GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I have to ask myself, (no I don't) if I was to do something like that, would I even want pictures?

I somehow don't think that's what Kodak had in mind with the slogan...

"Capturing the moments of your life"

7t93.jpg

what he did to this poor little angel is beyond disgusting. Regular rape would be bad enough but he must have torn her insides apart. This guy is not getting out after 40 years imo. He is in for the duration

This aspect of the case baffles me now. Could he really convince some innocent friend to come help him dump the body?

I wouldn't have thought so, but the warrant is pretty clear about his car not leaving the house on July 1, and the placement of the cameras as their reason for believing so.

Hose is bad enough but to take and save the photo.... Gak!

I wasn't going to comment on this topic, but it just occurred to me that it might not be a selfie... gosh that would be an awkward photo to take (at so many levels!)... wondering about someone who might have been willing to help him with the body.

what he did to this poor little angel is beyond disgusting. Regular rape would be bad enough but he must have torn her insides apart. This guy is not getting out after 40 years imo. He is in for the duration

If the family is lucky...he won't live long enough to get to trial. IMO

I wasn't going to comment on this topic, but it just occurred to me that it might not be a selfie... gosh that would be an awkward photo to take (at so many levels!)... wondering about someone who might have been willing to help him with the body.

And I thought the fish lip / kissy face was bad!

Exactly....this would not be an easy pic to snap of oneself. IMO

The warrant says his car never left Babbling Brook drive on July 1st. Isn't there another car at his residents too though?

When questioned he may have said he went to fill out the employment application in his car so LE knew that was a lie and could be the reason why that was included in the warrant details.

No death penalty. This was addressed in the special summer session in the TX legislature and although current law shows one guideline, all pending cases are on hold until this new law goes into effect Oct 2013. blue22 & I had an earlier discussion on the timing and most is in this single post.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #9 SUSPECT IN CUSTODY

I had read your earlier discussion, but it was before the "capital" warrant came out. For some reason, I thought the word CAPITAL = death penalty. Isn't that what capital punishment is? The death penalty? It was just the "capital" word in there that confused me. Thanks!

This aspect of the case baffles me now. Could he really convince some innocent friend to come help him dump the body?

The only possible scenario I can imagine would be under the guise of a deceased pet. If that is the case, someone needs to be coming forward yesterday.

I keep thinking he had to have had someone. In that case it has to be someone that is as twisted as he is or was told a lie about what needed to be thrown away, otherwise the second person would have gone to the police. I would hope the second but:

1.) She was small, but not small and light enough to be easily concealed/carried like anything like garbage. She would have been (forgive me) dead weight.
2.) She was put out in the street, not off to the side, not near trash and, frankly, if a friend had been asked to help dispose of trash, wouldn't that friend want to know why something that size couldn't be put in their own trash can? Wouldn't they be suspicious about why TH just dumped the tarp in the middle of the road?

If there was a second person involved in the disposal of her body, I just feel like they would have had to be complicit in the disposal.

This is confusing me. He had to have a way to get her there undetected and if his car didn't leave... I think we are definitely looking for one of those cars to have helped.

Well it states they interviewed TH at Saginaw PD, wonder how that was kept under wraps.

It doesn't say anything about her clothes. Apparently they weren't in the tarp or the trash LE collected from the curb.

IMO, those are totally 17-year old teenage boys' cars. I think LE knew exactly what they were doing releasing these 2 photos. The flat black paint and black rims on the front/right car are is called "murdered out." It's all the rage among teens right now. Kids here in LA are all driving "murdered out" cars. Now we wait...

The only possible scenario I can imagine would be under the guise of a deceased pet. If that is the case, someone needs to be coming forward yesterday.

I had that thought, too, but even still... if it was "just" a dog, why not leave it in their own trash if the trash were the plan? If it were the red car of TH or one of the black cars, her body didn't accidentally fall out into the street. It was put there and the driver would have (should have?) questioned why that was done. I would imagine a person thinking it was an animal would have been pretty shocked to see it was actually a child and would have come very quickly to police. If they KNEW it was a child... the silence would make more sense.

He can't have carried her on foot because it would be on camera.

His car didn't leave.

Ugh, I really did dismiss those car photos as being a 'bone' we were tossed, to quote Linda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx