GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC5 confirms he put bag over her head & wrapped tape around it - that was COD......

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 1m

SEARCH WARRANT: Investigators found red duct tape in Tyler Holder's trash which matches tape found with girl's body. @NBCDFW

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 52s Search warrant: Holder was standing across Alanna Gallagher's family's house, watching as police were searching it.

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 1m
Police say surveillance video shows Holders car did not leave holders home that day. @NBCDFW #saginaw

What on earth? That means he carried her on foot that way or someone helped him. Right?

How does the alleged Holder involvement square with initial LE comments that this was an isolated case?

If they are correct in their most recent surmise, the killer was living in the neighborhood and walking free the whole time.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 2m

Search warrant: Holder told a neighbor he was fishing when Alanna Gallagher disappeared. He later told police he was at home watching TV.

This may have already been posted but I am just hearing about this on the news so please forgive me if it has been posted already.

I froze my TV screen (Breaking news on DFW NBC)

AG suffocated with trash bag
Sexually Assaulted
DNA evidence found on AG body linked to H*lden

ETA Ch 5 (NBC5 out of DFW) showed a video of Holden that they shot as he walked from his house out to a red 4 door car (looks new)in his driveway. They spoke to him but there is no audio. He then turnes and goes back towards where the front door would be.
He was wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt and dreadlocks (which look like h e double hockey sticks). The video was taken 2 weeks ago.

How does the alleged Holder involvement square with initial LE comments that this was an isolated case?

If they are correct in their most recent surmise, the killer was living in the neighborhood and walking free the whole time.

Super scary thought! He allegedly was walking the streets with a friend wanting to start a neighborhood watch!

And he had a gun and wasn't afraid to use it!

I can't think of a way the statement is ok unless they've had him under 24 hour surveillance, AND they let him start the fire so he wouldn't know the jig was up.

(If he indeed did the fires, which seems like a foregone conclusion...but I guess may not be.)

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 2m

Search of Holder's cell phone revealed graphic sexual photos, according to search warrant.

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 3m
Police say surveillance video shows Holders car did not leave holders home that day. @NBCDFW #saginaw

Hmmmm

And finally from NBC5 @ 4:

"a neighbor" is giving an exclusive interview to be aired @ 5

......wonder who that could be?.......

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 9m

Police- Holder recently lost job at sonic and was job hunting day of Alanna's disappearance @NBCDFW #saginaw

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 3m

Hmmmm

There are two cars at the residence. Both considered to be "Holder's"?

Thanks for the flood of info, folks.

There are two cars at the residence. Both considered to be "Holder's"?

Thanks for the flood of info, folks.

His mom was probably at work and had her car. That's my guess. His would have been the only one there and available to transport her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member