GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am truly sick after reading the affidavit although it did answer so many questions. Really have to comment LE on their patience, vigilance, and dedication to catching Alanna's killer.

Question about the new Texas law of minors being limited to 40 years before the possibility of parole - is that for only murder? Or per charge? In other words, could he hypothetically be sentenced to 40 years with or without possibility of parole for her murder PLUS additional sentencings for other charges that might be brought against him - I.e kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, rape, etc.? TIA!

So COD is suffocation with plastic bags and tape and not manual strangulation as per arrest warrant info.

Depending on how Texas law is worded, that might be legally considered strangulation -- depending on how tight the tape around her neck was.

The poor angel.

I feel compelled to go to JPS myself right now, which would do no good and I'm sure many locals are feeling the same way. I am so GRUMPY right now at this little pipsqueak of a punk. My son is going to be 19 on Friday :) and is a good kid and thinking about this boy, this half assed idiot, this non human animal terrorizing a baby just makes me want to go terrorize him. Thinks he's a big man, a tough guy, a baby killer. Your day is coming GOD and KARMA and FATE are going to knock you down with a big heavy fist , B**** and I hope I'm there to see it . I may even want to go to trial. Any other locals want to meet me ? To take the most precious and most innocent because you are sick in the head does not equate well with me and with most. FBOMB x 20000. I sure hope he's not disabled in any way from the bullet....well anyway mentally. I think having a physical handicap from it might be ok :) We'll see . :)

I'm hoping he doesn't make it through the night. The sooner he's in hell, the sooner that family can get a moments peace! And the world certainly doesn't need him.

I feel compelled to go to JPS myself right now, which would do no good and I'm sure many locals are feeling the same way. I am so GRUMPY right now at this little pipsqueak of a punk. My son is going to be 19 on Friday :) and is a good kid and thinking about this boy, this half assed idiot, this non human animal terrorizing a baby just makes me want to go terrorize him. Thinks he's a big man, a tough guy, a baby killer. Your day is coming GOD and KARMA and FATE are going to knock you down with a big heavy fist , B**** and I hope I'm there to see it . I may even want to go to trial. Any other locals want to meet me ? To take the most precious and most innocent because you are sick in the head does not equate well with me and with most. FBOMB x 20000. I sure hope he's not disabled in any way from the bullet....well anyway mentally. I think having a physical handicap from it might be ok :) We'll see . :)

Maybe I can coincide my visit with said trial?....

That garden hose bit is the DEFINITION of TMI! Like .. Ouch!! I'm guessing they have plastic tips now, but I only remember cheap scratchy metal from when I was a kid 12+ years ago. I will never view such a plain object the same way again.

My heart goes out to all the doctors and nurses that have to care for that pathetic excuse of a human being. That can't be easy.

I am truly sick after reading the affidavit although it did answer so many questions. Really have to comment LE on their patience, vigilance, and dedication to catching Alanna's killer.

Question about the new Texas law of minors being limited to 40 years before the possibility of parole - is that for only murder? Or per charge? In other words, could he hypothetically be sentenced to 40 years with or without possibility of parole for her murder PLUS additional sentencings for other charges that might be brought against him - I.e kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, rape, etc.? TIA!

The attempted murder of a law enforcement officer might bring a whole different level of sentences, too.

Is 17 a minor here ? Its' a grey area . Some things are 17 , some are 18. His life is over, regardless. Maybe he'll have to spend his 40 in a wheelchair :) ..........what a mean thought !

I have been away and don't know if anyone addressed it earlier. I am curious to know whether the surveillance videos were actually released to make him think LE had video evidence that he was the perp. That way, he might confess. That is why I am curious to know the location of the cameras.

I have to agree. There has to be more to this. If they surveillance video that his cars never left that day, wouldn't they have video of him leaving in a different car? Holding a huge tarp? or leaving his house carrying a huge tarp? Are they saying NO one saw this kid leaving his house with a huge tarp or walking down the street with it? It just doesn't make sense. jmo

I think there is more to this and have a feeling this investigation is absolutely not over yet. I'm thinking there's at least one additional perp.

The new law applies to juveniles (or 17 year olds, event though they are considered adults) who commit homicide. He could receive additional time, for each other offense.

I have been away and don't know if anyone addressed it earlier. I am curious to know whether the surveillance videos were actually released to make him think LE had video evidence that he was the perp. That way, he might confess. That is why I am curious to know the location of the cameras.

(The exact addresses are on the arrest warrant, page 4. I think they were both on Babbling Brook.)

I'm hoping he doesn't make it through the night. The sooner he's in hell, the sooner that family can get a moments peace! And the world certainly doesn't need him.

oh don't go confusing me, I thought you were an atheist?

We all knew what was going on, or at least a good majority of us... but, why would be jeopardize the investigation? I posted things on here that weren't even close to what is coming out now and I was censored. None of us posted anything on FB. We're smarter than that. We all wanted the person responsible to be apprehended. The majority of us that knew what we knew didn't go to the memorial, etc., because there was a risk that a potential killer would be lurking among us. Time will tell if we were right. It's looking like we were.

I am so glad you came back on here and gave us the scoop now.

I am so impressed with the info you give about your community.

I love your comment on why you would not get verified.

Good luck to everyone in your community.

This will change your lives forever.

Hmm, more specifically it reads like there were cameras both to the north and south of both TH's house and Alanna's, meaning if they say his car didn't leave the house they probably know for sure. (i.e., they know he didn't leave either direction)

I wonder if some of the delay has been them trying to figure out how her body got where it did. Maybe there really is an accomplice and they wanted to roll it all up at once.

I think maybe people who didn't pay much attention to the two car photos should re-visit them.

JMO.

Is 17 a minor here ? Its' a grey area . Some things are 17 , some are 18. His life is over, regardless. Maybe he'll have to spend his 40 in a wheelchair :) ..........what a mean thought !

17 is an adult, but they can't get life without parole or the death penalty. He can get life with eligibility of parole AFTER 40 years served. Let's face it, this is Texas. I would be shocked in every way, if he was let out after 40 years. We build more prisons, we don't let people out for overcrowding.

Wow, went to DailyMail and saw this. Cannot believe it's another teen! Praying the officer gets through it and the perp too so that they can fry him

ETA I changed my mind, it's better he doesn't make it. Don't want him out in 20 years!

oh don't go confusing me, I thought you were an atheist?

I'm am... But I'm hoping I'm wrong:)

Either way he needs to be exterminated like the cockroach he is.
What happens after... I don't care. Hell works ... Or my way.. Worm food.

I can almost assure you he's heavily guarded. May even be in a holding cell. (I worked in a hospital that served prison population and there was literally a jail in the basement where they were kept). If he's too critical there are guards outside his door on the floor.

If I didn't think he was I might take you up on it. (Which is why I can virtually assure you that he is, right?).....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx