GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is morning here and I knew there must have been something happening when I saw 235 people on this thread......

Wow another teenager. I have always wanted to be a sociologist, and if I was one thing I would be studying is what is happening in society for this increase in teen violence and the number of teen murderers.

I am convinced there is an increase and there has to be a reason.....please don't hammer me for this, but 2 reasons I can think of are 1) some kids take their obsessions with violent video games into the real world......2) breakdown of the family and to many kids getting lost and feeling isolated by parents many relationships.

MOO.

The poor family and I hope you didn't suffer too much little girl.

I don't buy the video games thing. As a (former) gamer and wife of one who has been playing a long time, I find that to be a too easy explanation and far too often used as a scapegoat into the real reason that kids "go bad". The studies that have been done do show a tendency for higher levels of aggression in kids that play violent video games, but it also shows that the more aggressive kids were drawn to the violent games in the first place and were already aggressive. It's a sort of art imitates life sort of scenario.

But that's MOO.

How does the law work over there regarding driving parents cars or someone else's car?

Here in the UK, I can be a named driver on my father's insurance and be allowed to drive his car.

The arrest warrant clearly states his car never left Babbling Brook Drive on 1st July. In the video of him leaving his house there are clearly 2 cars at his home, which I would assume the other belongs to his mother.

Sorry to repeat myself, but maybe when he was questioned he told LE that he went to fill an employment application in his car. LE knew his car never left the street that day and so included this in the warrant to show he was lying.

Here is the pic of 2 cars at his home:

5dlt.jpg

Yes that is correct. But do we have any idea if there was DNA from more than one person? Him and possibly some one else. They don't have to list in the arrest warrant that there was also DNA from someone else. That would be listed in the some one else arrest warrant. How did he get her out of the neighborhood if his car never left the neighborhood? He either had help with the disposal, or he had help with the whole sick act.

Attachments

• rmnm.jpg
    rmnm.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 5
I don't buy the video games thing. As a (former) gamer and wife of one who has been playing a long time, I find that to be a too easy explanation and far too often used as a scapegoat into the real reason that kids "go bad". The studies that have been done do show a tendency for higher levels of aggression in kids that play violent video games, but it also shows that the more aggressive kids were drawn to the violent games in the first place and were already aggressive. It's a sort of art imitates life sort of scenario.

But that's MOO.

I totally agree. They have violent video games in all countries all over the world and their teenagers aren't killing people at the rate ours are. What is different about here? Lots and lots and lots of guns. Of course, sweet Alanna was not killed with a gun. But the cop was shot with one. And that makes me almost as sick.

IMO, we have been taught to be afraid -- there is some big bad boogie man out there who is going to take our freedoms away or bomb our buildings or rob our houses and we must protect ourselves against all this potential evil. Of course, that is mostly BS propaganda put out to SELL GUNS. But I imagine that kind of conditioning wreaks havoc on the developing brains of our kids. It isn't healthy for kids to grow up in a constant state of fear.

Right. Agree. That is why is said "mix all that with some PSYCHO and you get this."

This is JMO, but I don't think those things even play a part in causation. I think dark people are ATTRACTED to dark things. There are millions of other people who listen to, watch, or play the same things. Only a select few murder and rape. They would have murdered and raped even if they didn't listen to, play, or watch dark things. They watch them, because darkness feeds what they love. Violence and cruelty. They would still be violent and cruel without it, they would just be more bored and seek it out in other avenues.

The only mix that caused this was a mixture of HIM and his darkness. JMO.

Yes that is correct. But do we have any idea if there was DNA from more than one person? Him and possibly some one else. They don't have to list in the arrest warrant that there was also DNA from someone else. That would be listed in the some one else arrest warrant. How did he get her out of the neighborhood if his car never left the neighborhood? He either had help with the disposal, or he had help with the whole sick act.

Agree. I have a weird theory that he has a "mentor" of sorts...just a crazy thought. I can't do FB anymore and really think there may be something there... His YouTube activity was fairly benign and twitter didn't give up much either. There's more to this IMO

I had that thought, too, but even still... if it was "just" a dog, why not leave it in their own trash if the trash were the plan? If it were the red car of TH or one of the black cars, her body didn't accidentally fall out into the street. It was put there and the driver would have (should have?) questioned why that was done. I would imagine a person thinking it was an animal would have been pretty shocked to see it was actually a child and would have come very quickly to police. If they KNEW it was a child... the silence would make more sense.

I can see this working even with a not very gullible friend. "OMG, the dog just got hit by a car and my mother's going to kill me when she gets home, I've got to get it out of here now!" Assuming one of the dogs was large enough, that is.

Exactly....this would not be an easy pic to snap of oneself. IMO

The warrant says he confessed to having anal sex with other men.... his fb page says he is in a relationship...so who knows.

I totally agree. They have violent video games in all countries all over the world and their teenagers aren't killing people at the rate ours are. What is different about here? Lots and lots and lots of guns. Of course, sweet Alanna was not killed with a gun. But the cop was shot with one. And that makes me almost as sick.

IMO, we have been taught to be afraid -- there is some big bad boogie man out there who is going to take our freedoms away or bomb our buildings or rob our houses and we must protect ourselves against all this potential evil. Of course, that is mostly BS propaganda put out to SELL GUNS. But I imagine that kind of conditioning wreaks havoc on the developing brains of our kids. It isn't healthy for kids to grow up in a constant state of fear.

Do you have statistics for that? I think crime happens at the same rate in many places. Keep in mind, crime reporting is not as prevalent in other countries. Neither is reporting on that crime here.

You can't really prove someone else was involved in raping and killing her if there's no physical evidence.....DNA, photos, video.

As for someone being an accessory by helping to get rid of the body, then yes. There's ways to tie that in. They can take the surveillance footage and track down any friends or family members who own similar cars to the ones that were seen in the footage and look for anything that connects the car to the body...fibers, hair, fluids.

Why would the warrant even mention the cell phone picture unless it is relevant somehow to Alanna? Did he take the photo earlier in the day and that incited him to grab an innocent victim to rape? Was it taken just after the rape and murder?

Note that this isn't an indictment of television, dark television, or Dexter. (I watch all of it, although I don't find Dexter to be particularly high quality.)

Anyway. Regarding Alanna being wrapped in layers of plastic (bags, garbage bag, tarp): TH lists Dexter as one of his likes on FB. Wrapping his victims in plastic sheeting is part of Dexter's MO.

(I hesitate to point it out right now because I am not on the 'violent tv/games make people murderers' train, but the current conversation did make me think of it.)

I think he's a spoiled BRAT. He's driving a nearly new car while working at sonic? I don't think so . Someone bought him that car or is helping him pay for it. Someone who has time to be high ALL DAY LONG every day and play video games and do nothing is someone who has an adult not making them do anything AND taking care of all of their needs, food, electric, laundry , etc. He went to a private high school so either public high school was too rough for him or he was too much of a problem child to get through it.

ETA I wanted to add that I bought my son a car. It's not brand new, it's used but it's very nice and low miles. My son has been working 2 yrs and gotten 2 promotions at his job and took on a second job AND completed a year of college while living at home. He's about to go to university next month :( , but I wanted to be clear that it's ok to help your kids when you are rewarding good behavior and/ or helping them prepare for life, which mine is doing. He doesn't drink , smoke or even curse. He's home at 10 every night unless he's at work. When he goes ' out with friends' they go play games at a comic book shop and eat pizza, not party and smoke weed and stuff.

You can't really prove someone else was involved in raping and killing her if there's no physical evidence.....DNA, photos, video.

As for someone being an accessory by helping to get rid of the body, then yes. There's ways to tie that in. They can take the surveillance footage and track down any friends or family members who own similar cars to the ones that were seen in the footage and look for anything that connects the car to the body...fibers, hair, fluids.

I think once they search his house and computers/phones more thoroughly they'll find out how he contacted accomplices, if any, and who they were.

I know I bought up the video game thing on my earlier post, but after reading that arrest warrant, this boys problems were with his sexual urges........that warrant made me sick, honestly I have read some things on here and this has totally made me: well the only thing to describe my feelings is a massive sigh, shaking my head and mumbling to myself over and over "that poor little girl"......ugh, how horrible and what a sick, sick boy........I don't even want to hear about what this kid go up to. Just the fact of what he did with the hose and what he did to her, I don't want to even imagine what else he tried to get his kicks.....ugh again.

One thing also, we now know why they said it was an isolated event: they had him in their sights from day one and no doubt watched him intently.......I actually hope he dies as getting raped in jail might actually be right up his alley. (sorry for the pun and being a bit crass)

The warrant says he confessed to having anal sex with other men.... his fb page says he is in a relationship...so who knows.

Yeah...that's when my idea of an older guy/friend/mastermind/groomer started forming in my head...
(totally off the the wall theory I know... :blush:

I read too much

Do you have statistics for that? I think crime happens at the same rate in many places. Keep in mind, crime reporting is not as prevalent in other countries. Neither is reporting on that crime here.

Absolutely, and its quite shocking when you see how high our rate is when compared to all other industrialized nations. We compare to 3rd world nations much more closely (and I am referring to gun crimes specifically, since that was the topic of my post):

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...homicides-compare-with-the-rest-of-the-world/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/us-guns-statistics-outlier_n_2331892.html

Caught up on my reading.....
grossed out.....

incredibly sad and angry at the same time....

Packing to go on a 2 week vacay..heavy hearted, though.

I just want to say that you guys amaze me. So many of you had so many details right on the money !!!! Wow!!

....not me....way off in left field on this one....glad to be wrong....

Take care everyone...guard your hearts and minds as well as your children and your neighbors children. There is true evil out there, and it will always try to get in the door.

Thanks for keeping me company while I cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member