GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for the officer. Medstar says 1 patient with a leg injury, one with head injury!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 15m
Holder had been questioned in Gallagher investigation but not enough to arrest him until DNA evidence was analyzed.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 17m
Holder had gun in waistband, shot officer in leg. Holder shot in head, source says. Holder's condition unknown.Officer conscious and talking

Bad timing for WS to go DOWN!!!!

3 shots fired at 8:45 a.m. while officer was serving arrest warrant

Scenes indicate it is the neighbour LE took the paperbag from weeks ago

Confirmed the 17 year old is Tyler

The fires make so much more sense now, too. It seemed like a thing a petulant child would do. I would theorize he set them.

He was shot in the head. I really hope he doesn't die before they get a chance to question him.

I am so rattled this morning with all the news. This is overhead right now and has been. Sitting in a gymnastics class with my little girl, and talking to the other mommies. Including a little 6 year old girl who had class with Alanna. Her and her mama are crying talking about the.recent events and how sweet she was. I just....I am praying they have the monster who did this. I just feel sick and so on edge.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374593770575.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374593770575.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 66
Yeah. Where is everyone?

I had a feeling it would be a local neighborhood teen. So many of them are.

I'll have to go find the msm link, but I think he was standing next to a black car when reporters were asking him questions.

I want to know what kind of DNA evidence as well. Does this mean sexual assault? And does this teen live with one of Alanna's friends? Or did he just see her outside? How and why did he take her a mile away? So many questions and I have been going nuts with WS being down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Oh, Fox says suspect shot in the head.
ARI BARAGER ‏@laribaragerfox4
Officer shot in leg. Assigned to task force from Arlington PD. No one else home when warrant served. Suspect shot in head.

I hope the officer is okay, so horrible :( Prayers for him.

I want that kid to LIVE and be prosecuted.

Oh, Fox says suspect shot in the head.
ARI BARAGER ‏@laribaragerfox4
Officer shot in leg. Assigned to task force from Arlington PD. No one else home when warrant served. Suspect shot in head.

I hope the officer is okay, so horrible :( Prayers for him.

I want that kid to LIVE and be prosecuted.

He cannot die, please, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member