TX TX - Alberto Arias-Nunez, 37, Houston, Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who would normally make sure he'd be listed?
It seems that anyone can enter information, but is likely that his wife or the Tyler police department would be the best candidates to do so. It asks for a lot of information that those two are most likely to know. (Some are required entries) The user guide is here: https://www.findthemissing.org/documents/NamUsUserGuide.pdf
The instructions for entering a person begin on page 9 of the document.

It seems that anyone can enter information, but is likely that his wife or the Tyler police department would be the best candidates to do so. It asks for a lot of information that those two are most likely to know.

Is there a good reason why this hasn't been done yet? I can understand if his wife is not being aware of doing this, but the PD should know, and should have done it - right?

It's like :ufo:

Where did I learn the friend he went to visit has a body shop??? hmmmm.....

Vehicle found so close to LA border is puzzling....but what does it mean???

Where are you Alberto Arias-Nunez???

:candle:

It sounds like the car for sale was a set up. imo

Numerous people have been robbed and murdered during these types of deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping again. He didn't vanish into thin air. No coverage, no news - nothing. I can't find any news coverage after the end of December :(

Nothing?

Why no word on searches? Why no media?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This doesn't seem on the surface like a guy that would just walk away.

Bumping. Could he have been deported?

Bumping for Alberto.

I go back-and-forth. I suppose it's possible he started a new life and just left the vehicle 70 miles away as a red herring but on the other hand, who would leave their small children and wife two weeks before Christmas? He seems like a decent guy. But we've all read stories about Craigslist transactions gone bad. Have police went back and attempted to retrace Alberto's route around the time he disappeared via phone records and looked at any surveillance video from the restaurant where the vehicle was found? Or even the restaurant where Alberto and his friend had lunch? If he bought the vehicle (there are conflicting media reports on whether he did or not), then what would be the purpose of someone getting rid of him AFTER the person had their money? Lots of unanswered questions in this case. I want to know more about this "friend."

I go back-and-forth. I suppose it's possible he started a new life and just left the vehicle 70 miles away as a red herring but on the other hand, who would leave their small children and wife two weeks before Christmas? He seems like a decent guy. But we've all read stories about Craigslist transactions gone bad. Have police went back and attempted to retrace Alberto's route around the time he disappeared via phone records and looked at any surveillance video from the restaurant where the vehicle was found? Or even the restaurant where Alberto and his friend had lunch? If he bought the vehicle (there are conflicting media reports on whether he did or not), then what would be the purpose of someone getting rid of him AFTER the person had their money? Lots of unanswered questions in this case. I want to know more about this "friend."
Yes!! I have the same questions. It seems so incredibly odd to me that there isn't more media attention, and more investigating going on.

I'm starting to think he's in Mexico, and that his family knows, and he may have never been missing. (MOO.. IMO)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back