GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However erroneously, and however much she kicks herself for it now, LG told me she did not call the police at first because she thought they would blow her off. And she had the "24 hours missing person" thing in her head, not knowing that doesn't necessarily apply to children.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #7

Correct on all except it could have been earlier than 3:30-4:00 when Alanna left the house; I just don't know that except that she left before LG arrived.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #7

:facepalm: I looked through all the posts and missed it *sigh* It's been a LONG day. THANK YOU !

I swear I remember it too. Something weird is going on, the woman I see had grey hair and glasses on. I'm not sure if its the same woman in the video above, I'm not confusing videos or seeing something I read being said in the video cos the woman has glasses on!! And why do they call her one name DJ D something? in the video but her name comes up as YS?

:scared:

I am so confused about the D name thing as well,

I thought her name started with a D, and now it comes up as YS.

Glad you think so as well,or I would be making a brain transplant appt.

I swear I remember it too. Something weird is going on, the woman I see had grey hair and glasses on. I'm not sure if its the same woman in the video above, I'm not confusing videos or seeing something I read being said in the video cos the woman has glasses on!! And why do they call her one name DJ D something? in the video but her name comes up as YS?

:scared:

I remember trying to figure out where YS lives. I failed and let it go.

I'll look for LDhummingbirds post but she said that LG was wary of calling the police earlier because she wasn't sure if they would take it seriously, unsure of the 24 hour rule.

...sitting on my hands...

I don't mind scrolling. But would it be possible to have a separate thread for the discussions of the vehicles.
No, I'm sorry :+:MrTT:+:, we don't plan to open a sub-forum at this time.

Fringe, tips are tips. Report what you know now. Please don't make a judgement call. LE will determine whether it is important or not. Every little bit helps and none of us know what will be key or what will buttress the case. (OT: can't remember ever using the work 'buttress' recently!)

As a mandated reporter, I am instructed to "make the [telephone] call" to the proper authorities; they will then "make the [judgment] call" as to whether it is something of note.

I share this because it means that I don't have the angst of trying to determine if some incident/person/situation requires further action; that is left to the proper authorities. This method keeps my conscience nice and clean and puts the information into the hands of people who can act further if necessary.

Without a timeline being released to the public, it would make it that much more difficult for a perp to create an alibi.

Alibi shmalibi let's hope there's enough DNA.

Maybe I'm just getting old and tired and crabby.

I'm sick of all this wait and see.

I say let's smoke the creep right out of the wood work.

Release enough information so that THE PERSON HE'S LIVING WITH says..."Oh hey, I think that's the person living with me."

ALSO I think the FBI should start running FULL PAGED ADS in the paper that clearly states if you are harboring someone like this you may be charged as well.

For that matter...

NO MENTION OF A REWARD LEADING TO AN ARREST...so far is there?

Wow I need a nap.

And some Geritol.

I tell you this much, HALF of this whole...'allegedly' and 'can't comment' crap comes from that Olympic bomber case.

Everyone is so afraid of getting sued that they allow the criminals to run all over us.

The trouble is that LE isn't looking into the future. If this is truly some sick person on the loose, then currently there is NOT ONE THING to prevent this individual or persons from committing this same exact crime right near here.

I'm already reading comments on other sites by parents that say.."Oh well, these things happen, my kids need to learn how to run free."

These sickos know this.

If my kid went missing/murdered and I could prove that the LE knew who it was but was afraid to move because they didn't want to violate his rights I'd sue them until they were down to a donkey and a flashlight for patrol.

Alibi shmalibi let's hope there's enough DNA.

Maybe I'm just getting old and tired and crabby.

I'm sick of all this wait and see.

I say let's smoke the creep right out of the wood work.

Release enough information so that THE PERSON HE'S LIVING WITH says..."Oh hey, I think that's the person living with me."

ALSO I think the FBI should start running FULL PAGED ADS in the paper that clearly states if you are harboring someone like this you may be charged as well.

For that matter...

NO MENTION OF A REWARD LEADING TO AN ARREST...so far is there?

Wow I need a nap.

And some Geritol.

FBI has offered a 10,000 reward, it's in several of the MSM articles.
Edited to remove the extra 0! I'm old too!

As a mandated reporter, I am instructed to "make the [telephone] call" to the proper authorities; they will then "make the [judgment] call" as to whether it is something of note.

I share this because it means that I don't have the angst of trying to determine if some incident/person/situation requires further action; that is left to the proper authorities. This method keeps my conscience nice and clean and puts the information into the hands of people who can act further if necessary.

I'm a 'mandated reporter' as well, then I start thinking that everyone really should be a mandated reporter.

The insider gave the story?

Aargh. I remember the woman in a video saying it herself.

I have remembered things in the past that never actually happened, I think.

AAARgh!!!!

No, I remember the video too, and one with a (different?) woman talking about Alanna in a tree telling her she couldn't come in the yard because she was a stranger. I'm sure they were MSM (Dallas-area Fox News?) But I can't find either of them anywhere.

Yes. Where in the heck is it????

Several of us remember it, so either it is a group hallucination or ??????

I must be hallucinating as well. I don't remember watching a video, but I do remember reading her statement in an article. I've been trying to find msm article, to no avail. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx