TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing bothers me, dont perps usually have a certain type of person they are intrested in? Mickey and Lisa were older Ali was 16 when she disappeared it doesnt really seem to fit his MO.

I personally wouldn't put too much stock into the ages. Lisa was 35 and Mickey was 22 if I'm correct on those that. So actually Ali is closer in age to Mickey than Lisa was. It's a good question, I just don't think I would let the ages concern you much. Some perps simply don't single out only a certain type of victim. I think with BSL it was simply more about opportunity.

Sure. But where to start...
I miss watching her play ball. She loved to play the catcher position. But boy did it hurt her back. I felt bad for her. She would cry sometimes. But she didn't quit. She wasn't the best but she did her best and loved it.
She loves to sing. We have posted some short home movies of her on her website. Every time she sang it would make me cry. I was so amazed I created someone I always wished I could be. She is beautiful. Has a wonderful voice and she could draw. She is very passionate about animals. We left the vent open on the BBQ pit once. A bird made a nest in the smoker box and had 3 eggs. Ali would run to the backyard every day to check on them and to see if they hatched. She so excited the day she saw the babies. That same week she called me at work screaming saying a snake ate the babies. She was so upset. It took her a long time to get over that.
Her real passion was art. We were looking into her going to an art collage for a 1 week program that summer. Her art teacher had sent home allot of material on different places she could go.
We painted her room. Two walls green and two walls black. I let her paint on them. I thought what's the harm. We can always paint over it. I'm so glad I let her. I have these drawings to remind me of her even more.

Thank you. She sounds like a beautiful soul. :grouphug:

Where are you, Ali?

I had someone ask to write a book. But Ali's story is not finished yet. There's not much to tell about the case itself. But only what me and John have been through since she went missing. .... Any thoughts? I'm not good at all putting down my thoughts for them to make sense To anyone other than myself. Lol.

I had someone ask to write a book. But Ali's story is not finished yet. There's not much to tell about the case itself. But only what me and John have been through since she went missing. .... Any thoughts? I'm not good at all putting down my thoughts for them to make sense To anyone other than myself. Lol.

What you wrote about your daughter in the post just above was beautifully expressed! If you decide you want to write about your experience, just write like that -- straight and simply and from the heart -- and you will do fine.

Sure. But where to start...
I miss watching her play ball. She loved to play the catcher position. But boy did it hurt her back. I felt bad for her. She would cry sometimes. But she didn't quit. She wasn't the best but she did her best and loved it.
She loves to sing. We have posted some short home movies of her on her website. Every time she sang it would make me cry. I was so amazed I created someone I always wished I could be. She is beautiful. Has a wonderful voice and she could draw. She is very passionate about animals. We left the vent open on the BBQ pit once. A bird made a nest in the smoker box and had 3 eggs. Ali would run to the backyard every day to check on them and to see if they hatched. She so excited the day she saw the babies. That same week she called me at work screaming saying a snake ate the babies. She was so upset. It took her a long time to get over that.
Her real passion was art. We were looking into her going to an art collage for a 1 week program that summer. Her art teacher had sent home allot of material on different places she could go.
We painted her room. Two walls green and two walls black. I let her paint on them. I thought what's the harm. We can always paint over it. I'm so glad I let her. I have these drawings to remind me of her even more.

BBM

The sentence I bolded above brought me to tears.

I have only recently heard of Ali's case, and have spent all night/early morning reading all of the posts here as well as what I could find on the internet.

I simply don't know what to say except that I'd love to give you a big old hug. God bless you for sharing your memories of Ali.

Although I am a Texas native (proud Texas A&M grad from Dallas), I live in Pittsburgh, PA now. If I can help out in any way, just give the word.

Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Marilyn

I don't think BSL has a certain type either. Just kinda like being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think BSL is nearly as sharp as Ted Bundy was. The scary thing is we don't know the actual number of victims Ted Bundy had and we might never know how many BSL has had.

Now that BSL has plead out and received his sentence, it seems there is no incentive for him to cooperate. Who knows how many others he has victimized, including possibly beautiful Ali.

One thing bothers me, dont perps usually have a certain type of person they are intrested in? Mickey and Lisa were older Ali was 16 when she disappeared it doesnt really seem to fit his MO.

My role in the recovery process is different that most. Most SAR's respond to requests by PI's or LE agencies to search a particular area. I try to profile each case individually even if the perp is the same, as I believe it to be here. In doing the profile I try to learn as much as I can about both the perp and the missing beloved. Although I know little about Ali at this point I know quite a bit about BSL and IMO you should be cautious about generalizations that filter down for FBI BAU's or other so called experts. In the Derrick Todd Lee case IMO LE ignored many tips because the FBI profile suggested the killer was white. Many of their profile criteria are true for many cases. But just don't get lost in the profiling part. I agree that BSL seemed to be driving around looking for opportunities. He knew Lisa Pate before but not Mickey. IMO he does, however, have many patterns of predictability which are helpful in the recovery process. But even so we have to remain open to events or intuitions that may go against any preconceived notions we are inclined to follow.

What if BSL isn't involved in Ali's case....I still would like to know if LE even questioned the owners of the Burger Barn? They are still on my radar and would like to know more about them. Something about them really bothered me from right when Ali went missing. Does anyone know if LE even checked them out? I remember I googled their names before but I lost the information.

What if BSL isn't involved in Ali's case....I still would like to know if LE even questioned the owners of the Burger Barn? They are still on my radar and would like to know more about them. Something about them really bothered me from right when Ali went missing. Does anyone know if LE even checked them out? I remember I googled their names before but I lost the information.
They were questioned n polygraphed and cleared by LE

I personally wouldn't put too much stock into the ages. Lisa was 35 and Mickey was 22 if I'm correct on those that. So actually Ali is closer in age to Mickey than Lisa was. It's a good question, I just don't think I would let the ages concern you much. Some perps simply don't single out only a certain type of victim. I think with BSL it was simply more about opportunity.

Many predators have a preference of victims. Yet many times their preference is unavailable. The following link explains why a predator may deviate from his victim MO..

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/investigators/serial_killers.html#4
Serial Killers - A Homicide Detective's Take
By Lieutenant Nelson Andreu (Retired)
Miami Police Department

4. Victim Selection
How does a serial killer select victims? The traditional school of thought holds that generally they select victims based on certain physical and/or personal characteristics. This assertion presupposes that, within the mind of each serial killer, there evolves synthesis of preferred characteristics and, ultimately, a clear, specific picture of his "ideal" victim, be it male or female, black or white, young or old, short or tall, large busted or small, shy or forward, and so on. Then, when that "typical" serial killer begins an active search for human prey, he will go to certain lengths to capture and victimize only those individuals who closely fit the mold.

Unexpectedly, I have observed that most serial killers never actually find and kill their "dream victim." People fitting such detailed and perfected images may not only be hard to come by, but may also not be easily available in the venues haunted by "hunting" serial killers. So when that ideal victim cannot be found, and when their internal impetus becomes powerful enough, they will settle for a substitute
read more-

"SERIAL KILLERS ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO CATCH," SAID GBI AGENT BOB INGRAM. "THEY ARE VERY MUCH A TEXTBOOK TYPE OF KILLER. AND THEY WILL DEFINITELY FOOL YOU. IT IS LIKE THEY HAVE A 'MASK' BEHIND WHICH THEY CAN HIDE AND WILL"...

My role in the recovery process is different that most. Most SAR's respond to requests by PI's or LE agencies to search a particular area. I try to profile each case individually even if the perp is the same, as I believe it to be here. In doing the profile I try to learn as much as I can about both the perp and the missing beloved. Although I know little about Ali at this point I know quite a bit about BSL and IMO you should be cautious about generalizations that filter down for FBI BAU's or other so called experts. In the Derrick Todd Lee case IMO LE ignored many tips because the FBI profile suggested the killer was white. Many of their profile criteria are true for many cases. But just don't get lost in the profiling part. I agree that BSL seemed to be driving around looking for opportunities. He knew Lisa Pate before but not Mickey. IMO he does, however, have many patterns of predictability which are helpful in the recovery process. But even so we have to remain open to events or intuitions that may go against any preconceived notions we are inclined to follow.

Psychological Behavioral Profiles are only a guide and one of the many tools utilized in a missing/murdered person investigations. Although the FBI BAU has gathered a lot of information & come a long way since the days of Depue, Douglas, and Ressler. An exact science, it is not, but a work in progress, imo..

Imo, available technology was ignored in the DTL, investigation due to faulty assumptions.. DNA, was available at the time to distinguish ethnicity of an unknown suspect. Simply wasn't considered by profilers...

telstar1950, if you don't mind sharing.. What have you learned about BSL..and what are your thoughts on the probable locations of other TX/LA unknown victims?

______________________________________________________________-
From the Ivy Merck Found thread-

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184657&page=43 post #1065

Truly a Miracle, QueenD.. Divine Intervention, or however you want to categorize it...Over 300,000,000 people in the USA, yet the Merck's located their missing/endangered daughter due to Internet Awareness.. What a powerful statement...
The American Public is a very valuable resource in missing person's investigations...

I have mentioned John Douglas; Retired FBI BSU/BAU Profiler & author in many previous comments. I sent him the link of the Joe Johnson article:

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2...g-athens-woman

Family's perseverance, social networking led to recovery of missing Athens woman »

John Douglas's reply: "Good work websleuths"!

"Answered Prayers & Lessons Learned"...

Now that BSL has plead out and received his sentence, it seems there is no incentive for him to cooperate. Who knows how many others he has victimized, including possibly beautiful Ali.

Marilynilpa, if BSL, had any semblance of a conscience, he would reveal the identities and locations of his unknown victims for obvious reasons.
As you stated, due to future probable prosecutions, resulting in a possible death sentence. BSL has no incentive to reveal this incriminating information.

A couple of other reasons are the eventual notoriety that he feels that he deserves, and the control this information allows him; bargaining chip.

BS Lavergne was/is no stranger to the game...

Psychological Behavioral Profiles are only a guide and one of the many tools utilized in a missing/murdered person investigations. Although the FBI BAU has gathered a lot of information & come a long way since the days of Depue, Douglas, and Ressler. An exact science, it is not, but a work in progress, imo..

Imo, available technology was ignored in the DTL, investigation due to faulty assumptions.. DNA, was available at the time to distinguish ethnicity of an unknown suspect. Simply wasn't considered by profilers...

telstar1950, if you don't mind sharing.. What have you learned about BSL..and what are your thoughts on the probable locations of other TX/LA unknown victims?

Foxfire, I will be in town Sunday to begin my initial assessment. I would like __________-
From the Ivy Merck Found thread-

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184657&page=43 post #1065

Truly a Miracle, QueenD.. Divine Intervention, or however you want to categorize it...Over 300,000,000 people in the USA, yet the Merck's located their missing/endangered daughter due to Internet Awareness.. What a powerful statement...
The American Public is a very valuable resource in missing person's investigations...

I have mentioned John Douglas; Retired FBI BSU/BAU Profiler & author in many previous comments. I sent him the link of the Joe Johnson article:

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2...g-athens-woman

Family's perseverance, social networking led to recovery of missing Athens woman »

John Douglas's reply: "Good work websleuths"!

"Answered Prayers & Lessons Learned"...

to defer your question about BSL until I meet with the families PI. I will be in town from the 23rd to the 27th and should I need to use Special K-9's I would need the permission of the family. I am independent of all groups but I never, never do anything without the blessings of the family. They are my first and most important priority. Disclosing the locations could cause the public to go out and search on their own. Respect and sensitivities for the private properties to be searched must be taken into consideration. I will talk with the PI as to the best way to inform you guys and girls because you have been a great help to me. But I will definitely share with you when the time is right, Thanks to all. ____________________________________________________

to defer your question about BSL until I meet with the families PI. I will be in town from the 23rd to the 27th and should I need to use Special K-9's I would need the permission of the family. I am independent of all groups but I never, never do anything without the blessings of the family. They are my first and most important priority. Disclosing the locations could cause the public to go out and search on their own. Respect and sensitivities for the private properties to be searched must be taken into consideration. I will talk with the PI as to the best way to inform you guys and girls because you have been a great help to me. But I will definitely share with you when the time is right, Thanks to all. ____________________________________________________

RE: Disclosing the locations could cause the public to go out and search on their own.

telstar1950, a quick google map search of the area, indicates large rural areas and forested state parks; Sam Houston National Forest & Huntsville State Forest to the north of Ali's abduction.
Normally in rural areas many of the large tracts are owned by Lumber & Paper companies, etc. These lands are most times leased by private hunting clubs.

With big game hunting season around the corner and hunters being the eyes and ears of the forests. Seems that an awareness campaign via internet & MSM, focusing on hunters and other outdoorpersons, would be an excellent search resource, imo.

If not for public awareness, BSL, would prolly still be active, and many of other missing persons located in the past would still be lost...imo..

Ironically, it seems that investigators and others have reverted back to the antiquated strategy of silence, squandering their most valuable resource; the American public. This strategy had allowed Ali Lowitzer's and many other victim's cases to grow cold, due to tips drying up & jurisdictional linkage blindness, imo...

