TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering the family of Ali Lowitzer, especially today.

:bump:

Ali has been missing for 3 years now. SOMEONE out there knows SOMETHING!

XLMtWMw.jpg

Bumping once again for Ali...

You are wonderful flower Lady every time I come here you have bumped for Ali, I know she touches your heart, mine too she needs to be home :(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Another article about the butterfly release. Let's keep Ali in the public eye!

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/spri...cle_bce747c8-a2c2-5ecf-858e-9cfa1f136c83.html

i have a google news alert set up for Ali and was so happy to see this story pop up yesterday! finally something about her. i wish i knew a way to keep her name out there more. it seems like some cases (like lauren sperier) get a new story at least once a month. is there a way to get that for Ali?

It's like I told you, Jo Ann, Ali belongs to ALL of us now...

WHERE ARE YOU, DEAR, PRECIOUS, LITTLE ALI LOWITZER?

Ali's name (along with Jessica Caine) was mentioned on 11 am ABC13 news as local missing.

Sent an e-mail to Deborah Duncan asking her if, due to the recoveries in Ohio, now might be a good time to showcase Houston missing on "Great Day Houston".

Maybe hearing from a few more of Ali's followers would encourage her!

greatdayhouston@khou.com

Sent an e-mail to Deborah Duncan asking her if, due to the recoveries in Ohio, now might be a good time to showcase Houston missing on "Great Day Houston".

Maybe hearing from a few more of Ali's followers would encourage her!

greatdayhouston@khou.com

great idea for great day! I just sent my request :rockon:

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/magn...cle_7e7ab9d0-b92e-5c89-8893-8fd329c971ac.html
This creep was arrested on Cypresswood drive in Spring.Even though he seems to be into younger girls I hope they're checking him out.
I also hope 27 days in jail is a typo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susanna410