TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone: I just filed a complaint with our Fox News channel in Houston. Please can you do the same, a large volume of complaints may influence this change.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/category/238445/contact-kriv-fox-26

You can copy my post and/or add your own - this is what I sent:

Topic: Take it to Aiken

Ms. Aiken,

Can you please check out the website created by Harris County with our tax dollars; it is their Missing Person cases in Harris county ...
it is pathetic.

http://www.cd4.co.harris.tx.us/missing_persons.php

JUVENILE FAILED TO RETURN AFTER SCHOOL??????????
aaaaagh I'm sooo angry,here they go again ....that makes Ali sound like a runaway once again.....

Makes one wonder if any thought is given before writing headlines or articles or what not. I'm following another case where the paper keeps referring to the rape of minor victims as sexual relations.

Everyone: I just filed a complaint with our Fox News channel in Houston. Please can you do the same, a large volume of complaints may influence this change.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/category/238445/contact-kriv-fox-26

You can copy my post and/or add your own - this is what I sent:

Topic: Take it to Aiken

Ms. Aiken,

Can you please check out the website created by Harris County with our tax dollars; it is their Missing Person cases in Harris county ...
it is pathetic.

http://www.cd4.co.harris.tx.us/missing_persons.php

This was exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks so much for this will get something off and hope they check into this.

JUVENILE FAILED TO RETURN AFTER SCHOOL??????????
aaaaagh I'm sooo angry,here they go again ....that makes Ali sound like a runaway once again.....

Grrrrrrrr.....
So infuriating!

would like to post , do not quite know how to say it. Can any pressure be applied to get BSL to confess to Ali's abduction? If they put him in solitary confinement with just
subsistence he might confess. Even if it takes months.
<modsnip>

would like to post , do not quite know how to say it. Can any pressure be applied to get BSL to confess to Ali's abduction? If they put him in solitary confinement with just
subsistence he might confess. Even if it takes months. <modsnip>

All of this is just my opinion and speculation. I don't think there's any way to get BSL to confess. He only confessed in Mickey's case to save his back side from the death penalty. I think he knows Texas' motivation is to seek the death penalty. I suppose if Texas authorities offered to take it off the table too there is a possibility. I just don't know how likely any of that is.

<modsnip>

All of this is just my opinion and speculation. I don't think there's any way to get BSL to confess. He only confessed in Mickey's case to save his back side from the death penalty. I think he knows Texas' motivation is to seek the death penalty. I suppose if Texas authorities offered to take it off the table too there is a possibility. I just don't know how likely any of that is.

I would imagine, but have no idea, that the 1/2 sister is already cooperating. It appeared to me, reading between the lines, that once she realized how she had been duped by BSL and exactly what he was accused of, she began cooperating with authorities.
If BSL did have something to do with Ali's disappearance he can sit in prison the rest of his life. I just want to know where my daughter is and bring her home.

If BSL did have something to do with Ali's disappearance he can sit in prison the rest of his life. I just want to know where my daughter is and bring her home.

Have you spoke to law enforcement about making a plea deal with BSL? It seems he started revealing the Mickey Shunick crime after is was assured he would get life in prison rather than the death penalty. If he knew his situation would not change for the worse, he may start talking.

You know, I almost put in my post that if it were me sitting as the DA, I would strictly leave it up to the family if it would be ok to take the DP off the table in exchange for info and was going to ask your thoughts but I didn't want to overstep my bounds. So thanks for sharing your thoughts on the issue.

Working off of the theory that BSL is involved, he's not going to talk unless there's is some benefit to him. Really, the only benefit for him is if the DP is taken off the table in exchange for bringing Ali home. The thing that concerns me is how hard will LE work to this end when BSL is already spending his life in prison. How much time and effort will they put into making sure he's told again that he's spending his life in prison.

I'm on Twitter..... And I'm all over pct4constable... Thru FindKeiosha and my own personal page.... I hope it helps get the website fixed and lights a fire under them! Blessings to you

i just wanted to stop in and let ali's family know that i have been following her case for a couple years and it absolutely broke my heart how poorly the initial investigation was handled. a beautiful, loved and motivated girl does not just vanish and she never seemed like a run away. i have a google news alert for her, and it has made my blood boil on more than 1 occasion that frequently there would be no stories found. where are the media on this???

when i read about BSL's arrest and the case, my heart broke again. i had such a deep feeling that he would lead to answers about ali. though i have always prayed for her safe return, i felt like at least now there could maybe be answers for her loved ones. the fact that we are months removed from his confession and still there are no answers about ali enrages me, as i can see it does many many others.

i cannot imagine your suffering since ali's disappearance. i will keep you all in my heart and ali will be on my mind until she is brought home!

A very special hug for you today, JLowitzer. :hug: Ali and your family are in my prayers.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who keep this thread going for Ali.

I am thankful for all the wonderful caring people Ali has brought into my life. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with thier families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3