GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems tyler holder is still alive.

Eric king ‏@erickingnbc5 33m
tyler holder was to be arrested for capital murder. Bond -half a million dollars. #saginaw @nbcdfw
from fort worth, tx

brenda jo aron ‏@bjaron71 43s
@erickingnbc5 did he survive?
Expand

eric king ‏@erickingnbc5 now
@bjaron71 yes
hide conversation

:(

Ray Villeda ‏@RayVilleda 3m
@ScottGordonNBC5 has arrest warrant for suspect in #AlannaGallagher murder

Keep an eye out for the warrant, I think it will show up soon.

Guess he put her in a garbage bag that already had garbage in it. JMO

I believe you, but... wow. He managed not to get his DNA elsewhere (the belt? the body? the tape?) but overlooked that???

And finally from NBC5 @ 4:

"a neighbor" is giving an exclusive interview to be aired @ 5

......wonder who that could be?.......

Holders next door neighbor. They warned him/her before the warrant was served.

I believe you, but... wow. He managed not to get his DNA elsewhere (the belt? the body? the tape?) but overlooked that???

Keep reading. IMO they have a mountain of evidence

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 1m
SEARCH WARRANT: Holder's DNA matched DNA found on girl's body and on the buckle of a belt used to wrap her in tarp.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 1m

SEARCH WARRANT: Holder's DNA matched DNA found on girl's body and on the buckle of a belt used to wrap her in tarp.

I don't think his DNA was found on the toilet paper roll. :twocents:

Huh? And by huh, I mean WTH? Does this have something to do with the two photos released by LE of other cars? Geez. I hope no one else is involved.

I can't help but think it does. I can't help but think it was a message, I see car one (with spoiler) with brake lights on as if it was about to pull into a garage... and I am expecting a 2nd suspect to be arrested pretty soon. Of course I could be completely and utterly wrong!

He was looking for a job, fishing and stayed home all day watching tv. So which one is it? Which car did he use to transport her body in the tarp? Did he use another type of vehicle, borrow one?

I really hope the "graphic sexual photos" on his phone were not of this sweet baby......

I can't help but think it does. I can't help but think it was a message, I see car one (with spoiler) with brake lights on as if it was about to pull into a garage... and I am expecting a 2nd suspect to be arrested pretty soon. Of course I could be completely and utterly wrong!

Is the street still blocked to all traffic?

Sigg also gave a voluntary swab in the Jessica Ridgeway case.

He also left his dna ALL over her backpack (that he planted to taunt police) and also her body as well as his previous attempt to abduct the jogger.

These people are just basically text book monsters (unorganized ones) that act impulsively and think they are ever so smart. (but not so much after the fact)

sigg was even studying forensic science.

I am sure the dna swab sped things up but I am sure they were onto him anyhow. (thus wanting to hear from those car owners) moo

Sounds like quite a bit of evidence. LE have played this out pretty well IMO.

Only concern.

They should have warned people to be super vigilant and keep a close eye on their children!

It seems Tyler Holder is still alive.

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 33m
Tyler Holder was to be arrested for capital murder. Bond -half a million dollars. #saginaw @NBCDFW
from Fort Worth, TX

Brenda jo Aron ‏@bjaron71 43s
@EricKingNBC5 did he survive?
Expand

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 now
@bjaron71 yes
Hide conversation

https://twitter.com/EricKingNBC5/status/359776561471291393

Maybe I'm a horrible person, but I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm sure his attorney will use this in his defense now (that he can't testify, or something).......

The only use I have for him is naming any other perps involved, and I'm guessing he wouldn't cooperate even w/out a bullet in his head.

So I wonder if it was his belt, he could actually be just that dumb, or if he tried to frame MM, that would explain the excessive search of the G home and TP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member