GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

In other cases I;ve seen people actually put up photos of the vehicles they think it is side by side with the surveillance. Can anyone do that here?

If Alanna's murderer is indeed the arsonist, then there is a psycho who either has a wish to go to jail or is so out of it, he doesn't realize the brazenness of his acts.

If he is the same person, he has abducted, murdered (possibly sexually assaulted) a child in broad daylight, left her in broad daylight, torched the car of her parents, and MOST TELLING, desecrated the memorial site of her recovery location.

What an absolutely dastardly, and outrageous act against the people of Saginaw.

There is no doubt in my mind that the guy will be arrested soon. There absolutely MUST be video of at least one of the arsons.

COME ON

Seems more like it would be against the Gallaghers rather than the people of Saginaw. I don't see any concerted terrorism campaign against the town, really. :moo:

IMO cases like this never fall by the wayside. These are the cases that haunt officers for a lifetime.

Oh for sure for officers. But for the public, no.

We go on to the next crazy thing.

Unless people are deliberate in keeping their child in the forefront. Kyron still has people for him

I am sure LE has other pics.

In the Sierra Lamar case, they asked for info about a car, but they had the car in custody already.

They did not name the type of car in that case either,

I forget how they got the perp in that one

DNA match, I'm pretty sure, from her clothing in her purse, also in the car.

Thank you. It was kind of eery at first but now its a nice memory of her fav thing to do. Sit on the porch and be nosey.

That's sweet :)

We needed your Grandmother on July 1st.

*hugs*

I live here. I know that, but the shadows get longer as the day goes by.

Totally agree. Those are definitely early afternoon type of shadows. The brightness is also very different later in the day. It's not as crisp.

I'm scratching my head wondering the same thing.
Alanna was found July 1st and these pictures are shown
for the first time today......18 days....
Of course I suspect it took time to review the videos. :moo:

It could have been a number of days before LE even became aware of this cam -- owners could have been away, etc.

(I'm a little ways back in the thread, so if this falls in an untimely way, please excuse.)

In other cases I;ve seen people actually put up photos of the vehicles they think it is side by side with the surveillance. Can anyone do that here?

Seems more like it would be against the Gallaghers rather than the people of Saginaw. I don't see any concerted terrorism campaign against the town, really. :moo:

HAHAHAHA....not me, as you can tell I couldn't even get the photo to copy into my actual post, thus the links only.....anyone else is welcome to use their superior skills to do so with my links if they want.

Alanna's street has many of those bricked-in mailboxes. Cindy Street does not.

Isn't there one of those brick mailboxes very close to where Alanna was found? I seem to remember it from some of the pics.

If there wasn't a murdered child, this would be like a big joke.

Red truck with green splotch. Humhumhumhum. Not important, I guess.

Now these cars with no makes identified. Public, you can guess. And turn in your neighbor if it looks anything at all like either car. So it's a Cadillac. It's black, right?

For any who followed Mickey Shunick's case, this is sort of like a flashback. Pictures of two cars -- because they may have SEEN the DWT (da*n white truck) -- only, this time, maybe it's the DRT (with Green Splotch).

Slain Child's Mother Says She Is Frightened After Arson
NBC/DFW
By Chris Van Horne
Friday, Jul 19, 2013 | Updated 6:49 PM CDT

The mother of Alanna Gallagher spoke to reporters Friday after someone set fire to the family car and a small memorial to the 6-year-old...

"You cry a lot," she said...

"When I see the purple ribbons, I think about all her purple hearts," Gallagher said.
New Info In Saginaw Child Murder Investigation
CBS/DFW
July 19, 2013 5:51 PM
SAGINAW (CBS 11 NEWS) –Police released new pictures taken from home surveillance systems hoping they can lead to more clues.
7t93.jpg

It is a bad time. I bet a lot of people are gone on vacations

Earlier I said the second car looked like a crown vic. Well, I had to run some errands earlier, and saw this car. I think for sure now it's a crown vic. Look at the rims. jmo

Attachments

• GetAttachment-9.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-9.aspx.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 64
Earlier I said the second car looked like a crown vic. Well, I had to run some errands earlier, and saw this car. I think for sure now it's a crown vic. Look at the rims. jmo

It's just not big enough to be a Crown Vic, but it could be a Taurus, which has nearly identical lines, just a bit smaller.

Is it possible to guesstimate the time that elapsed between car 1 and car 2's passing of the surveillance camera?

It seems shorter in the back than that......not to mention that I would think ANY police officer should immediately recognize any model of a crown vic......they wouldn't be asking for help identifying that particular model of car as it is the most commonly used model by police.

I don't think so - the rear quarter panel and front section are too short. (Compare the length of the doors to those sections.) It is a smaller car - camry, taurus, regal size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member