FYI - OT - BOLO

http://www.ksla.com/story/19597473/abducted-teen-and-kidnappers-may-be-in-east-texas-authorities-say

Abducted teen and kidnappers may be in eastern TX or western Louisiana.

A police statement says they may be seeking help from charitable organizations along the way.

Officials say 36-year-old Charles Partin, was wearing a baseball cap, a dark-colored shirt and dark jeans. He is believed to have fled in a two-tone light blue over dark blue 1994 Mercury Villager but may have changed to a blue or green Toyota minivan.

RE: Disclosing the locations could cause the public to go out and search on their own.

telstar1950, a quick google map search of the area, indicates large rural areas and forested state parks; Sam Houston National Forest & Huntsville State Forest to the north of Ali's abduction.
Normally in rural areas many of the large tracts are owned by Lumber & Paper companies, etc. These lands are most times leased by private hunting clubs.

With big game hunting season around the corner and hunters being the eyes and ears of the forests. Seems that an awareness campaign via internet & MSM, focusing on hunters and other outdoorpersons, would be an excellent search resource, imo.

If not for public awareness, BSL, would prolly still be active, and many of other missing persons located in the past would still be lost...imo..

Ironically, it seems that investigators and others have reverted back to the antiquated strategy of silence, squandering their most valuable resource; the American public. This strategy had allowed Ali Lowitzer's and many other victim's cases to grow cold, due to tips drying up & jurisdictional linkage blindness, imo...

Foxfire, I agree with everything you wrote especially about the hunters. IMO, that area is along the route I think he would have taken home. US 190 passes about a quarter mile from his house.

If BSL was responsible for Ali's disappearance, as many of us here are thinking, I wonder if he would have buried her as he did Mickey. It would be helpful for the public (especially hunters/woodsmen) to know what to look for in that regard, and possibly where to look.

I hate even typing that, because I know her lovely mother reads these posts, and I wish with every fiber of my being that somehow Ali is alive.

Foxfire, I agree with everything you wrote especially about the hunters. IMO, that area is along the route I think he would have taken home. US 190 passes about a quarter mile from his house.

telestar, BSL absolutely has a pattern, and imo, has studied serial killers prior, and is of high average intelligence, as verified by the recent psychological evaluation released. Imo, his IQ, is not as important as his escalation and experience over the last decade, and the probability of him being a collector.

Experienced/recidivist Sadistic psychopathic sexual predators are very calculating, creative, and deflective, yet have obvious strategies and patterns..

Imo, BSL placed Mickey Shunick's remains in the Pineclair cemetery as a deflection from other unknown victims. It would be illogical to conclude that BSL would transport any TX victims back to LA, but would utilize his previous pattern of jurisdictional linkage blindness for his TX burial grounds.

Unfortunately, it is often the case that serial offenders such as BSL will rely on these jurisdictional boundaries to hamper investigations and cause linkage blindness in their crimes. ...

"Jurisdictional Linkage Blindness calculated by BSL in Mickey Schunick's abduction and during the aftermath"

Imo, there is only one investigative tool that LE has that prevents jurisdictional linkage blindness; the American public via the MS Media...

BSL's Home - 1 LE Jurisdiction

MS Abduction - 2 LE Jurisdiction

Bike Disposal - 3 LE Jurisdiction

Hospital NOLO - 4 LE Jurisdiction

Opelousas General - 5 LE Jurisdiction

Stolen DW Truck Report - 6 LE Jurisdiction -Texas

Burned/Stripped DW Truck - 7 LE Jurisdiction - Texas

Brandon Scott Lavergne, is also forensically aware, calculating, and very manipulative..imooc..

"Would it not be logical to concluded that Mickey Schunick's remains would have also been located in a different Police jurisdiction"?

If BSL was responsible for Ali's disappearance, as many of us here are thinking, I wonder if he would have buried her as he did Mickey. It would be helpful for the public (especially hunters/woodsmen) to know what to look for in that regard, and possibly where to look.

I hate even typing that, because I know her lovely mother reads these posts, and I wish with every fiber of my being that somehow Ali is alive.

Working off of this but thinking to Lisa's case....
is there anyone in Texas who BSL would want to frame for a murder (like he tried to do when he put Lisa Pate on the property leased or owned by a guy he didn't like)?
Maybe anyone who has BSL as an enemy should search their land just in case. Like any of BSL's bio family members who didn't get along with BSL..........

And I second that wanting with every fiber for Ali to be alive. We have to remember that if BSL isn't the perp, there are examples like Jaycee Duggard & Elizabeth Smart and to keep the faith...

And who are you exactly???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member