GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else see what I see in the second photo? I've been trying to enhance it for half an hour and I'm going cross-eyed. xD

I see a person in a purple shirt and tan/cream pants/shorts in the circled area. Looks like they're bending down, maybe to see into the car, maybe riding a scooter. Could be Alanna, or some other kid, or even an adult - the head is obscured by the tree. :\

R7gRihU.jpg

There's a black truck and a black SUV in the driveway at night, no idea what might be parked in the garage.

Oh my god......

Does anyone else see what I see in the second photo? I've been trying to enhance it for half an hour and I'm going cross-eyed. xD

I see a person in a purple shirt and tan/cream pants/shorts in the circled area. Looks like they're bending down, maybe to see into the car, maybe riding a scooter. Could be Alanna, or some other kid, or even an adult - the head is obscured by the tree. :\

R7gRihU.jpg

There's a black truck and a black SUV in the driveway at night, no idea what might be parked in the garage.

I wondered that, too, but I wonder if it is some kind of vegetation,mtoo.

Hope someone else has ideas.

R7gRihU.jpg

If it is a person, and not a digital artifact, do you think it could be a pink shirt? Alanna was wearing a light pink shirt that day.

Okay you guys are right, it's just droopy leaves and some weird color effects. xD

I am sure LE has other pics.

In the Sierra Lamar case, they asked for info about a car, but they had the car in custody already.

They did not name the type of car in that case either,

I forget how they got the perp in that one

R7gRihU.jpg

I see a little person/girl in purple also. I am not sure if I am starting to hallucinate or not.

That's good news. LE & FBI don't need another circus

If they have the info they need for arrest,

Otherwise, it is important to keep Alanna front and center.

If the parents cannot do it, perhaps they can have a spokesperson.

She will fall by the wayside with the next atrocious thing unless someone goes to bat for her,

It's time to do a DNA check of a 3 or 4 block radius, as per Jessica Ridgeway.

WTH is going on?

Some psychopath is terrorizing the community like it is a GAME.

IMO cases like this never fall by the wayside. These are the cases that haunt officers for a lifetime.

If they have the info they need for arrest,

Otherwise, it is important to keep Alanna front and center.

If the parents cannot do it, perhaps they can have a spokesperson.

She will fall by the wayside with the next atrocious thing unless someone goes to bat for her,

And the next atrocious thing is this:
ARLINGTON - Six Flags has confirmed an adult woman died while riding the Texas Giant Friday night.
More details to come.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/pers...s-texas-giant-ride-killed-dies-216239501.html

My daughter is running fever today. Otherwise we would be a Six Flags right this moment.

I am not caught up yet on the other thread, and someone else may have questioned this (sorry).

Does anyone else think that the timing of these 2 fires directly correlates to the fact that it came out yesterday that LE was possibly going to release some pictures or video?

If it is a person, and not a digital artifact, do you think it could be a pink shirt? Alanna was wearing a light pink shirt that day.

I wondered that, too, but I wonder if it is some kind of vegetation,mtoo.

Hope someone else has ideas.

Yeah. Vegetation. Look at the rest of the tree, like to the left. It's also purple colored. Looks identical.

I am not caught up yet on the other thread, and someone else may have questioned this (sorry).

Does anyone else think that the timing of these 2 fires directly correlates to the fact that it came out yesterday that LE was possibly going to release some pictures or video?

Yes, I do and so do others who posted the same. What do you think of the car pics?

I just hope the surveillance cameras on the street picked up the perp(s) with night vision early this morning. At least they'd know if there were one or more, tall, skinny, short, chubby, man or woman, on foot or in a vehicle possibly matching todays release of the two vehicles. If they weren't picked up on camera then that would mean possibly a good backyard fence jumper as all the homes appear to have fences or walls on Babbling Brook.

If Alanna's murderer is indeed the arsonist, then there is a psycho who either has a wish to go to jail or is so out of it, he doesn't realize the brazenness of his acts.

If he is the same person, he has abducted, murdered (possibly sexually assaulted) a child in broad daylight, left her in broad daylight, torched the car of her parents, and MOST TELLING, desecrated the memorial site of her recovery location.

What an absolutely dastardly, and outrageous act against the people of Saginaw.

There is no doubt in my mind that the guy will be arrested soon. There absolutely MUST be video of at least one of the arsons.

COME ON

RSBM

I added some yellow arrows pointing out other examples of digital artifacts in the photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14