GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the person I had considered for a couple of my theories, but I always try to keep them sounding generic so I don't falsely accuse somebody. I was never really sure if I actually thought he was guilty or if it was just that I didn't like him from what I saw and read. The one thing that bothers me is that we/they may never know if he did this on his own, or if the driver/s of one or both of those cars was also involved. MOO

So...given his apparently not-super-high IQ, do we think he really had hoped Alanna would be picked up with the trash collection?

Maybe stoned and hoping, but I really think it was just shear panic that made him place her there. I don't think he had a plan of what to do next...

MOO

Maybe stoned and hoping, but I really think it was just shear panic that made him place her there. I don't think he had a plan of what to do next...

MOO

Sounds like a solid take. She wasn't missing long so this had to have happened pretty rapidly. Don't think there was time for him to make any elaborate evidence eradication.

*MHO

I don't know. What about the monster who killed babies and other innocent people in Boston? he was shot several times and lived.

Yeah, that's how we are in Boston -- we want people saved to face the wheels of justice no matter how guilty we know they are. It's part of what we fought and died for in 1776 and every war since.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/alanna-gallagher-case-officer-shot-delivering-arrest-warrant-17-year-old-suspect-report-article-1.1406635

This article states where the LEO and suspect were taken and names the private school that Tyler Holder attended.

From your link:
"He was a student at North Hills Private School in Irving (about a half-hour drive from Saginaw)"

http://www.northhillsprep.org/site/d...spx?PageID=719

A public charter school with admission by lottery.

EDITED: Link is down, but I read it. Probably getting too many hits and need to protect their students.

Yeah, that's how we are in Boston -- we want people saved to face the wheels of justice no matter how guilty we know they are. It's part of what we fought and died for in 1776 and every war since.

Yeah, Boston rocks!

Hey, where's Donjeta at?

So will this slow down Alanna's murder investigation now that Tyler's home is another crime scene? Will the search warrant and arrest warrants still go through?

imhoo no. they knew where they had to go, who they had to arrest, etc (and who knows what else)

In a previous post I expressed my experience in previous cases that have the fbi and other federal jurisdiction involved: it is quiet and if they need the public to help they only leak THAT info. (in this case they wanted the drivers of the cars in the ccvid to come forward most likely to id the guy)

I don't think it will slow down. They were going to arrest him today and process his house after the match anyhow. They may have more reports to file in terms of shots fired but they seem to still be progressing with their flow of investigation (and PROSECUTION) <---- this here is the key. They want to nail the guy the right way (he kind of got nailed another way but it was perp induced):twocents::twocents:

So...given his apparently not-super-high IQ, do we think he really had hoped Alanna would be picked up with the trash collection?

I've thought all along that he was interrupted in some way, or he needed to dispose of her quickly because someone was coming home. Is it sleuthing to say he lived with his mother? I'm not sure of the constraints here. Anyway, maybe he thought he'd have more time to dispose of her, but his mom called and said she was on her way home or something. I think that it was trash day was a coincidence.

Or, he could have been entertaining this for a while, committed the act, and panicked afterward. In reading accounts of other teens who have committed these types of crimes, especially if they weren't in much trouble previous to the event, it seems like they fantasize, commit the act, and often panic in the aftermath.

This is just a theory, and I know *advertiser censored* has been around for a long, long time, but I wonder what role *advertiser censored* on the Internet plays in cases like this. It seems like people who used to commit these crimes started small and escalated. There were usually reports about the person being strange, some inappropriate touching, then the move to sexual assault without murder, then sexual assault with murder. Certainly, there are all types of sexual assaults and murders, but typically, in murders this horrific, there was a rap sheet or something overt that would have been a red flag in hindsight.

I wonder what role the Internet and readily available hardcore *advertiser censored* plays in escalation and if escalation is more private now. There's no way this guy was smoking pot one day and, without impetus, decided to lure, likely assault, and murder a six-year-old neighbor.

Years ago, in California, there was a case similar to this -- Danielle van Dam. The killer, also someone in the neighborhood, seemed to be an upstanding member of the community. At his trial, there was some testimony that he had rubbed his finger along the inside of a girl's mouth/teeth, but there weren't many of the classic warning signs. His *advertiser censored* stash, however, was another matter entirely and was a clear indicator that trouble was on the horizon.

Apparently, the suspect pulled out a gun and started firing. Police will not name him, but neighbors say he is Tyler Holder, 17 years old.

The latest on the officer is that he's in critical condition.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/23/5021540/two-shot-including-officer-near.html
Sounds like this is where he went to school.
Richard Spencer, who was a classmate of Holder at Boswell High School,

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/23/5021540/two-shot-including-officer-near.html#storylink=cpy

This was my thought process.

I looked at his FB page after he was shown in the video with LE carrying the paper bag.

I was concerned about his lack of friends and thinking his school was one for troubled kids.

But, I changed my mind for him as the perp because of the picture of him giving the finger to google.

I thought , "Oh. He does have friends." I thought that was a humorous thing to do when you consider how often people look at google maps. It would give me a laugh if I found that accidentally.

I figured there was the surveillance video in the bag and he was smirking because he knew there was evidence in that bag to nail the perp. I figured he was an LE helper.

Some sleuther I am.

OH now...give yourself a break too.

I kept looking for 'HIM' in the grandma with the twins house. I was convinced she had a nephew or son or grandson living with her that did it.

I didn't even see this TH person. Not on those videos.

I can't remember who was messaging me but I had written about the anger attachment with the burning of the memorial.

Did the police ever release a verified, EXACT place that the teddybear memorial was at?

Sounds like a solid take. She wasn't missing long so this had to have happened pretty rapidly. Don't think there was time for him to make any elaborate evidence eradication.

*MHO

I think this was right. He saw his chance and took it, but didn't think past the deed itself to what he would do with the evidence afterward.

Wow. Just checking in after taking a few days away from the case and all heck breaks loose!

Not totally caught up on all the details but just wanted to share a couple of my thoughts.

1) This reminds me so much of Ryan Brunn/Jorelys Rivera case. It appears to me that this would be someone who has maybe molested in the past, but as a juvenile, it would be sealed (if he'd ever been actual caught/charged). First kill, IMO, very sloppy, and like Brunn, tons of evidence bagged right up for LE.
side note: Brunn did suicide after guilty plea/confession--this perp seems to have tried suicide by cop, IMO.

2) yes, I do believe she was molested/assaulted. I highly doubt a 17 year old male would undress a little girl to her panties because he was bored or didn't want to get her clothes dirty while committing murder. I think not completely removing panties or replacing panties was an 'undoing' action or a rudimentary 'denial of doing' action. "See! I didn't touch her here! That's why her panties are still on!" (sorry, sweet girl.) Even Ryan Brunn denied sexual assault in his 'confession' despite the autopsy telling a very different story.

3) I don't have an opinion on the hope the perp lives/hope he dies from his injuries spectrum. If all evidence points to him/links him to poor Alanna, then he certainly deserves to rot in hell sooner than later. I can understand the loved ones wanting 'answers'. I just can't imagine a monster like this would be capable of providing an 'answer' that would make any sense to a non-pedophile or non-sociopathic type person. There is no understandable explanation for this kind of evil. There is no explanation for this kind of horror.

4) I really, really, really hope that the officer shot is okay and makes a full recovery. Scary job these officers have, and they have my utmost respect for the risks they must take every day.

5)My thoughts and prayers once again go toward Alanna's family and friends. I hope they find strength in remembering what a fabulous, smart, amazing, beautiful person sweet Alanna was, and I hope those memories will one day bring them smiles instead of tears.

From your link:
"He was a student at North Hills Private School in Irving (about a half-hour drive from Saginaw)"

http://www.northhillsprep.org/site/d...spx?PageID=719

A public charter school with admission by lottery.

EDITED: Link is down, but I read it. Probably getting too many hits and need to protect their students.

Yup.

Apparently it's a public, tuition-free charter school. Looks like they have overstated their statistics:

"100% of 2012 graduates are attending college"

http://www.upliftnorthhills.org/domain/156

BBM. Funny!

I think this answers the question of whether or not her death was related to Opal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf