TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
spoke w mrs jo ann on facebook and she said they are still looking at bsl but she cant talk about it and of course LE isnt talking about it. im so frustrated that more isnt being done about public awareness! i live one state over and i only came to ali's case because of mickey shunick! i wish more awareness was possible.
You can still spread awareness without information on Ali's case status. I'm sorry that not everything is shared. Please understand its for the batter.

You can still spread awareness without information on Ali's case status. I'm sorry that not everything is shared. Please understand its for the batter.

Thank you Ms. Lowitzer. For the optimist in me, even this statement speaks volumes. It tells me first there is information. Second, the fact that it is for the better that it not be discussed tells me that there is some progress, even if slight. I hold out hope and prayers that answers come.

I can't speak for anyone else but the tone expressed by both TX and LA law enforcement agencies -- especially the derogatory aspersion cast at Mac Sanford -- at MamaRoux's link above http://www.click2houston.com/news/Se...z/-/index.html is getting my dander up. How DARE they take such a dismissive tone especially considering they haven't come up with a blessed THING or even offered a THEORY about what could have happened to Ali in all this time! LE continues to act as though they'd like Ali's case to simply "disappear" so they won't have to do any actual detective work, be made to answer for their mishandling of this case since the get-go or provide rationales for why they haven't actually attended to any of those pesky "details" that keep popping up...

Sorry for the rant. This is another one of those times when I'm feeling pushed past my normal level of "civility"... I think I'll go do some yoga.

Bumping once again for Ali...

Where are you?

Keeping Ali's candle lit here in Northern California...

:bump: for Ali. :beats:

NjyVVzi.jpg

BSL is threatening a "hunger strike" - he remains a POI to me ...

as long as he keeps himself in the news; it is my hopes it will refresh someone's memory ... a remembrance of seeing him whether in TX or (hopefully) in LA at the time of sweet Ali's disappearance.

I really hope he is not responsible for her disappearance and she did not meet up with him. The thought of it repulses me.

"Brandon Lavergne files another complaint; Begins a hunger strike"
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 4:25 PM - Updated: Mar 6, 2013 4:54 P

http://www.katc.com/news/brandon-lavergne-files-another-complaint-begins-a-hunger-strike/

BSL is threatening a "hunger strike" - he remains a POI to me ...

as long as he keeps himself in the news; it is my hopes it will refresh someone's memory ... a remembrance of seeing him whether in TX or (hopefully) in LA at the time of sweet Ali's disappearance.

I really hope he is not responsible for her disappearance and she did not meet up with him. The thought of it repulses me.

"Brandon Lavergne files another complaint; Begins a hunger strike"
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 4:25 PM - Updated: Mar 6, 2013 4:54 P

http://www.katc.com/news/brandon-lavergne-files-another-complaint-begins-a-hunger-strike/
I say let him starve. Then beg for food and feed him only if he "talks"

"Ali... Ali... Ali... What happened to you? Where ARE you? Help us FIND YOU... please..."

The above is an inner dialogue I have with myself every day while looking at Ali's photo. I guess, in the back of mind, I'm thinking that if I ritualize this somehow and, maybe if I repeat it enough times, that an answer might magically come out of the ether... I don't know.

All I know is I wish with all my might that little Ali Lowitzer was found and brought back to her loving family who needs her...

Bumping once again (as I have from the beginning of this case) for Ali...

Thanks for the heads up and link, Houston Mom. As far as I can tell, the man described in your link -- while he definitely kidnaps and drugs, assaults and rapes his victims -- it seems as though all of his victims (so far) have come out of the situations alive. These types usually accelerate their crimes by starting off, perhaps, just (and I don't mean "just" in a trivializing way whatsoever) drugging his victims and raping them then he accelerated to assaulting them (hitting them). If left unstopped, there's every chance he could come to the conclusion (as many serial rapists have done) that leaving a victim alive increases his chances of being caught, at which time, he very well could resort to silencing them in a permanent way. As of the present, thankfully, he doesn't seem to have escalated to this type of "solution".

Unfortunately, little Ali has been missing for approx. 3 years now whereas all of this guy's victims were pretty much known the next day after his assaults. (Except, of course, any victims we might not know about who might not have reported him.) So, while it's great you have your eyes and ears tuned for any and all leads (God bless you!), I'm inclined to doubt he had anything to do with Ali's disappearance... :(

Bumping once again for Ali...

WHERE ARE YOU ALI LOWITZER???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members