GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Subarus are really common around here. Problem being, they look like a lot of other sedans.

Personally, I think the second pic looks like an old Honda Accord. My sister had one, and it looked just like that.

We have lots of Subarus in our city. My DIL has a white sedan, but because it is white, it is hard for me to tell if it is the same as a dark one.

We are a Honda family. Civic, Accord, CRV, Pilot --- lol on Pilot and CRV, so to me , neither car is a Honda.

By not telling the make/models, LE is going to get hammered with a lot of useless calls. More than they usually do, I mean.

The mail box is behind the tree, one showing the back end of cars, to the left. I think the driveway at the front of the cars, right side, is the next door neighbors driveway.

Alanna's street has many of those bricked-in mailboxes. Cindy Street does not.

Cindy Lane has them on google maps. Different than on Babbling Brook. Different styles at some houses. Some without.

I don't think using street view is very reliable. I live in this area and my house is pictured before we moved in here. That's about 5 + years ago. There is a good sized tree in our front yard, that wasn't even in the google picture.

Look at the cars on Silverbrook Drive (your link). Seven-two -Eight.

I am guessing it is from the house where the teen was photographed with LE taking something out in a brown paper bag. If you recall, they had a sign of surveillance in their yard

Awwww...I'm sending a hug to you. (hug)

Thank you. It was kind of eery at first but now its a nice memory of her fav thing to do. Sit on the porch and be nosey.

What about 645 Babbling Brook? no bricked in mailbox. 2 trees out front with one closer to the road than the other?

http://goo.gl/maps/KA9ze

Very close to Alanna's house.

I still have to factor in the sun angle. I'll post again once I've had a chance to check it out.

I noticed that address has an ADT security sign up near the front door from the pics this morning posted of the fire last night.

SaginawCar.jpg

Look for the green electrical thingy. I so thought it was at Cindy Lane and Roundrock but there is a driveway missing and I can't see any others around there.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/files/2013/07/SaginawCar.jpg

I am guessing it is from the house where the teen was photographed with LE taking something out in a brown paper bag. If you recall, they had a sign of surveillance in their yard
You've got a good memory!

What about 645 Babbling Brook? no bricked in mailbox. 2 trees out front with one closer to the road than the other?

http://goo.gl/maps/KA9ze

Very close to Alanna's house.

I still have to factor in the sun angle. I'll post again once I've had a chance to check it out.

This looks really accurate!!!

I've found it, the 2nd house down on Babbling Brook Drive. This street view is looking away from the house, the same position as the CCTV pics:

http://goo.gl/maps/SXjaV

I believe you are right. So what does LE/FBI have on these vehicles that they are suspicious? This isn't the dump site. Non-identified as belonging to the neighborhood?

If there wasn't a murdered child, this would be like a big joke.

Red truck with green splotch. Humhumhumhum. Not important, I guess.

Now these cars with no makes identified. Public, you can guess. And turn in your neighbor if it looks anything at all like either car. So it's a Cadillac. It's black, right?

So these cars turned on Babbling Brook from Bridle Trail. JMO

I believe you are right. So what does LE/FBI have on these vehicles that they are suspicious? This isn't the dump site. Non-identified as belonging to the neighborhood?

If it is not the street or intersection, it is what was said, they want to know if these 2 drivers saw anything.

I still see a bill capped person behind tree number 2 in the pixilated color versions. I've looked a few times and am not sure it is an old part of the tree. But, I don't see too well. The bill cap is to the left, there is another dark part to the right.

If it were the tree and an old dead limb sawed off, it would only be on one side.

I think like another poster said (forgive me this thread is moving so fast I couldn't grab your name) maybe there is video of her walking in this area at the same time these cars are seen driving down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx