TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Lowitzer, if I can ask, and as always feel free not to answer if I'm overstepping, but I'm curious about the general feeling about the investigation currently. No specifics. I know you discussed how things have been handled to date, but I'm more wondering about if there does seem to be an increase in interest from those investigating. If I remember correctly, you have a private investigator working for you. For instance, has his general enthusiasm or interest levels concerning the investigation seemed to increase as late. I know you believe Ali's case was put on the back burner at some point and I'm just curious if you still believe that's the case. Again, I completely respect and understand if you prefer not to answer.
I'm not exactly sure how to answer right now. I'm sorry.

Thank you guys for visiting Lafayette. It was a pleasure to meet and speak with you, if only briefly.

Keep the faith and we'll continue to pray for your daughter.

In the news in Houston today: Three Convicted In Largest Domestic Sex Trafficking Ring In Southern US
Oct 5, 2012 - By Pattie Shieh, Reporter

http://news92fm.com/287502/three-convicted-in-largest-domestic-sex-trafficking-ring-in-southern-us/
**snipped**
The group operated a number of sex businesses under the guise of modeling studios, health spas, massage parlors and bikini bars all here in Houston. Under the cover of those businesses, they were preying on young women, many of them teenagers, some as young as 16. The victims were described as indentured sex slaves and were brought to Houston from Kansas, Nevada, Arizona and Florida. They lived in deplorable conditions and were routinely beaten and threatened. All of their money went to the traffickers.

Things like this happen all over the world and gives me hope that Ali could one day be found. Of course, I would hate for something like this to happen to her.

:please: Praying Ali will one day return home to her family & friends. Where are you Ali?

:bump: for Ali- the girl with the artist's soul that shines through her beautiful eyes.

She had such big plans. I just hope she gets to fulfill her dreams. :(

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

Call in to speak with the host at-
760) 825-0933

upcoming
ON THIS EDITION OF TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO WE WELCOME MARC KLAAS OF THE KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION

Join us every Sunday at 8:00 PM Eastern/5:00 PM Pacific for Tricia's True Crime Radio Radio.

Based on the wildly popular true crime forum Websleuths.com (

It's a beutiful day to go for a walk in the woods, maybe Sam Houston Forest, and think of our Glorious God. Wherever Ali is He is watching over her.

Have we done this????

As Foxfire posted earlier:

"With big game hunting season around the corner and hunters being the eyes and ears of the forests. Seems that an awareness campaign via internet & MSM, focusing on hunters and other outdoorpersons, would be an excellent search resource, imo."

Missing Florida student Christian Aguilar was found by hunter.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/13/justice/florida-missing-student/index.html

No. I have not done this

I wonder if Laura Recovery can help you accomplish this? Posting her poster on hunting websites, deer processors, taxidermy ect. could be accomplished with little effort. What do you think?

I wonder if Laura Recovery can help you accomplish this? Posting her poster on hunting websites, deer processors, taxidermy ect. could be accomplished with little effort. What do you think?
Not sure. I'll have to ask. I know they usually have their hands full.

Watching Jane Velez-Mitchell. Why would they announce they have set up cameras to watch the area where Jessica's body was found ????? Wouldn't that tip off whom ever did this????? Are they idiots????

Bringing this over from Mickey's thread: much more info on Brandon Lavergne from some of the pages of the files from Mickey's imvestigation here- http://www.theind.com/news/indreporter/11691-shunick-file-reveals-new-details-in-case.

Apparently he really got around- from work in Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana to giving a woman in Texas who was hitchiking a ride from Beaumont to Round Rock (north of Austin). Allegedly she jumped out of his car in Round Rock, if we are to believe accounts BSL gave friends (I don't necessarily & hope this woman is okay). He also has a baby mama in Austin. I hope every missing/murdered woman's case that is unsolved from the toe of the boot of Louisiana to central Texas is being examined for connections to him.

I 110% believe Mickey and Lisa were not his only victims.

I really hope LE in Texas is working very diligently to check him out in Ali's case. I would really love to know where his phone was pinging on the day Ali went missing.

Watching Jane Velez-Mitchell. Why would they announce they have set up cameras to watch the area where Jessica's body was found ????? Wouldn't that tip off whom ever did this????? Are they idiots????

JLowitzer, more than likely, imo, this info would have had to come from investigators or their families. My question would be; 'why would they set up cameras'? More than likely the evil predator that abducted/murdered Jessica Ridgeway, would have no reason to revisit the crime scene..

Seems, as was with BSL, investigators are underestimating his experience, intelligence, and knowledge of investigative techniques and strategies. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero