned home asking to go to another friends house.

This makes sense to me because it was also stated that she was frequently in and out of the house playing, which is typical of most children.

I don't know, I've been trying to find it!! Does anyone remember, if it was the same woman who said she cried whenever she had to leave? I know I saw it in an MSM article, I wonder if it was in the same one...?

I don't recall it from MSM, but it was reported here. Iirc, there were several things being posted by an unverified insider, and there was other stuff that was against TOS. I think it all magically disappeared.

I went for a walk where I live far far away from Texas.

A car passed me that had black wheels. The two on the side I saw were each different. Something someone was forced to cobble together because they maybe have no money as the car was a junker.

The vehicles in question do not look like junkers to me. They look like the black wheels are desired,

Where I live, we do not have vehicle inspection. Do you in Texas?

Do you consider the cars in question as junkers or cars that teens or 20 somethings created because they like the black wheel look?

It was reported by an unverified insider, so I wonder if it was deleted.

The insider gave the story?

Aargh. I remember the woman in a video saying it herself.

I have remembered things in the past that never actually happened, I think.

AAARgh!!!!

Ldhummingbirds post where she says LG went looking at 6pm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9677742&postcount=888

I've gone though all her posts and cannot find where she answered why LG didn't call the police earlier o_O Someone else must remember that? Maybe it's been deleted ?

ETA: It also states there it was a specific neighbour she asked to go play with.

I KNOW I am not hallucinating this one. LDhummingbird did say that LG thought there was a 24 hour rule. There was a discussion by some WS members about the 24 hour rule.

She also said it was around. 4 PM that MM let her go.

I cannot remember if it was to a specific child's house

I KNOW I am not hallucinating this one. LDhummingbird did say that LG thought there was a 24 hour rule. There was a discussion by some WS members about the 24 hour rule.

She also said it was around. 4 PM that MM let her go.

I cannot remember if it was to a specific child's house

However erroneously, and however much she kicks herself for it now, LG told me she did not call the police at first because she thought they would blow her off. And she had the "24 hours missing person" thing in her head, not knowing that doesn't necessarily apply to children.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #7

Correct on all except it could have been earlier than 3:30-4:00 when Alanna left the house; I just don't know that except that she left before LG arrived.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #7

Without a timeline being released to the public, it would make it that much more difficult for a perp to create an alibi.

Have the police said the family is totally cleared? Not attempting to implicate the family, I just don't remember those details.

I went for a walk where I live far far away from Texas.

A car passed me that had black wheels. The two on the side I saw were each different. Something someone was forced to cobble together because they maybe have no money as the car was a junker.

The vehicles in question do not look like junkers to me. They look like the black wheels are desired,

Where I live, we do not have vehicle inspection. Do you in Texas?

Do you consider the cars in question as junkers or cars that teens or 20 somethings created because they like the black wheel look?

We do have vehicle inspections for any vehicle less than 25 years old. Edit: Blue22 was correct in saying that we have yearly inspections despite the age of the vehicle, those are just not required to pass emissions. Also, I remembered that when I lived in a different county no vehicle was required to have their emissions tested, but we still had to have them inspected for safety.

IMO the cars in the photos are that of a younger person.

The insider gave the story?

Aargh. I remember the woman in a video saying it herself.

I have remembered things in the past that never actually happened, I think.

AAARgh!!!!

I swear I remember it too. Something weird is going on, the woman I see had grey hair and glasses on. I'm not sure if its the same woman in the video above, I'm not confusing videos or seeing something I read being said in the video cos the woman has glasses on!! And why do they call her one name DJ D something? in the video but her name comes up as YS?

:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member