GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had read your earlier discussion, but it was before the "capital" warrant came out. For some reason, I thought the word CAPITAL = death penalty. Isn't that what capital punishment is? The death penalty? It was just the "capital" word in there that confused me. Thanks!

Means with malice and forethought

Doubtful he had a girlfriend...a boy friend maybe. Maybe someone older....hmmm...

FB says "in a relationship" and there are some posts from about a year ago that kind of imply it (she was going to move away, but didn't?).

In the video taken on July 5th where he is in black Megadeth tee shirt w/ dreadlocks walking out to red car, he is accompanied by a girl (blonde, IIRC?). Anyone have that video?

Not to say that a male, or even - um - someone else's whose car did have biz in the driveway.....couldn't be involved.

Just brainstorming.....

It is morning here and I knew there must have been something happening when I saw 235 people on this thread......

Wow another teenager. I have always wanted to be a sociologist, and if I was one thing I would be studying is what is happening in society for this increase in teen violence and the number of teen murderers.

I am convinced there is an increase and there has to be a reason.....please don't hammer me for this, but 2 reasons I can think of are 1) some kids take their obsessions with violent video games into the real world......2) breakdown of the family and to many kids getting lost and feeling isolated by parents many relationships.

MOO.

The poor family and I hope you didn't suffer too much little girl.

We have no idea if there was DNA found with her of someone else.
The arrest warrant is only going to list what they found to arrest him. I believe there could very well be another suspect.

I wasn't going to comment on this topic, but it just occurred to me that it might not be a selfie... gosh that would be an awkward photo to take (at so many levels!)... wondering about someone who might have been willing to help him with the body.

Could you imagine the moment the cop looked at that picture? Awkward!

IMO, those are totally 17-year old teenage boys' cars. I think LE knew exactly what they were doing releasing these 2 photos. The flat black paint and black rims on the front/right car are is called "murdered out." It's all the rage among teens right now. Kids here in LA are all driving "murdered out" cars. Now we wait...

Jumping off...

He had to have contacted any accomplices SOMEHOW. Online or via phone. Probably online? And I assume LE did not seize his computer(s) until today. Hopefully that will turn up any cohorts.

FB says "in a relationship" and there are some posts from about a year ago that kind of imply it (she was going to move away, but didn't?).

In the video taken on July 5th where he is in black Megadeth tee shirt w/ dreadlocks walking out to red car, he is accompanied by a girl (blonde, IIRC?). Anyone have that video?

Not to say that a male, or even - um - someone else's whose car did have biz in the driveway.....couldn't be involved.

Just brainstorming.....

You can find the video by searching forums for Megadeth (view results as posts). But there is no woman in the video with him.

Questions about the capital arrest warrant:

1) Is it really legal to try a 17 year old for the death penalty in Texas?! (I mean, it must be, or they wouldn't have been able to serve a capital warrant. But wow. We don't put anyone to death here, let alone 17 year olds. Again - this guy was sick, sick, sick and IMO deserves to never be free again. But 17 year old boys are notoriously bad at life, and make dumb choices all the time. Mix in some psycho tendencies and you get this. Ugh.)

2) If he DOES have the mental condition/disability he is rumored to have, does can they still go for the death penalty? Doesn't a mental disability preclude you from capital murder charges?

With all due respect, to me a bad choice is a drinking and driving or stealing your neighbor's tv or getting in a fight , not murdering and raping babies.

I had read your earlier discussion, but it was before the "capital" warrant came out. For some reason, I thought the word CAPITAL = death penalty. Isn't that what capital punishment is? The death penalty? It was just the "capital" word in there that confused me. Thanks!

Texas does not use the terms "first degree murder." First degree murder is simply called capital murder. Capital murder = first degree murder.

I didn't think that this thread could get any harder to read but it has. I have a 17 year old son (he will be 18 in Nov) and I can't comprehend him or any of his peers even reading about the things that were done to this angel without getting sick ... It is Jessica Ridgeway and Autumn Pasquale all over again - what the hell is going on with our youth?

7t93.jpg

By the way, the right one is a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Not a doubt about it. The left one is either an older Acura Legend or an older BMW e36 3 series. I was pretty sure about this myself, but just confirmed with Boyfriend who works on cars for a living.

It is morning here and I knew there must have been something happening when I saw 235 people on this thread......

Wow another teenager. I have always wanted to be a sociologist, and if I was one thing I would be studying is what is happening in society for this increase in teen violence and the number of teen murderers.

I am convinced there is an increase and there has to be a reason.....please don't hammer me for this, but 2 reasons I can think of are 1) some kids take their obsessions with violent video games into the real world......2) breakdown of the family and to many kids getting lost and feeling isolated by parents many relationships.

MOO.

I think #1 can't happen without the presence of #2. JMO, although I am jumping off statements Gavin De Becker made in his book "Gift of Fear", that he feels positive influences (or lack of) in a child's life are more significant than negative influences (violent tv/movies/etc).

With all due respect, to me a bad choice is a drinking and driving or stealing your neighbor's tv or getting in a fight , not murdering and raping babies.

Right. Agree. That is why is said "mix all that with some PSYCHO and you get this."

Attachments

• rmnm.jpg
    rmnm.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 27

MOO.

I will add one more -- easy access to guns. A 17 year old with known behavioral problems never should have had access to a handgun. Had he not -- we would have one less cop shot today.

IMO, those are totally 17-year old teenage boys' cars. I think LE knew exactly what they were doing releasing these 2 photos. The flat black paint and black rims on the front/right car are is called "murdered out." It's all the rage among teens right now. Kids here in LA are all driving "murdered out" cars. Now we wait...

Same type of teen cars here in NY. :twocents:

The FB posts (about a girl not leaving) are from April '12. Assuming girlfriend (at least at that time) was REH based on comments? Looks like he's quite close with his cousin too, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member