GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think it does. I can't help but think it was a message, I see car one (with spoiler) with brake lights on as if it was about to pull into a garage... and I am expecting a 2nd suspect to be arrested pretty soon. Of course I could be completely and utterly wrong!

I am inclined to agree with you. I've thought from the beginning that the person who placed the body might not have been the same one who committed the murder, or that two people might have been working together throughout.

He is not a minor in Texas, he is AN ADULT.
I guess I'm not better then that. I don't think people who do this, deserve to live. By all accounts, I'm a pretty decent person.
Oh, and my niece lives with her grandmother...no parents in site. They are wonderful parents to her. Let's not start insulting. people who dutifully raise their grandchildren, because this kid decided to do something horrific.

Agreed. I'm not a huge proponent of the death penalty. I don't wish it on this guy, but to claim that people shouldn't feel strongly about his punishment because he's a child... I'd say that IMO that's a pretty fine line. What makes him a child at 17 but not in a few months at 18? He might be a minor but at 17, with or without a lot of parental concern and involvement, he knows the difference between right and wrong. He doesn't seem like the smartest cookie, which I think can be blamed partially on upbringing, but at 17, I think it's 100% acceptable to assume a "child" knows that sexually assaulting and asphyxiating a 6 year old and then dumping her like trash is both morally and legally wrong.

I don't believe in the death penalty, but if I did, this guy would be a prime candidate to me.

Kudos to the neighbors that didn't accuse him online or share what they told police online!

Ray Villeda ‏@RayVilleda 2m
EXCLUSIVE: at 5&6: the warning authorities gave one neighbor, hours before shoot out in #Saginaw neighborhood. @nbcdfw

I am inclined to agree with you. I've thought from the beginning that the person who placed the body might not have been the same one who committed the murder, or that two people might have been working together throughout.

Wouldn't two dumb teens significantly increase the chances that one of them would have slipped up early on? I guess that's the way I've been looking at it.

It is really interesting to me that people in the community knew plenty of things, but they did not go on FB or tell their friends what they knew,

Where I live, I know in three phone calls I could find out about anything that was happening where I live.

I always wondered why it seemed like no one knew anything in a community,

In fact they do. It just does not make it out to the public.

I was so worried that LE was stumped on this one. Patience. Hard to have when the situation is so horrific

Perhaps LE did tell neighbors to be careful... But press releases to the media said otherwise to avoid turning neighborhood into three ring circus!

It is really interesting to me that people in the community knew plenty of things, but they did not go on FB or tell their friends what they knew,

Where I live, I know in three phone calls I could find out about anything that was happening where I live.

I always wondered why it seemed like no one knew anything in a community,

In fact they do. It just does not make it out to the public.

I was so worried that LE was stumped on this one. Patience. Hard to have when the situation is so horrific

It appears to me law enforcement and the neighborhood worked seamlessly together!

Wouldn't two dumb teens significantly increase the chances that one of them would have slipped up early on? I guess that's the way I've been looking at it.

It sounds like he slipped up plenty on his own :p

So I wonder if it was his belt, he could actually be just that dumb, or if he tried to frame MM, that would explain the excessive search of the G home and TP.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 13m

SEARCH WARRANT: Holder's DNA matched DNA found on girl's body and
on the buckle of a belt used to wrap her in tarp

I wonder if he asked to borrow a car, friend came picked him up then they drove back to drop friend off. Then TH came back to collect the body and then returned the car. Might explain why the car 'lingered' in the neighbourhood a while.

Looks like it's time for Texas to dust off 'Ol Sparky. And forget to wet the sponge.

Death by injection is too kind for him.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 13m

SEARCH WARRANT: Holder's DNA matched DNA found on girl's body and
on the buckle of a belt used to wrap her in tarp

I have to admit, every time you guys said "there must be a ton of DNA on the belt" I thought "no way anyone would be so stupid as to use a belt they'd actually worn". I guess we've all learned a lot about our preconceptions.

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 2m @StefanGorman confirms- 17yr old Tyler Holder is being treated at John Peter Smith Hospital @NBCDFW #Sagniaw - but family not releasing cond

They took him to the hospital you go to if you have no insurance. Which is weird since he's in an affluent neighborhood. Maybe just best able to deal with head trauma at the time. I think he's dead. No updates on his condition in too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just so you know... it is not "affluent" or anything close to it, nor is the hospital for people that have no insurance. This part of Saginaw is very much a middle-class neighborhood. JPS is in Dallas and is where the majority of major trauma victims go in the area. Kennedy was transported to Parkland, which services the county jail. Insurance or not, they take trauma patients to the best place for them and wherever can handle it at the time. Harris in Fort Worth could also be given the "charity" distinction, too, but that would also be incorrect. My husband had major surgery at Harris. The officer was taken to HMFW.

I came back to this board, once all of this came out. These rumors have been swirling for a while in the community. That's what we all were hoping that they were - rumors. I refused to be deemed "verified", because I will not allow a stranger into my home in any capacity. I am a software engineer, not a moron. That said, I hope that this family finally gets some peace. I know I will breathe easier. My child was in her class. We have all felt some sort of relief today coupled with a horrible sickness.

Hold your children tightly. You just never know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly