TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Disclosing the locations could cause the public to go out and search on their own.
(SNIPPED)
"These lands are most times leased by private hunting clubs. ... With big game hunting season around the corner and hunters being the eyes and ears of the forests. Seems that an awareness campaign via internet & MSM, focusing on hunters and other outdoorpersons, would be an excellent search resource, imo."

Great idea! Placement of missing posters detailing clothing, backpack, Braces, etc. - maybe Laura Recovery volunteers can assist near hunting areas and CARTER Country. Time for TV news stories to surface again.

There are several cemeteries inside the bounderies of Sam Houson National Forest that should be checked such as Lovett Cemetery.

http://goo.gl/maps/iZXnT

But I'm still praying Ali returns alive!!!!

Bumping-

Sure. But where to start...
I miss watching her play ball. She loved to play the catcher position. But boy did it hurt her back. I felt bad for her. She would cry sometimes. But she didn't quit. She wasn't the best but she did her best and loved it.
She loves to sing. We have posted some short home movies of her on her website. Every time she sang it would make me cry. I was so amazed I created someone I always wished I could be. She is beautiful. Has a wonderful voice and she could draw. She is very passionate about animals. We left the vent open on the BBQ pit once. A bird made a nest in the smoker box and had 3 eggs. Ali would run to the backyard every day to check on them and to see if they hatched. She so excited the day she saw the babies. That same week she called me at work screaming saying a snake ate the babies. She was so upset. It took her a long time to get over that.
Her real passion was art. We were looking into her going to an art collage for a 1 week program that summer. Her art teacher had sent home allot of material on different places she could go.
We painted her room. Two walls green and two walls black. I let her paint on them. I thought what's the harm. We can always paint over it. I'm so glad I let her. I have these drawings to remind me of her even more.

RE: He did not attempt to place either Mickey nor Lisa Pate's bodies in another jurisdiction?

Lisa Pate was murdered in 1999. BSL has learned from his mistakes and has honed his skills, becoming much more proficient over the years. BSL relocated Mickey Shunick's remains for a reason. The only reason that I can conclude for him taking such a risk, is that he was deflecting from an area of importance; other unknown victim's remains....

laboratoryrat, the list of jurisdictions that BSL utilized in Mickey Shunick's abduction is only a partial list, that was used to show this obvious pattern indicated, and BSL's calculating behavior.. BSL was a thinker and was very deflective in his many attempts to elude investigators..

You have me thinking again. I remember LE saying that Mickey's remains had been moved. I wonder if they know from where they were moved? I also remember a farmer finding 3 grave-sized freshly dug mounds near his home that turned up to be empty. uhm...I am still wondering about the likelihood that he brought Ali back to LA.

...of course, we all want her found alive and well!

I would like to know how frequently BSL was in the area. How often did he visit his 1/2 sister? For some reason, I just keep going to where his truck was found in Mickey's case. I just keep thinking he took his truck to that location because he had used that general area before and because he was never caught, felt "comfortable" in that general area. If he was not a frequent visitor of his 1/2 sister, I'm not sure how much BSL would know of the little known cemeteries in the area. JMHO

B4igo2it - There are several cemeteries inside the bounderies of Sam Houson National Forest that should be checked such as Lovett Cemetery.

http://goo.gl/maps/iZXnT

But I'm still praying Ali returns alive!!!!

You have me thinking again. I remember LE saying that Mickey's remains had been moved. I wonder if they know from where they were moved? I also remember a farmer finding 3 grave-sized freshly dug mounds near his home that turned up to be empty. uhm...I am still wondering about the likelihood that he brought Ali back to LA.

...of course, we all want her found alive and well!

The forest where BSL torched his truck would be a place he or others would have been familiar with. Doubt if BSL would have used an area in that vicinity, but in the same National Forest would be a reasonable area to search, imo.

Most collectors mark their ritual/burial grounds for relocating. A cemetery needs no marker.. It is a landmark within itself..

Jlowitzer, a nickel for your thoughts. If you don't mind sharing of course...

JLo: CARTER Country - do they have a sign in log? Surveillance?
If so, was BSL ever there at the shooting range? we know he had a gun ...
Previously, I wondered what would draw him (or someone of like mind) to Ali's neighborhood as it is off the "beaten path" so to speak.

geez, two years laters, are investigative tools still available ... if only we knew then what we know now.

Telstar; I am hoping you can pay Carter Country a visit to see if BSL ever used this shooting range. I hope your visit this week is productive.

Sure. But which thoughts?

Just noticed that you have been unusually quiet lately. Are investigators communicating with you and John, keeping y'all updated? Do you feel the silence in the investigation is positive? Do you feel that Ali is getting a thorough and complete investigation which is utilizing all available resources?

Jlowitzer, I was just feeling a little concerned....

I would like to know how frequently BSL was in the area. How often did he visit his 1/2 sister? For some reason, I just keep going to where his truck was found in Mickey's case. I just keep thinking he took his truck to that location because he had used that general area before and because he was never caught, felt "comfortable" in that general area. If he was not a frequent visitor of his 1/2 sister, I'm not sure how much BSL would know of the little known cemeteries in the area. JMHO

these cemeteries ARE well known to people who have an interest in that sort of thing ,I'm sure BSL knew about some of them.The blue light cemetery was a huge hangout in the 80's and 90's that's why they eventually locked it off.
http://www.ghostheadfinder.com/most_recent_and_ongoing.html

these cemeteries ARE well known to people who have an interest in that sort of thing ,I'm sure BSL knew about some of them.The blue light cemetery was a huge hangout in the 80's and 90's that's why they eventually locked it off.
http://www.ghostheadfinder.com/most_recent_and_ongoing.html

Thanks. That is why I was wondering how much time exactly did BSL spend in the area. If it was any significant amount of time, I could certainly see how he would be familiar with some of these places. Cemetery? Hangout? Call me a bore but I'll stay at home and watch TV.

I met with Telestar today. Very glad to meet him and his friends. The K9's were beautiful! We will not disclose the locations of the areas searched. Bust maybe he can give some details on what the dogs do while they are in the field.

Just noticed that you have been unusually quiet lately. Are investigators communicating with you and John, keeping y'all updated? Do you feel the silence in the investigation is positive? Do you feel that Ali is getting a thorough and complete investigation which is utilizing all available resources?

Jlowitzer, I was just feeling a little concerned....
Well. Not quiet just watching. Waiting I guess. I've never felt Ali got the attention from LE like she deserved. Until she turned 18 she was labeled a runaway. It really breaks my heart. Communication? I do the contacting. They give me vague info. But I understand they can't tell me everything. HCSO is so busy, Ali gets the back burner while they get new homocide cases. We were told that at the beginning. But never thought when there was something finally worth looking at that they would take so long..... I thank God for people like Mac and Telestar that help us.

Well. Not quiet just watching. Waiting I guess. I've never felt Ali got the attention from LE like she deserved. Until she turned 18 she was labeled a runaway. It really breaks my heart. Communication? I do the contacting. They give me vague info. But I understand they can't tell me everything. HCSO is so busy, Ali gets the back burner while they get new homocide cases. We were told that at the beginning. But never thought when there was something finally worth looking at that they would take so long..... I thank God for people like Mac and Telestar that help us.

Many, if not all of us here, agree that Ali did not get the attention she deserved or needed. It is impossible to know what might have been the result if her case was properly designated from the start.

Jlowitzer, how many times can one Mother's heart be broken?

After the less than competent investigation due to the perceived hypothesis; classifying her as a runaway, by HCSO in the initial days of the Ali Lowitzer's investigation. Critical time and information was forever lost by investigators.
Imo, it is past time for the Harris County Sheriff's Office investigators to place Ali Lowitzer's case back on the front burner of investigative priority. Additional resources are available to the HCSO upon request.

'Without Public Safety for our Families, we have nothing'..

http://www.hcso.hctx.net/
The Harris County Sheriff's Office, founded in 1837, is the largest sheriff's office in Texas and the third largest in the United States. Our more than 4,000 employees are committed to the safety of the nearly 4 million residents who call Harris County home.

What We Investigate
The mission of the FBI

http://www.fbi.gov/albuquerque/about-us/what-we-investigate/priorities
8. Combat significant violent crimes

Violent crime continues to threaten our nation’s communities and citizens. Major violent crime incidents such as sniper murders, serial killings, and child abductions can paralyze whole communities and stretch state and local law enforcement resources to their limits.

I met with Telestar today. Very glad to meet him and his friends. The K9's were beautiful! We will not disclose the locations of the areas searched. Bust maybe he can give some details on what the dogs do while they are in the field.

I am just encouraged that things are being done. Thank you to Telstar and all who keep the hope alive.

We cannot disclose exact locations. I'm sorry. But I hope you understand.

Jlowitzer, with all due respect, once an area has been searched. There is no reason for silence..

Imo, Silence is why we are here over two years later..
Prayers for you, John and Ali...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members