GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand this headline

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3640679

I read the article, and still don't understand the headline. Did I miss something?

Alanna Gallagher Murder Suspect Shoots at Officer and Homeowner; 'One in the Groin, One in the Head': Cops

And the new FB group reminds us we're blessed to have such great moderators here. :) TY WS mods.

Creating that group was a mistake, IMO. No one is going to "apologize," it's just a magnet for more hate. God, I hate FB.

A new Facebook group page has been created and being linked to in FB comments:

https://www.facebook.com/YouMayApologizeNow

That is in really poor taste. I don't like it one bit. What's with all the "I was right, you were wrong!" In this case? It's bizarre and childish. A child died, a family terrorized and a A community is trying to grieve. Finger pointing does nothing but further harm in this case. /rant

This is not directed at you, KateB :) Just had to get that out!

He is the person I had considered for a couple of my theories, but I always try to keep them sounding generic so I don't falsely accuse somebody. I was never really sure if I actually thought he was guilty or if it was just that I didn't like him from what I saw and read. The one thing that bothers me is that we/they may never know if he did this on his own, or if the driver/s of one or both of those cars was also involved. MOO

My guess is he acted alone and maybe the "drivers" are drug buddies. MOO

I'm still 10 pages behind, but I just wanted to comment on all the thoughts and prayers being posted asking that the suspect die. He is a KID! Sure, he is an evil, awful, malicious, psychotic kid -- but from all evidence on Facebook he had zero parenting at all. He lived with his grandmother -- no parents in sight. He clearly didn't have anyone monitoring his social media activities or guiding him in proper life choices like we all do with our minor kids. He seems to have lived a very sad life, which I'm SURE contributed to his behavior -- and was somewhat beyond his control.

I definitely want him to be punished to the fullest degree possible by law. But to call for his death doesn't feel right to me. We are better than that.

I agree with your post but need to correct one part.

"A neighbor said Holder lived at the residence with his single mother."

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/23/5021540/two-shot-including-officer-near.html

I wish the thread was able to be changed to "Arrest Made".

Can't wait!

A lady commenting on the Facebook page is practically defending him and saying he knew what he did was sick and disgusting. Uh...say what?? Did he tell her that himself or what? And she looks JUST like one of the neighbors that was interviewed the day Alanna was killed. Her name is Megan and I think she's the one that said Alanna would cry when she had to go home.

Which FB page?

I'm still 10 pages behind, but I just wanted to comment on all the thoughts and prayers being posted asking that the suspect die. He is a KID! Sure, he is an evil, awful, malicious, psychotic kid -- but from all evidence on Facebook he had zero parenting at all. He lived with his grandmother -- no parents in sight. He clearly didn't have anyone monitoring his social media activities or guiding him in proper life choices like we all do with our minor kids. He seems to have lived a very sad life, which I'm SURE contributed to his behavior -- and was somewhat beyond his control.

I definitely want him to be punished to the fullest degree possible by law. But to call for his death doesn't feel right to me. We are better than that.

I have no evidence to believe a that you have claimed is true. Can you please provide a link to who he lived with, received no guidance, absentee parents, lived a very sad life.

Do you have a link from MSM stating that he has had a sad life? Or that he only lived with his grandmother? The two are not mutually exclusive, BTW.

I just saw that too.

Well i cant blame a friend of the family for starting that page. It must have been so hurtful to be called murderers and pedophiles when they were trying to grieve the loss of their baby girl. And unlike here there was a lot more direct accusations in comments than our TOS allows..

I don't think that page is going to end well though

imo

Ah thank you! Got it:)

Sometimes I'm a tad dense!

I missed ya nurse! I didn't recognize you, you keep changing your dress!

I am getting ready to change it again hahaha (I am a clothes diva) Thanks for understanding why we cannot say 'arrest'

Per news reports: suspect shot in the head, officer shot in groin.

I see I have a LOT of catching up to do!! Very relieved to see this development.

I'm not sure about his home life, but he's 17. Not a kid in the eyes of the law, esp in this great state of Texas. Say he did have a poor childhood, again, he's 17, he knows right from wrong. The poor childhood excuse in these type of cases is getting old. jmo

imhoo no. they knew where they had to go, who they had to arrest, etc (and who knows what else)

In a previous post I expressed my experience in previous cases that have the fbi and other federal jurisdiction involved: it is quiet and if they need the public to help they only leak THAT info. (in this case they wanted the drivers of the cars in the ccvid to come forward most likely to id the guy)

I don't think it will slow down. They were going to arrest him today and process his house after the match anyhow. They may have more reports to file in terms of shots fired but they seem to still be progressing with their flow of investigation (and PROSECUTION) <---- this here is the key. They want to nail the guy the right way (he kind of got nailed another way but it was perp induced):twocents::twocents:

Doesn't the arrest warrant list the charges, and wouldn't that include COD? Is that usually released to MSM or the public? tia

This would tie neatly into "he took red tape etc from that car".

(Edit: and now I wonder if there were cats in his house, since they took samples of the Gallagher cats' hair.)

bbm:
What I'm wondering is whether fibers, hairs, etc. that were on Alanna from her normal everyday activity (cat hairs from her cats, etc.) showed up in the suspect's home or car (or wherever they took evidence from for him), indicating she (or her poor little body) had been there.

There is also zero evidence he's psychotic. Please add that to my list of things I'm gonna need to see a link to.

Earlier today, Arlington Officer Charles Lodatto was wounded in the line of duty after being shot by a suspect in Saginaw. Members of the Saginaw Police Dept., the FBI Safe Streets Task Force, and the North Texas Major Case Investigative Team were present during the execution of a search warrant.

We want to thank the community for their outpouring support, prayers, and well wishes for Officer Lodatto and our police family. We are happy to report that Officer Lodatto is surrounded by his family, friends, and APD family and is recovering well from his injuries.

944560_10151469052635755_1590352835_n.jpg

(From Arlington PD FB page)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.206337455754.137656.186503035754&type=1

social media reminder:

You can link but do not bring comments over here. They are considered *rumor* Also do not sleuth persons posting on any social media sites. Thank you and please and all that stuff.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member