TX TX - Alberto Arias-Nunez, 37, Houston, Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wait, didn't the friend say he decided not to buy it? Maybe they got that wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That’s part of the problem. The articles have been inconsistent. The latest article was changed to say he *did* purchase. It’s a shame when this happens, because we really don’t know what actually happened.

From current article:

“A Cypress man is missing after purchasing a vehicle in Tyler and police are asking Texas residents for information that could help locate him.

Alberto Arias was last seen purchasing a 2005 white Ford Expedition in Tyler on Dec. 13. His wife Bianca Arias said she expected him to come back home that night but he never showed up.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, didn't the friend say he decided not to buy it? Maybe they got that wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yes the friend said he decided not to purchase the vehicle. The white SUV found was the one he drove to Tyler in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes the friend said he decided not to purchase the vehicle. The white SUV found was the one he drove to Tyler in.

Then why does the updated article say he bought it? This is all really confusing when reporters can’t get the stories straight.

It also says “"At this point we have nothing in this case. We don't know about his whereabouts since the day he picked up the vehicle in Tyler," Martin said.”

This article says he also stopped at a tire shop. First I’ve heard of that.

Alberto Arias was last seen on December 13, purchasing a 2005 White Ford Expedition in Tyler. Arias said she expected her husband back at their Houston home that night but he never showed. “Something happened to him,” declared Sastre. “He was on his way home, he stopped at a tire shop, he stopped and ate lunch, and somebody saw something. You can’t just go unnoticed."

http://m.kltv.com/kltv/db_330566/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=f71IkFz7

This article says he also stopped at a tire shop. First I’ve heard of that.

Alberto Arias was last seen on December 13, purchasing a 2005 White Ford Expedition in Tyler. Arias said she expected her husband back at their Houston home that night but he never showed. “Something happened to him,” declared Sastre. “He was on his way home, he stopped at a tire shop, he stopped and ate lunch, and somebody saw something. You can’t just go unnoticed."

http://m.kltv.com/kltv/db_330566/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=f71IkFz7

It is confusing but kltv is our local news station in Tyler. I think one article was wrong and the others all copied information? I'm clueless.

<modsnip> I sent a message to the Tyler PD asking if he is still considered to be a missing person and got no reply. They still show only one missing person on their website. (still not Arias) There are several things that I think of that are not being updated in any news item, some of which are: Is he still considered to be a missing person? And has his phone been pinged for location?

I live outside of Houston and I can understand why he may want to buy a car from a trusted friend miles away from here. Thousands of cars were flooded during Harvey and there is a shortage of good used cars in our area. The rest is just a huge mystery.

Could this actually have been a drug transport?

<modsnip> I sent a message to the Tyler PD asking if he is still considered to be a missing person and got no reply. They still show only one missing person on their website. (still not Arias) There are several things that I think of that are not being updated in any news item, some of which are: Is he still considered to be a missing person? And has his phone been pinged for location?

Tyler PD replied to me that he has not yet been located and is still considered to be a missing person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back