GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when you are a murder suspect, your family still decides if anyone knows your condition.
Sounds promising for him being alive though.

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 2m

@StefanGorman confirms- 17yr old Tyler Holder is being treated at John Peter Smith Hospital @NBCDFW #Sagniaw - but family not releasing cond

It is really interesting to me that people in the community knew plenty of things, but they did not go on FB or tell their friends what they knew,

Where I live, I know in three phone calls I could find out about anything that was happening where I live.

I always wondered why it seemed like no one knew anything in a community,

In fact they do. It just does not make it out to the public.

I was so worried that LE was stumped on this one. Patience. Hard to have when the situation is so horrific

We all knew what was going on, or at least a good majority of us... but, why would be jeopardize the investigation? I posted things on here that weren't even close to what is coming out now and I was censored. None of us posted anything on FB. We're smarter than that. We all wanted the person responsible to be apprehended. The majority of us that knew what we knew didn't go to the memorial, etc., because there was a risk that a potential killer would be lurking among us. Time will tell if we were right. It's looking like we were.

domingo ramirez jr. ‏@mingoramirezjr 20s

Warrant: Photographs of Tyler Holder performing
sex acts on himself with a garden hose
were found in his cell phone. :floorlaugh:

(Seriously I'm glad they weren't of Alanna. But that reminds me of the picnic table guy.)

Ray Villeda ‏@RayVilleda 2m
EXCLUSIVE: at 5&6: the warning authorities gave one neighbor, hours before shoot out in #Saginaw neighborhood. @nbcdfw
I'll be curious to hear that because I was wondering if the family and the neighbors had been given a heads up. "Hours before" -- that's more time than I would have thought. Glad to hear it.

NBC5 confirms he put bag over her head & wrapped tape around it - that was COD......

This poor baby. I cannot imagine. Good job by LE. Another sicko off the streets. Sad thing is, probably a million more we don't know about.

100% of 2012 going to college.

IB school. Hm.

I don't think he could make it there if he was not intelligent.

I wonder if he planned the crime or if it was spur of the moment?

Seems like maybe planned to the degree he had scoped out AG beforehand, but recognized his opportunity in that moment and acted.

domingo ramirez jr. ‏@mingoramirezjr 20s

Warrant: Photographs of Tyler Holder performing
sex acts on himself with a garden hose
were found in his cell phone. :floorlaugh:

(Seriously I'm glad they weren't of Alanna. But that reminds me of the picnic table guy.)

Well maybe he'll get the same while in jail. JMO

I'll be curious to hear that because I was wondering if the family and the neighbors had been given a heads up. "Hours before" -- that's more time than I would have thought. Glad to hear it.

That should be interesting... a commenter on the Saginaw News page was terrified, because she was right behind his house and could hear it. She didn't know whether to leave with her son, or not.

Just so you know... it is not "affluent" or anything close to it, nor is the hospital for people that have no insurance. This part of Saginaw is very much a middle-class neighborhood. JPS is in Dallas and is where the majority of major trauma victims go in the area. Kennedy was transported to Parkland, which services the county jail. Insurance or not, they take trauma patients to the best place for them and wherever can handle it at the time. Harris in Fort Worth could also be given the "charity" distinction, too, but that would also be incorrect. My husband had major surgery at Harris. The officer was taken to HMFW.

I came back to this board, once all of this came out. These rumors have been swirling for a while in the community. That's what we all were hoping that they were - rumors. I refused to be deemed "verified", because I will not allow a stranger into my home in any capacity. I am a software engineer, not a moron. That said, I hope that this family finally gets some peace. I know I will breathe easier. My child was in her class. We have all felt some sort of relief today coupled with a horrible sickness.

Hold your children tightly. You just never know..

BBM

Actually JPS is in Fort Worth. Not Dallas. Not to argue (so please don't take it that way) but it is known around the Metroplex as a hospital who does take people with no Insurance.

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 1m
Police say surveillance video shows Holders car did not leave holders home that day. @NBCDFW #saginaw

What on earth? That means he carried her on foot that way or someone helped him. Right?

Other 2 cars from video?

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 2m
Arrest warrant says Holder placed plastic bags around her head then placed tape around her neck. @NBCDFW #Saginaw

:(

Little ba**%#d

I am SO sick of these running around playing out their delusional fantasies on innocent babies. Makes me sick to my stomach, thinking of what poor Alanna must have went through with that freak.

:furious:

Just so you know... it is not "affluent" or anything close to it, nor is the hospital for people that have no insurance. This part of Saginaw is very much a middle-class neighborhood. JPS is in Dallas and is where the majority of major trauma victims go in the area. Kennedy was transported to Parkland, which services the county jail. Insurance or not, they take trauma patients to the best place for them and wherever can handle it at the time. Harris in Fort Worth could also be given the "charity" distinction, too, but that would also be incorrect. My husband had major surgery at Harris. The officer was taken to HMFW.

I came back to this board, once all of this came out. These rumors have been swirling for a while in the community. That's what we all were hoping that they were - rumors. I refused to be deemed "verified", because I will not allow a stranger into my home in any capacity. I am a software engineer, not a moron. That said, I hope that this family finally gets some peace. I know I will breathe easier. My child was in her class. We have all felt some sort of relief today coupled with a horrible sickness.

Hold your children tightly. You just never know..
BBM

You are correct. JPS is a Trauma 1 Center.
"JPS Health Network is the leader in trauma care for Tarrant County. Our trauma center has received Level I verification and designation - making JPS the only Level I Trauma Center in Tarrant County. This designation means no other hospital in Tarrant County can handle trauma patients better than JPS." BBM

http://www.jpshealthnet.org/for-patients/health-and-patient-services/JPS-Trauma-Services.aspx

That should be interesting... a commenter on the Saginaw News page was terrified, because she was right behind his house and could hear it. She didn't know whether to leave with her son, or not.

((((( hugs)))))) to your entire community!

Thrilled a child murderer is off the streets!

BBM

Actually JPS is in Fort Worth. Not Dallas. Not to argue (so please don't take it that way) but it is known around the Metroplex as a hospital who does take people with no Insurance.

Yes, but it's also the only Trauma hospital in Ft. Worth. Also, nearly all hospitals around here, accept people without insurance. It's just that certain services are limited, at certain hospitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop