GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody seen verification that anybody saw her at 4? I've seen it on here but I can't find any articles or videos from LE that confirm it.

Also, does anybody know if the witness that said she was playing at 2 with his grandchildren is the same house or a different house that she told MM that she was going to when she left home? Later it was said and confirmed by our insider that the parents were told the children she went to visit at that house weren't home.

Has anybody seen verification that anybody saw her at 4? I've seen it on here but I can't find any articles or videos from LE that confirm it.

I've seen it in one article ( which I haven't been able to locate since)

Check the basement;)

Also, does anybody know if the witness that said she was playing at 2 with his grandchildren is the same house or a different house that she told MM that she was going to when she left home? Later it was said and confirmed by our insider that the parents were told the children she went to visit at that house weren't home.

Iirc there was also mention of a grandmother that informed Alanna her grandchildren weren't home and not to wait as she drove out of her driveway.

I don't know that she even told MM what house she was going to play at.
According to him, he let her go play with friends. He has not mentioned any specific house. I am not even sure he is clear on what time that was at.

Thank You so much mysticrose.

• So, if we are to believe that the two vehicles recently being discussed are involved in anyway, they were in the neighborhood "lingering" possibly as early as High Noon (according to the shadows).
  • Mom leaves at approx. noon to drive LDhummingbird, friend and verified insider, home.
  • Neighbor sees Alanna playing on his front lawn with his grandchildren @ approx. 2 PM.
  • Miles has stated that he let Alanna go out to play with friends at 4PM. Time needs verification
    ....(wonder if this was before or after Mother came home at the approx. time of 4:00 PM??)
  • LDhummingbird said LG and Alannas older sister went looking for Alanna at 6PM
  • Alanna's body was found at approx. 7:30 Pm
  • Father reported to be out looking for Alanna at approx. 9:00 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's what I've got. Anyone can feel free to add or correct this info. Now I need to think on this for a bit.

Thank You so much mysticrose.

• So, if we are to believe that the two vehicles recently being discussed are involved in anyway, they were in the neighborhood "lingering" possibly as early as High Noon (according to the shadows).
  • Mom leaves at approx. noon to drive LDhummingbird, friend and verified insider, home.
  • Neighbor sees Alanna playing on his front lawn with his grandchildren @ approx. 2 PM.
  • Miles has stated that he let Alanna go out to play with friends at 4PM.
    ....(wonder if this was before or after Mother came home at the approx. time of 4:00 PM??)
  • Alanna's body was found at approx. 7:30 Pm
  • Father reported to be out looking for Alanna at approx. 9:00 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's what I've got. Anyone can feel free to add or correct this info. Now I need to think on this for a bit.

Also LDhummingbird said LG and Alannas older sister went looking for Alanna at 6PM

I don't know that she even told MM what house she was going to play at.
According to him, he let her go play with friends. He has not mentioned any specific house. I am not even sure he is clear on what time that was at.

""The last time I saw Alanna, she was wanting to go play with friends, and I let her," McDaniel said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Alanna-Gallaghers-Father-I-Want-Justice-214847271.html

Video/text with no mention of time.

Added the questionable time in red on timeline.

Also added skibaboo's 6 pm notation.

Thanks.

""The last time I saw Alanna, she was wanting to go play with friends, and I let her," McDaniel said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Alanna-Gallaghers-Father-I-Want-Justice-214847271.html

Video/text with no mention of time.

That's exactly what I was saying. MM claims he let her play with friends. So were it specific friends, or just whatever friends she could find? It doesn't sound like any of her parents ever checked to see if parents of these friends were o'key with her showing up there, or checked to see if these friends were at home, or that she arrived at these friends, etc.

Dear Locals:

To your knowledge have the police/FBI/Texas Rangers been within a 2 mile radius, (of where she was found), processing any of the ground or houses or anything?

Anything?

TIA.

LE needs to release a very accurate timeline of when/where and who.

They have not been asking the public for this information have they? No pleas to the public?

I want to know where exactly this child was at 5:30-5:45

So they are looking at 6 pm, but police is only notified around 9 pm? What gives?

I'll look for LDhummingbirds post but she said that LG was wary of calling the police earlier because she wasn't sure if they would take it seriously, unsure of the 24 hour rule.

LE needs to release a very accurate timeline of when/where and who.

They have not been asking the public for this information have they? No pleas to the public?

I want to know where exactly this child was at 5:30-5:45

Maybe LE doesn't have an accurate timeline.

Give me a second and I'll post it right here....brb

Sorry son is downloading something and it's making my computer really slow. Here it is:

Street where slain child lived reopened in Saginaw; investigators release little info .

The FBI meticulously combed through every inch of the house. Agents removed boxes.

They interviewed neighbors, one of whom told police he last saw the little girl in his front yard around 2 p.m. She was playing with his grandchildren.

By 7:30 p.m., she was discovered dead.

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news?fId=214092951&fPath=/news/local/&fDomain=10247

Do you know how often people have been asking about the 2 PM siting?

This reference needs to be placed somewhere safe so we can access it when the question is asked.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Highly speculative, yet possible, that the pictures of the 2 black cars were taken at noonish.

I wonder if the cars belong to construction workers taking their lunch?

If they were casing for a victim, hypothetically speaking, they may have caught site of Alanna, and came back for her after quiting time.

By 7 pm, their wives may have been texting and wondering when they were going to be home, hence the quick dump.

Just a possibility.

So they are looking at 6 pm, but police is only notified around 9 pm? What gives?

<modsnip>

So, last seen around 4 pm, searched for around 6 pm, if true. LG was on facebook at 6:37 for sure, so, she couldn't have looked for Alanna very long.

Iirc there was also mention of a grandmother that informed Alanna her grandchildren weren't home and not to wait as she drove out of her driveway.

Yes. Where in the heck is it????

Several of us remember it, so either it is a group hallucination or ??????

The 2:00 sighting seems odd to me. LDh said she was at home folding laundry when they left at noon. MM says in interview that he let her go to a friends house at 4:00.

Maybe she went out for a while and then returned home asking to go to another friends house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx